Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I don't mind living in my room 50% of the time [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9842994 -

Anonymous #15 said:
I have to stay inside in my room most of the time now because of the snow. I can't fucking stand the cold, but I hate being indoors all the time. Once spring time comes, I'm out and about every day. Lots of times by myself...I'm in college and I take online classes...but when someone is around to come along I more than welcome it.

I make it an adventure for smoking. I go out and try to find the best place to sit down and have a herb break. Try it.



I really enjoy hanging out with my friends. Usually we will go on smoking ganja adventures, that is about the only thing to do these days, but none of my friends that I am tight with live near me so I am fucked in some ways. Right now I am basically a loner when I am at home and I am keeping my eyes open for chicks in college.

The cold weather really sucks too, I don't enjoy smoking in the cold, but when it is sunny, looking for nice places to smoke with a friend or solo is a sick way to spend the day :ganja:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 50% of the time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9844595 -

Yeah man. I'm lucky, I've had my girly for almost 4 years now. Shes all thats left really...all my friends went away to school. Its tough, but I'l llive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 50% of the time [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9845475 -

I hang out in my room alot too. I've got all I need: Computer, PS3, weed, smokes, guitar, girlfriend... and a big comfy bed.

If its the week and I've got fuck all to do after my classes and work are done then why not hang out in my room?

Also, my roommate is a fucking annoying bitch... so its also like my... bitch bunker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 50% of the time [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9846165 -

i used to moderate when im bymyself even weed can be a party but to everyone else it looks like im doin shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9848816 -

Anonymous #14 said:
I feel the exact same. I tried to hangout with this girl a couple days ago, but she didn't even talk to me, just her other friend pretty much. so fuck her. alot of people are douches. Real friends are hard to find.

I feel like I seperated from the people I used tohangout with and then I missed the chance to get in a group and I'll always be the extra.



Do you make it easy for people to talk to you?  Who does most of the talking?  Quiet people just do not seem to very approachable; you have to open up for people to open up to you. 

I hope you do not always believe that people are douchebags just because they don't take on the responsibility of getting you into a conversation.  That's your job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
644 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.