Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: American Shroomerites! Where to go on the Great American Road Trip? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #12401207 -

Whiskey,

America is a beautiful country, regardless of the people who inhabit it... I scaled a lot (but only a portion really) of the Great American Landscape.
Hitchhiking and Road Tripping.

Here's the fun way to do it... ditch all your modern devices like GPS or Cell phones... (get a Citizen Band Radio if you're worried about Emergencies) take a road atlas with you, pick a U.S. highway (less tolls and less modern rest stops, like they have on the Penn-Ohio Turnpike) and start driving and don't look at the map until you're ready to go home.

You'll, as I have, see many different things and it will be an amazing journey... I can't wait 'til I'm in a place where I can travel like that again.

I call it 'The Great American 'Get Lost' Tour'.

Have fun man :thumbup:

Edit: If you're out in IOWA, and you're near I80, stop off in Oxford, IOWA.... it's a small town where an old city hall is right next to a little fire station... like walking into Mayberry, it was awesome, I have dreams about that place all the time.

Edited by Sprezzatura (04/16/10 12:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Shroomerites! Where to go on the Great American Road Trip? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12401225 -

if you're in the cocoa beach/ cape canaveral / melbourne area, which according to your map you will be, feel free to hit me up. I don't mind couch surfing and will be more than happy to hit up some bars or show you around the area. one caveat though (and judging how this is the shroomery, it probably won't be a prob) you gotta be 420 friendly haha. and hopefully I'll have some shrooms too.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Shroomerites! Where to go on the Great American Road Trip? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12401285 -

Jeezus, MisterMuscaria lol. Just how many people are in your family tree?

I think it's part of an ancestral caveman thing, like people when I started high school who thought because I'm a li'l guy they could fuck with me and get away with it easily and then I'd go all Hulk on their asses and nobody ever bothered me again after that.

It amazes me, though, that as fired up and crazy bulgy-veined I may get once I open the steam release and get the lead out how quickly I return to cool, calm, and collected. It's like magic; crazy, violent, fucking scary magic.


--------------------
Don't tase me, bro!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Shroomerites! Where to go on the Great American Road Trip? [Re: Set]
    #12402172 -

If yer living in Los Angeles, get yo' ass east to the desert pit-hole town of Trona, head north, and Be In Death Valley.  No better place for the psychedelic experience than Death Valley.

If you've got a stretch of time, head north and get to Lone Pine (home of the great Myron Stolaroff, one of Al Hubbard's confederates).  Still got time?: June Lake and Mono Lake (trippy; alkaline sinkhole; sulferous, stinky, weird rock formations...a great place to fry, I did).  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Shroomerites! Where to go on the Great American Road Trip? [Re: Freakdaddy]
    #12402290 -

Yellow Stone National Park!!!! Beauty at its finest.:thumbup:


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________________
Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Shroomerites! Where to go on the Great American Road Trip? [Re: WalterShabas]
    #12406046 -

Sprezzatura said:
Whiskey,

America is a beautiful country, regardless of the people who inhabit it... I scaled a lot (but only a portion really) of the Great American Landscape.
Hitchhiking and Road Tripping.

Here's the fun way to do it... ditch all your modern devices like GPS or Cell phones... (get a Citizen Band Radio if you're worried about Emergencies) take a road atlas with you, pick a U.S. highway (less tolls and less modern rest stops, like they have on the Penn-Ohio Turnpike) and start driving and don't look at the map until you're ready to go home.

You'll, as I have, see many different things and it will be an amazing journey... I can't wait 'til I'm in a place where I can travel like that again.





That's a great way of doing it, and I plan to "get lost" as much as I can, but I am also working of a must-see list too, so I have to map things out at least part of the time.

Shroomism said:
Go through DC/VA/Tennessee, hit up the appalachians. Lots of historic shit. Skyline drive is worth a visit.



Definitely on my list already. I will definitely tour the nation's capital and the historical attractions in Virginia. History is going to be a big part of my trip. I am a museum junkie.

There are actually three main aspects of Americana I want to explore on my trip: History, nature/geography, and music culture.

FireWater said:
Yellow Stone National Park!!!! Beauty at its finest.:thumbup:



Wouldn't miss it for the world. It was literally the first destination I thought of.

WalterShabas said:
if you're in northern california, DO NOT miss out on Yosimite Valley, also Mono Lake is close by. Yosimite Valley is absolutely beautiful, and Mono Lake is utterly ugly, but both are well worth seeing.



:thumbup:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Shroomerites! Where to go on the Great American Road Trip? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #12406311 -

Hit me up if you plan on passing through Eugene, Oregon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NEWSPAPER VSOPXO 1,669 5 10/24/02 09:40 PM
by Fred Garvin
* so who will be watching the shuttle land between 4am and 5am?
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 2,073 32 08/08/05 07:03 AM
by creamrocks
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,279 44 02/23/03 05:24 PM
by Dogomush
* Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 4,954 28 02/15/03 04:15 PM
by justsomegirl
* Pic of me tripping Anonymous 1,469 10 11/09/02 07:26 PM
by Llamanose
* shroomerites from Japan ? KOPELANDIAA 952 2 04/26/03 10:56 PM
by bert
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 04:49 AM
by kykeon
* Bonnaroo Shroomerites Unite!
( 1 2 all )
Prodijal_Son 3,881 32 02/25/03 07:51 AM
by Prodijal_Son

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,621 topic views. 3 members, 31 guests and 261 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.