Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Girl
    #12430088 -

I do not even want to date, I would enjoy to talk to a girl 
that's what I say but it never works

:bigkiss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430236 -

Its cos that weak man, really weak.

At the core of it all women want the man with the strongest seed, and your just telling her that if your cave gets invaded by a tiger all you want to do is talk with it.

Women like assholes cos an asshole would grab a stick, beat the crap out of that tiger and then fuck her like a raggidy doll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12430239 -

The tiger would eat or just kill me.

Maybe I should work out, that's good advice.

What happened to that transvestite?

Thanks for reading my post.

Edited by Anonymous (04/21/10 04:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430256 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430282 -

My ear just popped. A digital hissing noise is present

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430320 -

the wildebeast thingy at 7:10 has no problem with the ladies and gets loads of action

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12430325 -



how do you swim in a pool with that

near the end the part about the human chimpanzee hybrid is scary

I'm just going to try to find someone who can make me an android girlfriend

i don't think AI is good enough

Edited by Anonymous (04/21/10 05:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12430355 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Its cos that weak man, really weak.

At the core of it all women want the man with the strongest seed, and your just telling her that if your cave gets invaded by a tiger all you want to do is talk with it.

Women like assholes cos an asshole would grab a stick, beat the crap out of that tiger and then fuck her like a raggidy doll.



Not every woman is the same. Don't need to train people to be assholes, if you aren't one you shouldn't hope to be one.

You can be chivalrous as a motherfucker and still kill a tiger. I am the nicest guy around, but would slash a person's throat and gauge their eyes out with my thumbs if need be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12430359 -

hey hey hey

you can say that all day long but if someone has a gun i doubt you'll stand a chance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430390 -

Anonymous #1 said:
hey hey hey

you can say that all day long but if someone has a gun i doubt you'll stand a chance




I could be Jackie Chan if they have a gun out of arms length I am still dead. I have a gun too my friend, and not being an asshole means I know better how to talk to be people as humans and get them to put the gun down or at least give me thinking time. If it were me and an asshole lined up on the wall, the asshole would get shot first.

Besides, I said I would do it, doesn't mean I COULD always do it. If someone has a patriot missile system aimed at my house, I still would cut their throat, however, can I at that point? No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12430392 -

I'm not threatening you

I imagine that you can levitate which is pretty cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430399 -



i hate this, the video

Edited by Anonymous (04/21/10 06:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430413 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm not threatening you

I imagine that you can levitate which is pretty cool



Lol, I was just responding because you brought up the gun comment.

:omgz:

Anonymous #1 said:


i hate this



?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12430417 -

What's the question?

I didn't write LoL

Lots of love :confused:

it changed!

Edited by Anonymous (04/21/10 06:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12430422 -

Man I hope the shroomery and erowid doesnt go away

i'll always remember what I learned :uhoh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430431 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What's the question?

I didn't write LoL

Lots of love :confused:

it changed!




What do the videos have to do with finding female friends? Just go do what you do with guy friends with females that share the same interests. When you say talking, and just shooting the breeze, maybe go to a gay bar and find the females that go with the gay guys who are bored.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12430437 -

nothing, it was random

I am not going to a gay bar. Nothing wrong with homosexuals but they just wanna dance

Yes I try to talk to them but generally and especially if they take drugs they completely ignore me. they want a dealer boyfriend i dont really know :mad2:

So I'm left with religious girls or ones who do not try anything I don't want to introduce anything ever.

Edited by Anonymous (04/21/10 07:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430443 -

Anonymous #1 said:
nothing, it was random

I am not going to a gay bar. Nothing wrong with homosexuals but they just wanna dance

Yes I try to talk to them but generally and especially if they take drugs they completely ignore me.



Find one's that don't do drugs? You are not dating them so they won't have to find out if you have drug habits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12430445 -

I dont want to get in trouble so that's a bad idea

Don't think drugs improve them but I feel like creep speaking to a girl who hasn't tried anything.

do not like to lie

:twirlyface: this all i could post today terrible

Edited by Anonymous (04/21/10 07:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12430530 -

This thread is fail. I'm of to stab a tiger and rape the fag who tries to say all guys shouldnt be tiger fighters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,205 53 09/27/07 08:19 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
607 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.