Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
So i came across this $250 bubbler
    #12290522 -

its fuckin sick

my friend is good with the owner of the store so he's said i could have it for $140.

I'm gettin it tomorrow and i'll post pics.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: learningtofly]
    #12290527 -

I'm jealous, can't lie.
Have fun with that mane!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #12290564 -

this makes me sad

my friend that worked at a porn shop offered me a 6 chamber bubbler once, i wanted to take it but all i had was a backpack to carry it in, i knew it would break on the way back, so i declined.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: learningtofly]
    #12290577 -

learningtofly said:
post pics.



Moronocious:
Carry it?

Edited by bryguy27007 (03/29/10 12:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: bryguy27007]
    #12290663 -

bryguy27007 said:
learningtofly said:
post pics.



Moronocious:
Carry it?



i wouldve, but i needed to bike back around 10 miles on my beach cruiser...which i happen to haul ass on


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: Moronicus]
    #12290718 -

Moronicus said:
this makes me sad

my friend that worked at a porn shop offered me a 6 chamber bubbler once, i wanted to take it but all i had was a backpack to carry it in, i knew it would break on the way back, so i declined.



sounds like you'd need alot of lube for that


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: learningtofly]
    #12290835 -

I like nice glass.



I just got this a few weeks ago, and haven't touched it much.  Not enough time in these days.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: vandago]
    #12290874 -

Woah.. too much going on there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: Brugman]
    #12290926 -

Holds like a glove in the hand.


I love too much going on.  Means I've always got something new to notice for months to come.


My biggest pipe, took me 2 years to find the sig on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: vandago]
    #12290935 -

i dont think i would be able to find the bowl on that piece


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: vandago]
    #12291926 -

vandago said:




:eek:

Damn! That piece is sick! How did it cost?

I'm a big fan of headie pipes too. Can't wait to see pics of your bubbler, learningtofly. Which shop are you getting it from? I know that PipeFitters has lots of really nice heady pieces.

These are my 2 nicest pipes.

This one cost me $80, was originally $100 but it was 20% off for their 4/20 sale.


And this one cost me somewhere around $100, don't remember exactly what I paid for it but I think it was $120 or $140 but 20% off for their 4/20 sale.


:stoned:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12291950 -

I've always found Selective Video to be the best headshop in Madison.  Particularly the one on the east side.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: circularvortex]
    #12291963 -

I think Pipefitters is WAY better than selective video. But they do have some pretty good deals at selective.

Knuckleheads used to be the best pipeshop in Madison but they don't have a whole lot now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: circularvortex]
    #12292019 -

I recently bought an amazing pencil sharpener that was on sale for 100 dollars... It is the coolest looking sharpener I have ever seen! and It even works just as good as ANY other sharpener on the market:tongue:

haha Im just jokin.. just jealous! Im not big into buying expensive peices, but I dont go for cheap ones either because they usually dont hit as nicely and the glass is as thin as hell! I gotta see what this bubbler looks like with a price tag of 250 bucks!!! 100 sounds much better! A few years back, I bought a bubbler for 40 bucks, it was a steal! Most other stores would have sold it for twice the price... but for 40 bucks the thing was awesome! I had it for a couple years and then gave to it a friend. 100 for a really nice bubbler isnt that bad a price but 250?!? I can see it REEEEEALLLY nice bong being that much.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: danlennon3]
    #12292185 -

i'm just waiting for the store to open, then i'll get it.

it's so sick, its a BUBBLER WITH A DIFFUSOR AND A GLASS SLIDE.

how wild is that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: learningtofly]
    #12292222 -

If I bought a piece like that I'm sure it would get broken in the first week. I have bad luck and my friends are all clumsy.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: Kada]
    #12292455 -

I love free standing gong bubs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: bryguy27007]
    #12293172 -

The double bubbler on the right in this pic only cost $25. Nothing special, but it hits like a champ. :stoned:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12296791 -

Ah that more expensive piece down on the left is sssseeexxxyyyyy.  I really really like that. 



I paid WAY too much for my pipe.  Don't regret it now though, cause I'm far from broke :smile: but 380, talked him off 500.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i came across this $250 bubbler [Re: vandago]
    #12297882 -

Yeah, that pipe is pretty wild. But the inside of the bowl piece is broken now so its no longer "functional artwork", it just sits on display as artwork. I could ghetto rig it to make it useable again but I got several years of use out of it before it broke so I'm not worried about it.

Still waiting to see your new bubbler learningtofly...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cleaning out bubbler/taking it on plane learningtofly 2,020 17 04/03/10 08:48 PM
by idiotek
* Bubblers
( 1 2 all )
gdman 4,127 33 07/21/04 03:31 PM
by Phychotron
* Bubblers The Boat 2,430 18 06/07/10 12:30 PM
by smack
* amazing bubbler
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 1,647 23 08/04/08 09:52 AM
by hazey
* New Bubbler baraka 1,295 19 05/27/04 10:24 PM
by blu3
* gay i got my bubbler stolen ayshuca 1,265 19 07/03/09 11:04 PM
by P2K1
* The coolest bubbler you'll ever see Sebastian23 1,980 16 06/18/07 03:02 AM
by Merkin
* Bongs / Bubblers Vs. Pipes / Joints gotcha420haha 1,460 3 01/30/06 09:17 PM
by Himejime

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,206 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.