Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: dJarum clove cigarettes [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11284653 -

I used to buy dJarums all the fucking time at my local liquor store; this just makes it more of a pain in the ass to smoke cloves! :mad:


I think I'm going to start just buying American Spirit rolling tobacco and clove seasoning, and just mix them together to make my own homemade clove cigarettes. :cheers:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dJarum clove cigarettes [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11284660 -

It's not retarded at all. It's the tobacco industry trying to eliminate foreign competition.

Who do you think were the ones lobbying for this bill...


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dJarum clove cigarettes [Re: Poid]
    #11284667 -

Poid said:
I used to buy dJarums all the fucking time at my local liquor store; this just makes it more of a pain in the ass to smoke cloves! :mad:


I think I'm going to start just buying American Spirit rolling tobacco and clove seasoning, and just mix them together to make my own homemade clove cigarettes. :cheers:



They still sell 'em, they just have a paper made of tobacco now. They are almost exactly the same though.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dJarum clove cigarettes [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11284676 -

OIC. :shocked:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dJarum clove cigarettes [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11284783 -

blewmeanie said:
Poid said:
I used to buy dJarums all the fucking time at my local liquor store; this just makes it more of a pain in the ass to smoke cloves! :mad:


I think I'm going to start just buying American Spirit rolling tobacco and clove seasoning, and just mix them together to make my own homemade clove cigarettes. :cheers:



They still sell 'em, they just have a paper made of tobacco now. They are almost exactly the same though.



yup and they call them cigars now but they tasted exactly the same to me


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dJarum clove cigarettes [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11284888 -

They don't reinforce the ban very well, the head shop I go to always has them and the ban went into place almost a month ago lol.

The stupid thing about banning them because they attract kids is that my sister came home from the mall last night with two fake cigarettes, the kind that actually look legit and they put powder or some shit in them so you can make it look like you're actually smoking. Oh well, I don't smoke that much but as long as I can still find them at the head shop it's all good lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dJarum clove cigarettes [Re: MedulaOblangata]
    #11284984 -

the clove "cigars" suck! not the same!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dJarum clove cigarettes [Re: MedulaOblangata]
    #11285680 -

I don't smoke tobacco anymore, either. Shit's nasty. :glittershitz:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... deCypher 1,653 16 08/29/08 02:43 AM
by Brugman
* . z_x_x_z 688 3 11/18/05 08:37 PM
by irascible_raunch
* Clove cigarettes? Good or Bad?
( 1 2 all )
Florida 7,501 34 05/01/09 02:36 PM
by Legalize
* Clove cigarettes are the SHIT T-Rex 1,223 12 04/28/09 05:23 PM
by poppin123
* Best Clove Cigs?
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,668 23 09/14/05 07:03 AM
by Fospher
* Clove cigs. Knifey Mcstab 760 8 10/15/07 12:49 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Nicest cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
PinballWizard 19,432 51 07/09/08 01:21 AM
by darklcd
* Obama bans flavored cigs because he thinks they are only used to target kids
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Coaster 7,313 80 06/23/09 06:12 AM
by shadyy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,804 topic views. 5 members, 445 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.