Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelysergicide
Aurora Borealis
Male

Loc: 41.8861° N, 12.4851° E
Re: Why No Love for AI? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6386752 - 12/19/06 02:15 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i'm excited about these 2 first round draft picks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Why No Love for AI? [Re: lysergicide]
    #6386786 - 12/19/06 02:22 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

They wont be that good.

Denver is a pretty hot team this year.

20th picks or so?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinelysergicide
Aurora Borealis
Male

Loc: 41.8861° N, 12.4851° E
    #6386837 - 12/19/06 02:34 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

oh shit -- I forgot about that.

DAMNIT.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6387220 - 12/19/06 04:13 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

great move by denver.. esp with melo on his 15 game vacation

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

OfflineArcofaJourney
Internaltransportationdevice
 User Gallery
Loc: your imagination
    #6387357 - 12/19/06 05:02 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

lysergicide said:
oh shit -- I forgot about that.

DAMNIT.

yeah but the Sixers should be picking #1 or #2 at this rate.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Why No Love for AI? [Re: ArcofaJourney]
    #6388399 - 12/19/06 09:49 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

according to a poll on espn.com... A.I is the best player in Denver.. not Melo.. 55% to 45%

--------------------

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: Why No Love for AI? [Re: Banez]
    #6388691 - 12/19/06 11:40 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Don't forget about next year too. Denver will have AI, Melo, JR Smith, Camby, K-Mart and Nene, hopefully all healhy.

Should be fun. Nuggets tickets will now be incredibly hard to get though. ;(

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #6388692 - 12/19/06 11:40 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

ok, 5150 and infrared, both of you ARE F****** IDIOTS. more to you tho 5150. i cant beleive you just said all that bullshit about him, you obviously dont know shit about him or his play or u wouldnt have said any of that nonsense

he has no work ethic- how can you say some shit like that when he has establshed himself as one of the greatest players to ever play the game!!!? he is 6ft, and 165lbs for christ sake!! you think someone that size could have no work ethic and be that damn good??? no fing way, dumbass

he'd /listening to 50 be just as happy slangin- :lol2: thats funny..to put it simply, thats just an immature and complete douche-bag remark from a stupid ass person

he whines- ummm no, i like how you pulled that right out of your ass. actually, im not that surprised because it sounds like nothing but shit comes out of you mouth

ball hog- oooo yea hes a real ball hog, to have an all time assist average of 8 assists a game??? and averaging 31 and 8 currently:rolleyes:

he cant shoot that well- no comment, except for th fact that he has stroke

plain and simple, 5150 you are a complete fucking idiot, and you ahve no sense of wat your talking about, period

NEWAY i had to bash that dumb kid just for the fact hes an idiot, plain and simple

but looks like my man AI is goin to DENVER! im happy for him kind of, but idk how well hell do with AI and carmello on the same team. someone is going to suffer with two powerhouse scorers on the same team, and i think its gonna be my man because carmello's already established himself there. but well see how it goes, considering the fact ai will be the pG and hell have the ball in his hands

nonetheless its about time he hooked up with a team

AND BTW, the only reason y ai wasent being traded faster was because its hard for alot of teams out there to compensate their good players for ai, because ai is just so damn filthy with the rock. any team he would go to would have to give up some essential players, and considering the fact ai is a ten year veteran he deoesnt have a whole lot of time left in the league so there wernt so many temas willing to risk assuming young talent. i think that made sense, if not majority of u understand wat i mean, and i think you all agree someone had to put 5150 in his place because his reply was just way over the line, and completely nieve.

haha ne way peace peoples
GOOD LUCK TO MY MAN AI!!!!!!!!
:peace:

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Why No Love for AI? [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #6389957 - 12/20/06 11:55 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup:

and 4 NBA scoring titles.

--------------------

OfflineArcofaJourney
 User Gallery
    #6390627 - 12/20/06 02:40 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i'm pretty happy that the 76ers did this deal. It may turn out that the 2 picks amount to nothing, and andre miller does shit, but i'd rather see them in the toilet for a few years building up cap space and draft picks rather than continue to be a mediocre at best team for year after year with A.I. They were never going to win anything with A.I. Anyone could see that. He was fun to watch, but it was time to look to the future.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6390653 - 12/20/06 02:43 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i think it was a terrible move for the 6er's, brillant move for the Nuggets..

even with A.I the 6er's were on pace to receive a 1st or 2nd pick in the lottery.. and with this being a very solid draft class.. i dont see how they could go wrong.. draft a big man with their first pick.. however its hard to keep a player who doesnt want to be there

remember when they were pretty much forced to trade sir charles barkley to the suns?

--------------------

OfflineArcofaJourney
 User Gallery
    #6390701 - 12/20/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yes, but that eventuaslly led to them getting A.I. in the first place because they were bad enough to draft high. This deal ensures that the next two years at least they'll get another shot to get some good young talent. Thats what they need, not to be drafting 17th every year and just missing the 8th seed. It's a cycle some teams get stuck in like Boston, Milwaukee, Minnesota...ect. i'd rather take the Orlando route and totally rebuild.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6390713 - 12/20/06 02:56 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

the Bulls method..

worked great... i really love the bulls.

--------------------

OfflineArcofaJourney
 User Gallery
    #6391672 - 12/20/06 07:20 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yes, the Bulls did a good job rebuilding. Took about 8 years though.

Offlinebrakson
Stranger

#6392817 - 12/21/06 01:28 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i like AI but lets be real, and look beyond the numbers

He cant play without the ball

He Needs at least 6-10 seconds of the shot clock to score, so if hes on your team theres going to be no ball movement

He clashes with coaches and players constantly

He gets paid about 50 billion dollars a year and fucks up your salary cap

The way i look at it, if he takes about 10 less shots a game then they'll be cool. But if they dont, no one on that team is going to be happy no matter what they're telling the press right now. You dont just add stars to a team in basketball and they instantly win.....it doesnt work that way

Edited by brakson (12/21/06 01:29 AM)

OfflineArcofaJourney
 User Gallery
Re: Why No Love for AI? [Re: brakson]
    #6392974 - 12/21/06 04:18 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i don't know how they possibly think A.I. will get along with George Karl who is notoriously tough on players when A.I. couldn't even get along with Mo Cheeks who is like a teddy bear.

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
    #6393502 - 12/21/06 10:19 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I'm surprised Philly didn't get J.R. Smith as part of the trade. I don't think Philly got the best of the trade. Should have gotten better players instead of rushing into the trade talks and unloading Iverson. The 2 first round draft picks (anywhere from 20-30) are not even high picks. I hope AI comes back and makes Philly look like they got robbed. Kind of like when Philly traded Wilt Chamberlin for 3 unknowns back in the day.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#6393928 - 12/21/06 12:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ArcofaJourney said:
yes, the Bulls did a good job rebuilding. Took about 8 years though.

All those years we spent developing Eddie Curry and Tyson Chandler, just to give them away to other teams...That really hurt us, I think.

But you cant argue w/ the decision at the time. Sure, Eddie is playing great for the knicks, and Tyson looks his normal self, we got Tyrus Thomas already, and we have the Knicks draft pick this year too, so I'd call it fair...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6393930 - 12/21/06 12:48 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

where did tyson chandler end up?

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#6393957 - 12/21/06 12:57 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Charlotte, or OKC, or whatever you want to call it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
2,506 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.