Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

New Grower
    #1236612 - 01/21/03 10:30 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ok guys, ive never grown shrooms before, and got prints so im trying for the first time, but before I start I wanna make sure I do this right, I wanna get this down, and for me to, I need to write down what I know and be corrected on it (damn that?s a long sentence). Ok im going to type out what I know and what I could like you all to do is help me and correct me, maybe also inform me when I ask questions through out post. It is kinda long, so you might wanna read and reply at the same time if your going to help me.

Ok so I start out with the prints in a needle, and I get 10 jars (what size?), and I fill the bottom layer with vermiculite (how much? Inche or 2?), and follow that up by some brown rice powder (how much?) then I put water in it (how much?) and mix it all up. Then I put that in the jar and compact it down (how far from top?) followed by a layer of vermiculite that I put no water on and I leave half an inch of space. After the set up of the jar is done I put a tin foil lid on it and put 4 holes in it using a penny nail (is that right at all?). after that I use the needle and poke a hole around the edge and face the base of the needle towards the middle of the jar. While doing this I make sure that I see water before I put any of the prints in, and I put 1 cc in each jar ? then I put a real lid on them and sit out of direct sunlight in a 70 degrees setting (or do I put in an home made incubator?) (btw what is this process called?)
After this I wait until I see white cotton like colonies forming which takes about 2 weeks. Then once ready I remove the lid and put the stuff in the jar (called?) onto another older lid and I slide these cakes in a rubber made or glad container (what size again?) and what do I put at the bottom of these? (this is called the birth right?). After they are in they grow for 2 weeks (what temp for this? Any sunlight? Do I water them? ) and once big enuff I pick them (I also heard if I do a few days sooner they have more Thc but smaller caps because the cap growth makes it lose Thc, is this true?) then I can pick them again after how many days?
I know this is very basic, I know about the contamination and all, but I just wanna know if I got the process right. I also have some other questions, like when do I get the spores for them so I can use those to grow again? And how? That about it, im growing for the most THC in the smallest time, and not to be found by anyone so im limited on space but I got a good place, please if anyone could help, thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: New Grower [Re: ]
    #1236633 - 01/21/03 10:49 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

PM me with your questions. I'd be glad to help.

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1236720 - 01/21/03 11:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

THC ??!?!?!???? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR GROWING SHROOMS OR POT???

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Anonymous

Re: New Grower [Re: A0999]
    #1236734 - 01/21/03 11:24 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Umm ive been told THC is in shrooms am i wrong? what is in shrooms if so, and could 1 person, just 1 answer my questions in this post? dont just say read FAQ, i did, and what i didnt understand i asked, i dont need 22 replies saying read FAQ, please i need a pro grower to answer a few questions, shouldnt take more then 10 mins, thanks

Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

Loc: space is the place...
    #1236773 - 01/21/03 11:36 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

!!!.......where are your brains, in your ass?

1... read the FAQs, there is nothing in your posts that cannot be answered there, it just involves actual research...
2... why is it imperative that a "pro grower" answer the questions? pal, if you read the various FAQs and looked at the various diagrams and illustrations, and still didnt get it, then in my, often aloof, opinion you have no business growing...
3... there are also numerous resources other than the shroomery if you are genuinely interested in mycology, buildings such as libraries and bookstores might have something...
4... if you thought THC was in fungi, then you are incredibly young, incredibly stupid, or incredibly foreign.

sorry to flame you like this, but the whole thing is a lot more rewarding if you do at least a LITTLE work on yr own...

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1236792 - 01/21/03 11:44 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, I know you are going to get pissed, but this is the best way for both you and us. Just read this, and then think about it, then read it again, then think about it, then ask any questions that you have.

Its all right here.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

#1237942 - 01/21/03 06:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

but hey dont give up over some bull shit. you will learn, if you try hard enough, but first of all , please, learn the chemicals of mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflineShrewDigsby
Toker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shrewtown somewhere near ...
    #1237979 - 01/21/03 06:22 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Edit***Sometimes I think I'm funnier than I really am  :tongue:

--------------------
Marijuana is a horticultural plant.  Hemp is an industrial weed.  I believe they were both provided to us by GOD to use and enjoy.

Edited by ShrewDigsby (01/21/03 06:45 PM)

OfflineTekNut

Loc: TX Gulf Coast
    #1237995 - 01/21/03 06:32 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

:grin:  wow!

Peace, and may The Force be with you!

-TekNut- 

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #1238007 - 01/21/03 06:50 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Seems like you?ve heard or read something, you got a vague idea of the whole thing, but very limited.
We can?t let you know everything you need in this thread. You will have to rely on the amounts of information that already exists. But for this information you will need to do some homework.

Start at www.shroomery.org/faq/start

Edited by Anno (01/21/03 08:08 PM)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #1238041 - 01/21/03 07:52 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Here is some good reading material for you.

PF TEK

FAQ

Ultimate Mycodirectory v4.0

good luck!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1238458 - 01/22/03 02:59 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

dude all your answers are at fanaticuses site, someone link this fool i dunno how, you cant grow shrooms from just reading posts, wich is what yur trying to do, read some techs

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grower [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1238513 - 01/22/03 03:29 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dude all your answers are at fanaticuses site, someone link this fool i dunno how

Look at my post above yours!

I gave him links to the PF tek...plus the FAQ and the Ultimate Mycodirectory v4.0

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Re: New Grower [Re: Roadkill]
    #1654981 - 06/22/03 11:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hahahahahahahah!!!

anyone remember this?

--------------------

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #1655014 - 06/22/03 11:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

brought back to life for a good laugh?

--------------------
To give is to live...

OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
    #1655019 - 06/22/03 11:29 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

THC? How old are you?
-Mr.Sleep

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
Re: New Grower [Re: MrSleep]
    #1655063 - 06/22/03 11:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hahahahaha "THC" thats is funny but but we shouldn't make fun of you cuz your new to this and everybody started from some where it's "psilocybin/psilocin" that gets you high in mushroom and "THC" for weed

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Offlinem0rb
mushroom mobster

Loc: New England
Re: New Grower [Re: Psilocybin_monkey]
    #1655340 - 06/23/03 02:38 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

damn thats funny. :smile:

--------------------
"The business of America is business," - Calvin Coolidge

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: New Grower [Re: m0rb]
    #1655525 - 06/23/03 04:13 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

LOL.....lol

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Re: New Grower [Re: MrSleep]
    #1655824 - 06/23/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

atwar: yeah this was soo funny when i first read it.

mrsleep: are you directing that towards me? cause im not the one who thought that.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract