Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
420. what are your plans?
    #12421637 -

Ok, I think i am a little to excited for 420 tomorrow but I think it is for a good reason. I am planning on waking up at 4:20am and smoking a fat hash laden bowl and then watching a movie until breakfast at 7:15 am. Then on 4:20PM after my classes i am going to participate in the two hundred person smoke circle in one of our schools pastures.

It shall be a good day..

What are you guys doing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: WWCmycologist]
    #12421673 -

I'm glad someone posted this.  I really badly wanted to say this to someone but I don't want to put it on facebook or something stupid.

My man, who is consistent like almost ALWAYS; I mean this motherfucker will go 3-6 months, me coming to him once a week or two weeks CONSISTENTLY be good on daily-smoke amounts and it JUST SO HAPPENS that since like thursday or friday he's been a no go.

I have like 5-7 grams of thrice ran through duff that I keep vaping, going on it's fourth run.  I'm almost not seeing vapor anymore.

Looking like I might be out tomorrow.  This is fucking *GHEY*

It might be worth it to go to the college I used to attend and try and meet some heads.  They'll likely all be busy though, FUCK.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: Humility]
    #12421728 -

waking up whenever i wake up, smoking a joint on the way to gamestop to pick up my copy of monster hunter 3, and then im going to go home and smoke pot and play monster hunter 3 all day.

maybe ill go to a friends house, but i dunno. im really excited about this game, so i think i may just stay home all day infront of my tv.

im also eating an eighth of shrooms at 4:20pm. so that should be fun. new game + tripping + pot = yay

i have a good feeling about tomorrow. it seems like it will be great.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #12421762 -

Just got back from marley fest last night. Hitting up slightly stoopid tomorrow. Should be a 4/20 to remember.

And as far as not having a stash for the date: Brutal man. I got an oz of some dankidy dank last week cause I used to sell and know how hectic it gets around this time and how easy it can be to run out.

Last year I got a bow on 4/15 and only sold small amts to friends for consumption not resale. It was gone by 4/18.


--------------------
Tenet Nosce


You tell me the music industry is dead. I tell you that music never should have been industrialized in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: NlightNme]
    #12421780 -

Why does it have to be on a Tuesday. That is like the lamest day to have 4/20 ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: WWCmycologist]
    #12421786 -

Was going to make mad edibles, now it's just bowls all day and blunts every hour on the hour.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: WWCmycologist] * 1
    #12421933 -

Chug a bottle of detox and drink water all day so I can be good for my test on 4/21.
:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12421963 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Chug a bottle of detox and drink water all day so I can be good for my test on 4/21.
:sad:



i'll smoke a lil extra for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: WWCmycologist]
    #12421965 -

It's already 4/20 here in Australia fuckers, I am from the future!

Got a stack of bud plus lots of expensive beers.

Going to kick back and watch some funny shit, maybe go for a surf :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: Chubba]
    #12421985 -

Oh shit the future!?!?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: Chubba]
    #12421998 -

probly continue looking for a job tomorrow and smoke mad cigarettes in place of mad weed cause i don't have any cash for buddha.

its all good though i don't really look forward to 4/20 like i did in my earlier years. it's really just another day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: WWCmycologist]
    #12422000 -

Me and a friend of mine are rollin up 5 blunts and goin to play 36 holes of golf all baked out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: Snoogans194]
    #12422218 -

man this hash has me sooo stoned. i dont know how i am going to be able to function tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: WWCmycologist]
    #12422268 -

Dang...  Posts like this seriously remind me of how much of a waste 4/20 is.  OMGZWTFBBQ!!!  It's just another fucking day to get a high.  There is nothing special about the day.


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: kanglow]
    #12422292 -

it's a normal day for me tomorrow but ill smoke a fat bowl at the end of the day.


--------------------
Lets go back in the time machine to ancient india and smoke Hashish with Lord Shiva.

"nuthin beats a couple bowls at midnight when the world around you is fast asleep" - LetsGetBlazed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: Shroom lover]
    #12422367 -

I plan on doing a countdown at 11:59. then hitting 4:20 am.  I am working on a research paper and can use a late night. already got a carafe of coffee and chillin on my patio with highlighters, pandora, and a vape. I also plan on hitting 4:20 pm
at some point during the day, probably after classes, I have to be sober enough to go talk to my probation officer. FML


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: nismo2491]
    #12422401 -

First vaporbong for me on 4/20 here in Australia  :vaped:

It has started :feelsgoodman:

Vapor + tree percs = :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: Shroom lover]
    #12422408 -

What's with all the 4/20 hating?

Every holiday is "Just another day".

You get to decide whether or not you want to celebrate that day with the rest of the people who subscribe to it's meaning.

If your argument is "We should smoke like that every day, not just 4/20" then I agree with you; but I love the fact that there is such a wide-spread knowledge of a national day to enjoy something that is illegal. Its like cock-slapping Nixon.


--------------------
Tenet Nosce


You tell me the music industry is dead. I tell you that music never should have been industrialized in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: WWCmycologist]
    #12422417 -

Originally, I was going to take all of my friends on a hiking trip through the WA nature.

They're lazy stoners though, so they didn't want to.

Then, I recommended a Bon-Fire in a secluded area by some dirt bike jumps, but they're paranoid stoners, so they didn't want to do that either.

Their plan? Wait until Thursday and throw a party (even though we just did that last week).

Fuck, I need new friends.


--------------------
:peace::heartpump::shineon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420. what are your plans? [Re: Fry]
    #12422705 -

Washington state has some really wonderful hiking. I did a month in the northern cascades and had a wonderful time. You should just get a bunch of acid or boomers and do 420 by yourself in nature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are your plans for 4/20
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomFan 4,936 45 04/19/04 12:15 AM
by Phencyclidine
* how did you celebrate the 420 holiday? faelr 2,025 12 04/22/04 04:44 PM
by trancefishy
* The straight dope on 420... beejay 962 17 12/05/04 08:01 PM
by sui
* How often do you see 420? Xionide 1,019 16 01/04/05 05:06 PM
by DHJH
* Why 420??? lovelight 988 9 01/04/05 10:49 AM
by Supernova
* 420!!!! tastyshroom 784 3 04/21/03 12:31 PM
by baraka
* 420.com has your answers Supernova 388 0 01/04/05 07:24 AM
by Supernova
* Concert Plans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 10,244 66 05/26/03 06:35 PM
by Delyrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,942 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.