Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Spliffs vs. joints
    #12433468 -

what do you prefer when your smoking that doobie.
Spliff or joint?
You may choose only one
Filter tip, or no roach?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 04/21/10 07:39 PM until the end of time
| Filter by response



--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend]
    #12433488 -

i don't smoke cigarettes so mixing tobacco with my weed would ruin the taste for me.


--------------------
Lets go back in the time machine to ancient india and smoke Hashish with Lord Shiva.

"nuthin beats a couple bowls at midnight when the world around you is fast asleep" - LetsGetBlazed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Shroom lover]
    #12433500 -

I hate the idea of holding in tobacco smoke if weed is scarce I guess that could be an option

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend]
    #12433524 -

I prefer a spliff if it's good tobacco but I rarely smoke them because so many people don't like them. It's understandable if you're not a smoker but they're so good if you are.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: bchunter]
    #12433526 -

either and or all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend] * 1
    #12434029 -

A piece of paper/cardboard(roach) doesn't filter anything;it only holds the paper open for ease of smoking so your facts are wrong and therefore your poll doesn't make sense:yesnod:.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend]
    #12434088 -

weed only gets in your mouth if you suck at rolling joints.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: blazenn]
    #12434219 -

I've always had joints and spliffs refer to the same things-- but I definitely do not like to have tobacco mixed in with my great tasting ganja. I am a non-smoker though.

I used to swear by rolling without filters, but these days I roll up a tiny one as it lets you get steadier tokes and smoke it to the end much easier.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12434270 -

Why tiny?  I like a pretty good sized filter.  That's where it's at.  Small vs big makes no difference other than bigger is better.  Less heat, easier to hold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #12434283 -

Jimtown said:
A piece of paper/cardboard(roach) doesn't filter anything;it only holds the paper open for ease of smoking so your facts are wrong and therefore your poll doesn't make sense:yesnod:.



ive called the paper roach a filter tip always. and its used so you can smoke the jay all the way to the end, also if you make it kind of diagnol on the inside so that most of the time it helps so the weed doesnt fall out and/or get in your mouth.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12434295 -

shivas.wisdom said:
I've always had joints and spliffs refer to the same things-- but I definitely do not like to have tobacco mixed in with my great tasting ganja. I am a non-smoker though.
.



ive always refferred to spliffs as a tabbaco weed mix. i dont smoke tabbaco unless its in a spliff.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend]
    #12434308 -

You get like so much more tar if you mix them both, I'd rather die with dank resin in my lungs :blazed:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend]
    #12434333 -

pwnasaurus said:
Why tiny?  I like a pretty good sized filter.  That's where it's at.  Small vs big makes no difference other than bigger is better.  Less heat, easier to hold.



tiny for me is a little bit smaller than a cigarette filter in diameter.

I prefer tiny ones because I like my joints to have the slight cone shape, and also I tend to role smaller joints when I roll anyways-- and the filter size dictates your joint size ime.


legit27 said:
shivas.wisdom said:
I've always had joints and spliffs refer to the same things-- but I definitely do not like to have tobacco mixed in with my great tasting ganja. I am a non-smoker though.
.



ive always refferred to spliffs as a tabbaco weed mix. i dont smoke tabbaco unless its in a spliff.



I've always said that the joint/spliff has some 'batch' in it if tobacco has been mixed in. I still prefer not to smoke it, though I usually will if there is not too much mixed in to the ganja.

I spent a few months smoking hash/tobacco mixtures too, so I'm slightly adjusted to the flavours-- just prefer not to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Moronicus]
    #12434343 -

why anyone would taint perfectly good weed with nasty tobacco is beyond me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12434364 -

Quote:
I spent a few months smoking hash/tobacco mixtures too, so I'm slightly adjusted to the flavours-- just prefer not to.



is there a name for hash/tabacco mixtures? or is it still joint/spliff?


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend]
    #12434414 -

I don't personally consider weed and tobacco to be compatible smokes at all. Tobacco ruins the sweet, delicate flavor of good herb. It disperses the patterns of the clouds above my mind's eye under marijuana. When I'm high I'm less inclined to smoke cigarettes than I would be sober, which is in the first place disinclined.

Get me drunk though, and I'll go through walls for a cigarette. In fact, I'm getting ready to do just that right now.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend]
    #12434509 -

legit27 said:
Quote:
I spent a few months smoking hash/tobacco mixtures too, so I'm slightly adjusted to the flavours-- just prefer not to.



is there a name for hash/tabacco mixtures? or is it still joint/spliff?



if we rolled it into a joint, I would still just say joint/spliff.

There was a special word for the mixture though, but i'm not sure how to spell it. Something like 'sccessa' or something.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12434520 -

I smoked that good weed, none of that bricked up-wrapped in plastic-dog hairs all over bull.

1:3
dro:Menthol tobacco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12434537 -

By tiny I thought you meant lengthwise.  If you meant diameter I put in a filter to match the diameter of the joint I plan to roll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spliffs vs. joints [Re: Legend]
    #12434674 -

only time I put tobbaco in a joint is when I don't have enough weed to fill a paper to the point where I can even roll it.

otherwise I find it to be total blasphemy


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spliffs FL_accciD 939 4 08/19/05 02:07 PM
by FL_accciD
* I tend to say jibbers instead of joints.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,933 20 06/28/06 06:05 PM
by BamaBoomer
* Joints
( 1 2 all )
Angered Roach 3,912 22 07/24/07 10:41 PM
by Angered Roach
* Tabacco + Canabis. The EURO Way! Nuggetpouch 821 4 08/13/04 08:23 AM
by Adom
* i hate joints
( 1 2 3 all )
Mitchnast 5,659 44 09/14/05 02:08 PM
by MAIA
* time for the skinny on the joint...
( 1 2 all )
ImYourSpedFriend 9,726 32 03/24/05 11:27 PM
by California
* Joints are a waste.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TurntableJunky 11,048 101 11/29/07 06:24 PM
by MyInnerChild
* Rolling Tobacco *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
KahSol 4,561 36 01/31/05 12:35 PM
by MeatSpace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,250 topic views. 2 members, 399 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.036 seconds on 25 queries.