Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
DIY Clove cigarettes
    #12066247 -

Ok, since the flavored cigarette ban has relieved my of the ability to purchase my beloved clove cigarettes, I am forced too make my own. So here is what I know: cloves (kreteks) are composed of about 60% tobacco 40% clove. They use a special "sauce" when making these. Any ideas of what this is? Has anybody made their own clove cigarettes who whould like to share their ideas?


--------------------


Aser said:

I think the value of psychedelics isn't in concrete knowledge but rather creativity and non linear thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: bobbyjames]
    #12066301 -

Djarum Special Clove Cigars aren't half bad but I still miss the old clove cigarettes.  :sad:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: bobbyjames]
    #12066324 -

dont understand how they can ban flavored cigarettes cause it promotes youth smoking but that smirnoff fruity shit still exists..  :scat:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: frith]
    #12066380 -

Those sons of bitches are taking away our rights more, and more every year. It's like being a child agian, and having someone tell you what you can, and cannot do.

All these do gooders think that they can make a difference, but all they really do is impose there will on people.

It's time to overthrow this broken peice of shit we call a government!!!!


--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12066382 -

Let's burn this mother down!


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: deCypher]
    #12066634 -

deCypher said:
Let's burn this mother down!



Burn it down Pookie! Burn this mutha funka down!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: deCypher]
    #12067755 -

deCypher said:
Djarum Special Clove Cigars aren't half bad but I still miss the old clove cigarettes.  :sad:



Yeah, that is a really big factor in why I want to make my own; I can't stand those clove cigars.
Oh, BTW here is the only site I could find on making cloves: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Clove-Cigarettes/Kretek


--------------------


Aser said:

I think the value of psychedelics isn't in concrete knowledge but rather creativity and non linear thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: bobbyjames]
    #12067819 -

personally i would boil or warmly heat some cloves in water and then just coat some tobacco with the water and let dry, this should remove alot of the negative effects cloves have on the lungs, or at least i would assume it would


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12067837 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12068574 -

Well, I bought some American Spirit tobacco and some ground cloves. I mixed them in a rough 40/60 (clove/tobacco) mixture, rolled that bitch up (no easy task- I am new to rolling and it took me like 15  minutes :blush:) and smoked it.
It wasn't as spicy and sweet as the store bought ones, but it numbed the shit outta my mouth and was pretty smooth.
Looks like it's back to the lab for some more experimentation until I get it right :rolleyes:


--------------------


Aser said:

I think the value of psychedelics isn't in concrete knowledge but rather creativity and non linear thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: bobbyjames]
    #12242915 -

Another recipe site in case anyone is interested : http://www.thetobaccoshop.com/RYO/Make-Your-Own-Clove-Cigarettes.htm


--------------------


Aser said:

I think the value of psychedelics isn't in concrete knowledge but rather creativity and non linear thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: bobbyjames]
    #12245072 -

Clove cigarettes are apparently much worse for you than regular cigarettes BTW.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: deCypher]
    #12245568 -

Mr. Cypher said:
Clove cigarettes are apparently much worse for you than regular cigarettes BTW.



And so much tastier too! But I hope you're not talking about that old wives tale that they "make your lungs bleed" because if you believe that you might as well believe that LSD makes you think you're an orange and will start peeling your skin off.


--------------------


Aser said:

I think the value of psychedelics isn't in concrete knowledge but rather creativity and non linear thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: bobbyjames]
    #12245572 -

IDK man they apparently can aggravate stomach ulcers and I was vomiting blood a couple days ago from a combination of smoking a pack of cloves a day and drinking massive amounts (mostly the latter though).


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DIY Clove cigarettes [Re: deCypher]
    #12245691 -

ohh I'll have the rest of yours if you don't want them :laugh: I've been trying to order these online but you have to send a money gram  :undecided: what a pain in the ass


--------------------


Aser said:

I think the value of psychedelics isn't in concrete knowledge but rather creativity and non linear thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dJarum clove cigarettes
( 1 2 all )
Mello KittyS 2,804 27 10/20/09 04:49 PM
by Poid
* Kretek (clove cigarettes) Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,199 21 03/17/18 08:27 AM
by Spivkurl
* Are Clove cigarettes illegal?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Florida 7,394 100 11/17/09 10:50 PM
by Ferris
* Is obama banning clove cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AmericanPsycho 6,229 91 09/08/09 07:26 AM
by AmericanPsycho
* clove cigarettes?
( 1 2 all )
skunkape 3,413 26 01/30/11 11:07 PM
by fngbronco
* I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... deCypher 1,653 16 08/29/08 12:43 AM
by Brugman
* . z_x_x_z 688 3 11/18/05 06:37 PM
by irascible_raunch
* Clove cigarettes? Good or Bad?
( 1 2 all )
Florida 7,501 34 05/01/09 12:36 PM
by Legalize

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,256 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.