Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game
    #12405319 -

Some people just can't control themselves at ball games.



"Philadelphia - A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Philadelphia Phillies baseball game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion was kicked out for unruly behavior.

Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo says he saw Clemmens put his fingers down his throat. Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.

Clemmens is in custody on charges including assault and harassment. Bail is $12,000. His listed phone number is disconnected. "



The cop may have had that one coming, but an 11 year old girl?

Edited by Sci-Fi (04/16/10 06:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #12405330 -

This is actually pretty fuckin funny lol.


--------------------
The funniest porn scene EVAR!                            Full Body High

:crankdre: :crankdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: Belac]
    #12405439 -

I know, a fat kid puking on a cop is a good way to get your point across though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #12405459 -

I'm for seriously just vomited my balls through my ass and mouth.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: robbyberto]
    #12406514 -

thats philly for you. their sports fans are the worst in the country.
there are many philly fan whore stories, my personal story:

I was at a redskins vs eagles Sunday night game one time with my ex.  We are both skins fans.

As we were leaving a handful of guys (all of which who were a good bit larger in stature than I) in eagles jersey's start talking mad trash. I let it go for a couple seconds till one guy says something directed personally towards her, so I tell him to watch his mouth.

At this point the whole group turns around and two of the guys are in my face trying to start shit. I'm not a big dude either (I can hold my own, easily, in fights due to martial arts training but they didn't know that), so I don't know why they felt the need to use two guys...  Long story short there was about 8-9 of them and one of me and the only thing I could think to do was to look at my girl and tell her if something happened to run.
luckily, an unbeknownst to me, there were about 20 guys in skins jersey's standing right behind me who had seen what was about to go down.  The eagles fans eventually said "its not worth it" and walked off. and thats when I turned around and saw the other guys, but it was definitely a tense couple of seconds till I realized I had some backup. LOL.

oh, almost forgot, I guess the philly fans were butthurt that they had got their ass's whooped in the game.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: nismo2491]
    #12406840 -

from espn's version of the story.
Quote:
Vangelo told the Daily News he didn't hit Clemmens because "I kept thinking, 'If I get arrested, my kids will be alone here.' "



Vangelo is the father in the situation.  Way to go Pops, actually doing the right thing and caring for your children more than yourself!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: Sci-Fi] * 1
    #12407574 -

It fills me with joy to think that that fat curly headed faggot will have to adjust to having black dick in his ass.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #12408791 -

Lmfao. I hate Philly fans. My ex was an eagles fan and she sucks big time. They cannot take a loss. However this story is funny as shit.


--------------------
"So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: nismo2491]
    #12409309 -

nismo2491 said:
thats philly for you. their sports fans are the worst in the country.
there are many philly fan whore stories, my personal story:




I think you mean horror stories.:lol:

Funny story. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone intentionally puking on a cop. The girl was just an innocent bystander.

nismo2491 said:
from espn's version of the story.
Quote:
Vangelo told the Daily News he didn't hit Clemmens because "I kept thinking, 'If I get arrested, my kids will be alone here.' "



Vangelo is the father in the situation.  Way to go Pops, actually doing the right thing and caring for your children more than yourself!!!



Any decent father would do the same. Just because he's a cop, it would be any different?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: blissedout]
    #12409381 -

blissedout said:
nismo2491 said:
thats philly for you. their sports fans are the worst in the country.
there are many philly fan whore stories, my personal story:




I think you mean horror stories.:lol:

Funny story. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone intentionally puking on a cop. The girl was just an innocent bystander.



I don't think he was in uniform or anything.  I think he just happened to be an off-duty cop. but then again he may have been flashing his badge telling the people to shut up, etc.....  of the news reports I've read on the incident, none have tried to imply that it was motivated because Vangelo was a cop, just that he is a cop. it seems from what I've read that it was motivated because Vangelo had the perpetrators friend removed from the stadium after he spit on the little girls hoodie.

Quote:
nismo2491 said:
from espn's version of the story.
Quote:
Vangelo told the Daily News he didn't hit Clemmens because "I kept thinking, 'If I get arrested, my kids will be alone here.' "



Vangelo is the father in the situation.  Way to go Pops, actually doing the right thing and caring for your children more than yourself!!!



Any decent father would do the same. Just because he's a cop, it would be any different?



see above. same thing, i was commending him on letting the perpetrator punch him and not retalliating in fear of his kids being at the ball park alone.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: Dangeros65]
    #12410384 -

Dangeros65 said:
Lmfao. I hate Philly fans. My ex was an eagles fan and she sucks big time. They cannot take a loss. However this story is funny as shit.


My dog loves the Eagles...:shrug:
:cheer:. :cheer:. :cheer:.  . . . :peace: ...Funny stuff, BTW, I was just about to post this in the Pub, but I thought I should check here first . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: vinsue]
    #12413728 -

nismo2491 said:
blissedout said:
nismo2491 said:
thats philly for you. their sports fans are the worst in the country.
there are many philly fan whore stories, my personal story:




I think you mean horror stories.:lol:

Funny story. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone intentionally puking on a cop. The girl was just an innocent bystander.



I don't think he was in uniform or anything.  I think he just happened to be an off-duty cop. but then again he may have been flashing his badge telling the people to shut up, etc.....  of the news reports I've read on the incident, none have tried to imply that it was motivated because Vangelo was a cop, just that he is a cop. it seems from what I've read that it was motivated because Vangelo had the perpetrators friend removed from the stadium after he spit on the little girls hoodie.

Quote:
nismo2491 said:
from espn's version of the story.
Quote:
Vangelo told the Daily News he didn't hit Clemmens because "I kept thinking, 'If I get arrested, my kids will be alone here.' "



Vangelo is the father in the situation.  Way to go Pops, actually doing the right thing and caring for your children more than yourself!!!



Any decent father would do the same. Just because he's a cop, it would be any different?



see above. same thing, i was commending him on letting the perpetrator punch him and not retalliating in fear of his kids being at the ball park alone.



:lol:    You make me laugh, horror.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: blissedout]
    #12418292 -

So how'd the dude get the black eye?


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12418376 -

The cop that was puked on didn't arrest him. When his cop friends showed up is likely when he got his faced worked on. They always say "he was resisting arrest" and it always works.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #12419454 -

no, no, no.
fellow fans rushed to the victims' aid and one of the fans punched him in his face while trying to restrain him. (according to espn.com)


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: nismo2491]
    #12423842 -

I was at the game..not sitting near them but I was there....

and some fans give Philly such a horrible name, like throwing snowballs at Santa orbeating up people just because they wore an opposing teams jersey( I've seen people get jumped for wearing Mets jerseys)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: nismo2491]
    #12423866 -

Yeah, If he Puked on an 11 year old girl I just might hit him too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #12442477 -

Anyone else think of Chunk from Goonies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #12442600 -




yes, LMAO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man purposely vomited on 11-year-old girl at Phillies game [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #12442631 -

Chunk: Everything. Okay! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Edited by Me_Roy (04/24/10 05:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the Phillies
( 1 2 all )
lysergicide 1,751 24 12/20/06 03:06 PM
by AtomicShroom98
* Philly and NY Giants TrancedShroom 928 10 12/19/06 10:24 AM
by lysergicide
* them Philly Eagles lysergicide 667 3 01/01/07 10:51 AM
by vinsue
* Why No Love for AI?
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 2,547 46 12/22/06 01:52 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Week 4 Football Picks Madtowntripper 2,892 15 10/02/06 01:30 PM
by Infrared
* Offical Week 8 Picks (!) Madtowntripper 990 5 10/31/06 02:19 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* I need a trade evaluation for fantasy football.. OneMoreRobot3021 937 7 09/26/06 02:14 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Griffey is back Banez 459 3 05/12/06 03:46 PM
by Deadmaker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
3,177 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.