Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Bubblers
    #2908765 -

Who here likes bubblers? I gotta get another one, I had one awhile ago but it is no more  :sad:. I love them, smoked out of a friend's awhile ago, they just seem to get me sooo much higher. It's the best of both worlds between a bong and a bowl.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: gdman]
    #2908783 -

its tue :grin: they are great
i love bubblers so much
there perfect for just sitting taking nice relaxedhits :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: gdman]
    #2908853 -

gdman420 said:
It's the best of both worlds between a bong and a bowl.



well said! i was hope'n to pick a few up to trade at the shows, but the glass man is outta town!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: kindkesey]
    #2908974 -

I got a sweet little bubbler at Red Rocks. It's been my new favorite piece.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: gdman]
    #2909081 -



These are some pieces my cousin made, he sells them for about 45-60. Thier pretty sweet work, and he puts about 5 hours into each piece... thier small, but a lot of people are satisfied with them. he's been making sherlocks lately, but if you wanted a real (non production line) glass piece.... let me know and i'll see if i could hook you up.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: Phychotron]
    #2909110 -

  yeah definitly, I'll let you know  :smile:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: gdman]
    #2909248 -

I love bubblers  :heart:.  But my friend broke the only one I had last time she stayed over :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: gdman]
    #2909362 -

I've never used a bubbler!
Does it work like a minibong/pipe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: gdman]
    #2909368 -

I almost only smoke out of a bubbler now :smile:



--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: gdman]
    #2909770 -

Bubblers are supreme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: gdman]
    #2910533 -

I do love a good bubbler rip with some good bud. If I can keep it cherried, it tastes like gold the entire way through. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: blink]
    #2910915 -

blinkidiot said:
I've never used a bubbler!
Does it work like a minibong/pipe?



Me neither...how do they work?

They look cool :cool: :rasta:


--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: JPZ]
    #2910972 -

Yes it works like a cross between a bong and a pipe. It?s small and hand-held like a pipe, but has a small ammount of water in it as well for filtration. Because of the small ammount of water, the smoke only really "bubbles" (hence the name) through the water a lot less than a bong. I like bubblers because they give NICE smooth tokes but are still nice and small like a pipe. THE PERFECT toking tool for personal use (or for just a couple people). If you want a BIG session, best to go with a bong as MOST bubbler bowls are rather small.



--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers *DELETED* [Re: trendal]
    #2911003 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: blink]
    #2911011 -

Heh yeah the bowl comes out (and you can get other bowls to go in there, of course!) but some bubblers are made all one peice so you just have to pour the water in through the bowl. I like this style more because if either the bowl/body breaks you can just get a replacement part. PLUS it makes it a LOT easier to clean, and of course fill up :smile:

That whole thing is about 5/6" long (from front to mouthpiece).


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: trendal]
    #2911057 -

Hehe, "Bubble Usage for Stoners 101"

cheers prof!!

I think I may have used one of those...anyone here do "spots", heating up knifes and compressing a little ball of skunk between em, while your friend sucks up the smoke through a cut-off bottle?


--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: trendal]
    #2911065 -

that carb is rediculously small....  i never liked the 2 piece bubbler, i dont concider those bubblers, real bubblers (to me) are made 1 piece.... no bowl/2 piece would be much easier to make, as that's 1 less join, and you dont have to get the bowl made... seems like the 'cheap' way of making it... i just blow glass, so what do i know  :crazy:


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: JPZ]
    #2911066 -

Yes...but we used straws instead of a bottle and hash instead of skunk :wink:

"blades" was what we always called them.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: Phychotron]
    #2911074 -

As I said I prefer the 2-piece bubblers for ease of cleaning, ease of filling, and switchability of the bowl itself :wink:

Yes it has a small carb, but remember it's a small bubbler...not something you go to town on like a hoover!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bubblers [Re: trendal]
    #2911108 -

yeah i've used straws/tubey things a coupla times, i prefer a bottle as its easier to stick the knives right in there and not let any smoke get away...and there's a version where you have bunch of ice cubes stuck up in the bottle, so that the smoke passes thru, and the hit is just like a breath of really cold air, no harshness at all.

haha, the things stoners come up with...:lol:


--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bubblers The Boat 2,430 18 06/07/10 12:30 PM
by smack
* New bubbler Cepheus 785 10 08/21/08 08:56 PM
by PeterGriffin467
* Need a good website to buy a bubbler from. $70-100 to spend. Ron 748 1 02/29/12 09:51 AM
by BargainBab
* Bubbler
( 1 2 all )
whiterabbit13 2,617 25 05/02/04 08:33 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* new sherlock BanJankri 931 12 08/16/05 02:59 AM
by BanJankri
* My new bubbler *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Quintessence 2,401 28 08/31/03 10:09 PM
by Quintessence
* Haha, these Sherlock Holmes fans... ivi 577 0 12/28/04 03:50 AM
by ivi
* Guy Ritchies New Movie Sherlock Holmes lmfsmoke 2,012 19 12/26/09 01:47 PM
by lmfsmoke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,127 topic views. 4 members, 33 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.