Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Go fuck yourself Stan!
    #12217294 -

Good morning Shroomery.

So, I got a job at ... let's just call it XYZ bread co. The first couple days went smoothly. The owner is kind of a dick, but I wasn't expecting anything more of him. Yeah so it's min wage and they expect me to wash dishes, bus tables, do inventory, work the register, and make orders all in a 5 hour shift. Needless to say I've been busting my ass trying to learn everything and get my work load done in time. After alternating between inventory, dishes, and tables yesterday they moved me to the line where I made a couple of mistakes. There is a lot to learn on the line. They have like 12 different kinds of sandwich bread, not counting the bakery shit. It's still my first week, and yeah I made a couple of mistakes when this Stan fucker tells me "Man, you are a joke" and it made me feel like shit. The economy is really tough right now and I'm used to making a lot more money. People have been coming in for interviews for the last couple of days. So, I know there are 100 people out there lined to take my job. At this point though, I kinda wanna quit. Thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: fungus_tao]
    #12217301 -

Sounds shitty. If you can afford to quit and not starve then do it. Otherwise dont :shrug:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: The_Ghost]
    #12217468 -

5 hours so you're not getting a good 8hrs in? I would go with the flow until you find a better paying job.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: fungus_tao]
    #12217479 -

That's fucking bullshit for him to talk to you like that. I'd definitely talk to him privately about that. You do NOT have to put with that bullshit in the workplace. There are harassment laws for a reason.

If you do end up quitting dude, I recommend looking for a pizza delivery job. I just started delivering for a pizza chain about a 1 1/2 months ago and it is by far the best job I've had so far. Brainless work, great money. :thumbup:


--------------------


:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: mescalinician]
    #12217483 -

you should ask him to do graveyard shift

then snap his neck silently while creeping amongst the delicious bread.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #12217487 -

beat the shit out of your boss. if he fires you, you were going to quit anyways. if he doesn't, he will fear you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: biff]
    #12217544 -

Part time/min wage job?  Quit. And tell him why.  If it was putting essential food on your table and providing your health benefits you'd be stuck. But you arent.


--------------------
We have not even to risk the adventure alone, for the heroes of all time have gone before us — the labyrinth is thoroughly known. We have only to follow the thread of the hero path, and where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god; where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves; where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence. And where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: Radar]
    #12217570 -

If this stan guy is your manager you NEED to assert yourself.  If he says shit like that again let him know firmly that "I'm new man, ya can't expect me to pick this shit up through osmosis and if you have a problem with my progress let me know at a time when where not getting slammed."

I have dealt with managers like this.  It's about dominance and control with them.  Don't let him see that he makes you feel shitty (or dum) because he will eat it up and then shit on you whenever he feels insecure.

:rabidcatdog:be a warrior up in this bitch!


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: fungus_tao]
    #12217607 -

fungus_tao said:
Good morning Shroomery.

So, I got a job at ... let's just call it XYZ bread co. The first couple days went smoothly. The owner is kind of a dick, but I wasn't expecting anything more of him. Yeah so it's min wage and they expect me to wash dishes, bus tables, do inventory, work the register, and make orders all in a 5 hour shift. Needless to say I've been busting my ass trying to learn everything and get my work load done in time. After alternating between inventory, dishes, and tables yesterday they moved me to the line where I made a couple of mistakes. There is a lot to learn on the line. They have like 12 different kinds of sandwich bread, not counting the bakery shit. It's still my first week, and yeah I made a couple of mistakes when this Stan fucker tells me "Man, you are a joke" and it made me feel like shit. The economy is really tough right now and I'm used to making a lot more money. People have been coming in for interviews for the last couple of days. So, I know there are 100 people out there lined to take my job. At this point though, I kinda wanna quit. Thoughts?



If you are the same guy who made the thread a while ago on getting a job at panera, then this is exactly what I told you would happen.


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: SillyBilly]
    #12217646 -

I don't work at panera and no I'm not the same person.

collinZzZz: I like your advice. I do need to be more aggressive. Instead I just said "I'm sorry". :facepalm:

Edit- Just found that post

SillyBilly said:
Working there sucks dick. You may be surrounded by teen machine but the drama gets fucking annoying. Everyone that works there is usually a stupid little cunt in high school or a middle aged woman that needs to get out of the house. You may get free pastries and bagels and sometimes sandwiches at the end of the night but it's not worth it. Have fun standing on the damn hard tile all day. Your feet are going to kill you. What really sucks dick is that if your a guy usually they put you on dish duty, if your lucky you get to make the food. A real bitch is making time to brew the coffee like every hour or two and then you get to clean off all the tables and take out ridiculously over filled trashcan bags and replace them. About a week into it you'll be so pissed off you will want to quit if you have any brains.

Oh yeh and don't forget to notice how easy all the girl's jobs are. The girls always get easy as fuck jobs like working the registers and bakery which only take like 20 minutes to clean up after hours. Meanwhile you're stuck cleaning the line or a million dishes before you even get to the basic clean up of the store.

FUCK THAT PLACE!



OMFG YOU NAILED IT!


--------------------
Follow the light
The Light is your guide.

Edited by fungus_tao (03/17/10 09:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go fuck yourself Stan! [Re: fungus_tao]
    #12217666 -

:awebig:


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stan Grof's Works vigilant_mind 240 1 02/03/09 05:06 AM
by x7x_x7x
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* What the fuck has this world come to
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Codeinecowboy 2,160 81 04/03/18 10:20 PM
by RJ Tubs 202
* For fuck's sake have some decency people
( 1 2 3 all )
ld50negative1 4,625 44 07/19/04 11:54 PM
by 40oz
* How the fuck do I get a job!?
( 1 2 all )
sHrOoMeRrR420 4,018 23 04/02/19 04:49 PM
by cannabinated
* Second pill tomorow... dont know what to expect.. Mushie_Man 917 5 07/18/04 03:32 PM
by Mushie_Man
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
469 topic views. 5 members, 27 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.