Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: DeathCompany]
    #12220186 -

i love edibles :aweoverdose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: feifen]
    #12220192 -

feifen said:
Why would you even buy the butter there? Convenience? There is no way they make it cheaper for you :shrug: and it is so easy to make.





I am going to assume you have never bought from a club.

It is cheaper to buy cannabutter from a club than make it yourself for a majority of people.

Anyone in their right mind would not make weed butter out of nugs.

They make a weed butter out of trimmings. Trimmings are cheaper than nugs. Not everyone has a source for trimmings.

They also can buy the trimming (which are already cheaper) in bulk which also brings down the price.


So yes cannabutter from the clubs IS cheaper than making it yourself. Unless you have a good trimmings hook.



feifen said:
Riiiiiight dude, cuz we totally have dispensaries all across the nation! :rolleyes:





He never said there are dispensaries all across the nation.

He never said you can buy it on the street and everyone has a source either. He just asked for prices and that only applies to the people who can buy it which according to you is only sold at clubs which leaves people who have clubs in their state or the oddball that does have a source.

It was a legitimate question.

IF i asked for prices of nuclear missiles and everyone replied

"you cannot buy nuclear missiles on the street"

It wouldn't matter because i never said you could buy them on the street.

I was just asking for what people pay who actually have a source.

That does not mean I expect everyone to have a connection on nuclear warheads.


:lol:

Edited by DeathCompany (03/17/10 06:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: DeathCompany]
    #12220376 -

You gotta be pretty dumb if you thought I was talking about some regular weed dealer. Iv'e never found a person selling butter on the streets. It's basically common sense(but not many people have it) that I was talking about dispensaries in your area, or if by chance anyone you knew selling butter. It seems like only a few people here know whats up like deathcompany, so like I said I was just trying to find out prices in your area.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: Grizzdude]
    #12220379 -

I can't believe its not butter. :smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #12220420 -

lol


--------------------
http://sprword.com/mustwatch.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #12220443 -

Dude, this thread is sooo fucking serious right about now, that I might have type a page long response about a semantics issue.

:stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: Grizzdude]
    #12220452 -

Stupid us not having a dispensary in our areas and not knowing all about what they have there.
We sure are dumb. :rolleyes:


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: SillyBilly]
    #12220567 -

SillyBilly said:
Stupid us not having a dispensary in our areas and not knowing all about what they have there.
We sure are dumb. :rolleyes:



Did I say you were stupid for not having a dispensary in your area? No, but you might be stupid for not being able to read.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: Grizzdude]
    #12220977 -

Sigh.....:facepalm:


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: the bizzle]
    #12221664 -

the bizzle said:
Never heard of cannabutter prices in my area

I do enjoy cooking with cannabutter


is it worth what? cooking it? yes, cannabutter is :awevaped:



i thought :awevaped: was a daemon also, are we just crazy or did they change it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: Kisper]
    #12221768 -

There's :vaped: and :awehigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: LSDreamer]
    #12221776 -

ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12222580 -

YellowDesertSun said:
Dude, this thread is sooo fucking serious right about now, that I might have type a page long response about a semantics issue.

:stonedjerk:




I felt bad for the guy.

If you saw a group of people all making fun of some kid cause he was saying 2 + 2 = 4 and they were all saying 2 + 2 =5. Would you feel obligated to step in?

The only reason my responses were so long was because they seemed to have trouble understanding what I was saying and wouldn't have kept making posts after the first one if they did not refuse to accept that as what the OP meant. I mean I couldn't really just stop posting after they called me stupid for saying that when I was correct.

I guess I shouldn't have called them stupid but I was caught up with the hatred and shared a little of my own.

:shrug:

I got grizzdudes back.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: DeathCompany]
    #12222588 -

Well at dispensaries around here, in Socal butter is generally going for anywhere from 20-35 a little tub... I have no idea how much is in it and it seems to vary from place to place... Kind of an indirect and weird question...


--------------------

Edited by themallacht (03/18/10 03:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: SillyBilly]
    #12222604 -

SillyBilly said:
Stupid us not having a dispensary in our areas and not knowing all about what they have there.
We sure are dumb. :rolleyes:




I shouldn't have said people were dumb but implying that the op is being stupid while being wrong yourself is not exact;y the best way to go about looking smart.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: DeathCompany]
    #12225504 -

all the edibles ive had at various clubs never did the trick. i doubt the butter is much better. there in it for the money. at least here in sf


--------------------
:tripmolecule::awecid2::awecid2::tripmolecule:]KILLEER TOFFUUUUUU!!!!
love life and live loving


Wizard of the Night

~Peace Love and Hippy Shit~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: danlennon3]
    #14875881 -

Wow you are all morons and this board sucks ass cuz its filled with foul mouthed assholes. Cannabutter is between $20 and $25 here at the dispensaries, and I don't know if it's worth it, that's why I googled this and found this shitty board with idiots responding to your understandable and good question. On to the dispensary, I'll know by tonight if its worth it, the rest of you morons can suck it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: Radar]
    #14875936 -

Radar said:
"Pssst hey man!! Wanna buy some sweet sweeet creamery??"



:rofl2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: Locky]
    #14876042 -

Thanks for your input, dude. :thumbup:


--------------------


                                                Who are you?...why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabutter prices in your area [Re: sneeker231]
    #14876224 -

sneeker231 said:
Wow you are all morons and this board sucks ass cuz its filled with foul mouthed assholes. Cannabutter is between $20 and $25 here at the dispensaries, and I don't know if it's worth it, that's why I googled this and found this shitty board with idiots responding to your understandable and good question. On to the dispensary, I'll know by tonight if its worth it, the rest of you morons can suck it.



:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gas prices revisited
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
trendalM 5,955 82 09/01/05 07:43 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* House prices in your area
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 3,546 31 05/06/14 06:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Cannabutter first timer... Viaggio 5,914 13 09/12/04 08:23 AM
by xmercury
* price of gas in your area?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kingfish4200 2,859 70 09/01/05 11:36 PM
by crystallize
* Canada/USA weed prices?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,247 20 02/29/08 01:08 AM
by rawrmushrooms
* mushroom prices in your area?
( 1 2 3 all )
bawla47 3,772 51 01/29/05 07:51 PM
by 13eetleJuice
* mushroom prices in your area? thekeeper 1,141 11 09/07/05 12:54 PM
by coda
* lowest price guarantee my ass
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 2,209 21 10/13/05 01:19 PM
by lid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
30,411 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.