Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCodeinecowboy
Kingpin
 User Gallery

What the fuck has this world come to
    #25076468 - 03/19/18 10:59 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

My buddies  little brother turned 16 on March 1st. He moved out, sells cocaine. He sends pics out on his Snapchat with bags of coke. Now he does meth, hanging out with bloods  robbing stores, running from cops. He has guns and brags about how he’s not afraid to use em.

I’ve known this kid for years since I’ve been best friends with his brother for years. Last year he had only smoked weed...

Sucks too this kid has great parents and comes from a wealthy household. What the fuck is this world man?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: Codeinecowboy] * 1
    #25076474 - 03/19/18 11:05 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

all the rich kids started doing coke at 17 where i was from, it was funny cause they wouldn't smoke cannabis the year before. something about rich kids and coke.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: Codeinecowboy] * 8
    #25076503 - 03/19/18 11:23 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I believe the question is what the fuck has your friends brother come to.

Kids doing dumb shit ain't nothin new.

May the four winds blow him safely home.

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

InvisibleFiery
fiery
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: Codeinecowboy] * 1
    #25076518 - 03/19/18 11:33 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

its media, and rap songs.

they glorify this. If he doesn't have a face tattoo, that's next.

he needs to be scared straight.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: Codeinecowboy] * 2
    #25076519 - 03/19/18 11:34 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Stay off drugs, work, make a future.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: Codeinecowboy]
    #25076779 - 03/20/18 03:12 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

People create an ego then they end up believing that they ARE the ego. 

its just an act or character he is portraying that he piked up from hs cultures collective identity. 

Maybe if hes lucky enough to get through it he will one day awaken and realise that he is not his ego and remember its all just an act.

Or maybe more likely he ends up getting killed or jailed.

People all mimick other people.  Its what all animals and humans do, its how we learnt to communicate.  If the people you mimick are on a one way path to death and jail tho OFC you're in for trouble or worse...

You can only hope at some point he awakens and remembers who he realy is and that he i not this actor or character he is portraying that he has copied from his culture.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25076952 - 03/20/18 07:30 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Some people are just born criminals.........

And something about coke and rich kids like already mentioned :lol:

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25077057 - 03/20/18 08:52 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

No one is born a criminal.

I've never met a 3-7 year old that said I wanna be a coke whore and prostitute myself for meth.

We learn these behaviours by our cultures and beliefs.

Yes money does corrupt absolutely, it inflates the ego onto a path of total self destruction.

--------------------
The secret to life is to put positive loving energy Into every thought and action you do <3
Be Aware. Believe. Be here now
Everything is a reflection of ones self.  Of God and you are God.  All is conscious.  All is consciousness. 
There is no death, only life. Your mission is to raise your vibration and every one else around you.
Open Your Mind!

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: LightRay] * 2
    #25077070 - 03/20/18 09:01 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Its not that blanant. Its more like devious behaviour leads to criminal behaviour.

Some people wanna be bad from the start :shrug: Regardless of upbringing.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #25077097 - 03/20/18 09:14 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Its not that blanant. Its more like devious behaviour leads to criminal behaviour.

Some people wanna be bad from the start :shrug: Regardless of upbringing.

No...I would say that no one is born "evil". It is entirely up to upbringing. Bad people are made to be bad.

Edit: saying someone was "born that way" is just something the parents of children who grow up to be bad say when confronted with their child's bad behaviour. They don't want to admit that they are the root of the problem.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Edited by trendal (03/20/18 09:16 AM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: trendal] * 1
    #25077128 - 03/20/18 09:41 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I disagree.

Ive seen shows on serial killers who said "i had good parents, a food childhood. Dont blame them, i did what i did because i wanted to".

Thats an extreme example but Ive seen enough evidence to descide that some people are born deviant.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: trendal]
    #25077136 - 03/20/18 09:49 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Snap chatting coke.  He deserves to be caught and made an example out of. Doesn’t anyone listen to all these stories where people are self snitching.  All these young kids are too young to have ever witnessed a world where people kept secrets. They grow up into this technological net where they’ve been posted on their parents Facebook since they were a baby and they think the shits as normal as we all thought the family photobooks were.  Sad shit.  You can really see how young people just have been conditioned to think it’s normal when you look at young girls.  When I was growing up taking pictures of yourself the way these young girls do now, was something reserved for the guy you were trying to lead on at like 16 and it was shared privately and if it got out the guy faced hell.  Now these little girls want to be exposed, for the attention. The likes. Friend requests. Smfh.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25077140 - 03/20/18 09:55 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
I disagree.

Ive seen shows on serial killers who said "i had good parents, a food childhood. Dont blame them, i did what i did because i wanted to".

Thats an extreme example but Ive seen enough evidence to descide that some people are born deviant.

I often think back and figure I was born a little more deviant than most. Idk if it was things I went through in early childhood that put a twist on my worldview and I was just constantly acting out a reaction to an unfair world or if i was/am just different in how I listen to and trust authority, and because of that instead of listening to the instructions that would of been good for me and guided my actions I went my own way and learned for myself and along the way did some disrespectful fucked up shit. I would say some people are definitely just wired to go there own way and some to an extent where they will just never understand that it’s okay to trust any outside authority giving them advice to the point of them just doing the opposite of whatever they are told.

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #25077141 - 03/20/18 09:58 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

People are definitely born evil. But this kid is probably just trying to be cool. Never know. I was doing coke and other stuff at that age. I never have been the person to try to be cool though. Most people are easily influenced.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 4
    #25077151 - 03/20/18 10:08 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
I disagree.

Part of a proper upbringing is teaching your child the value of life - something that I am quite certain no serial killer was ever taught.

Yes, serial killers will often claim they came from a "good household"...but they never learned the value of human life. How "good" can a house be that doesn't teach this very basic value?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: Distorted Vision] * 1
    #25077152 - 03/20/18 10:10 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Have you ever met an evil child? One which you couldn't point to the parents as the cause?

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #25077212 - 03/20/18 10:57 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Codeinecowboy said:
My buddies  little brother turned 16 on March 1st. He moved out, sells cocaine. He sends pics out on his Snapchat with bags of coke. Now he does meth, hanging out with bloods  robbing stores, running from cops. He has guns and brags about how he’s not afraid to use em.

I’ve known this kid for years since I’ve been best friends with his brother for years. Last year he had only smoked weed...

Sucks too this kid has great parents and comes from a wealthy household. What the fuck is this world man?

Cut ties with him immediately. Horrible person to hang with. He'll suck you in his blackhole of stupidity

--------------------

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: Distorted Vision] * 3
    #25077287 - 03/20/18 11:37 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Distorted Vision said:
People are definitely born evil.

This is so wrong and leads to very dangerous conclusions.

Shud we find the evil gene and abort them?

No all life responds to its environment. 

Nothing is born evil.

I'm amazed in 2018 anyone thinks that way.  :sad:

Show me one baby that actively started torturing and killing and doing evil acts?

All people learn via mimickry.  Mimickry is communication.  Its a meme.

Even the Iceman, who wud kill in a second asked psychologists why he was that way.  He wanted to know.

Turns out his parents physical beat and tortured him as a baby.  What do you think that trains a human mind to be or become?

On the other hand those who are taught and nurtured become the most loving and creative.

Even a plant, if you attack it when it is a sapling, responds to its environment and will start to develop tendencies towards agressive growth.

Life is respondant to environment.  I don't have time at the mo to bring up all the science on this but I promise you it is true.

To assume a human is born evil is so wrong and such dangerous thinking.  If our culture started to accept that just imagine what we ould be doing to our children.  Oh this kids hyper active and a bully, lets give him the lethal injection.  Fuck the fact he's doing it because his father has been beating him since he was 2 years old.  :facepalm:

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: LightRay]
    #25077832 - 03/20/18 04:17 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I've been wondering that myself a lot lately. A lot of people that I was friends with in high school have gone completely off the rails since we all graduated. I mean, we were always a little crazy and did shit we weren't supposed to but some of my friends have since become incredibly self-destructive.

One guy I know became a heroin addict, joined a gang, robbed a drug dealer which ended up sending him to jail. He's had people shoot at him, and he sells coke to fund his addiction.

Another friend of mine is addicted to xanax and coke.

Another friend of mine is also probably addicted to coke.

I know a girl who is a divorced single mother at the age of 19.

Another guy I know did DMT when he was 17 years old.

Every single one of these kids came from typical middle class households.

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: What the fuck has this world come to [Re: LightRay]
    #25077873 - 03/20/18 04:32 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LightRay said:
Quote:

Distorted Vision said:
People are definitely born evil.

This is so wrong and leads to very dangerous conclusions.

Shud we find the evil gene and abort them?

No all life responds to its environment. 

Nothing is born evil.

I'm amazed in 2018 anyone thinks that way.  :sad:

Show me one baby that actively started torturing and killing and doing evil acts?

All people learn via mimickry.  Mimickry is communication.  Its a meme.

Even the Iceman, who wud kill in a second asked psychologists why he was that way.  He wanted to know.

Turns out his parents physical beat and tortured him as a baby.  What do you think that trains a human mind to be or become?

On the other hand those who are taught and nurtured become the most loving and creative.

Even a plant, if you attack it when it is a sapling, responds to its environment and will start to develop tendencies towards agressive growth.

Life is respondant to environment.  I don't have time at the mo to bring up all the science on this but I promise you it is true.

To assume a human is born evil is so wrong and such dangerous thinking.  If our culture started to accept that just imagine what we ould be doing to our children.  Oh this kids hyper active and a bully, lets give him the lethal injection.  Fuck the fact he's doing it because his father has been beating him since he was 2 years old.  :facepalm:

You kidding me? A lot of little kids are total fuckwads. Infants just don't have enough power to do any of the things you mentioned. Once they're in school though, there's plenty of kids who torture animals and bully the other children. What I've noticed, is that most people's morals significantly improve from the time they're a little kid to the time they're an adult. A lot of little kids behave like borderline psychopaths when they're young and then realize they were being an asshole when their brain develops more of a moral compass. The adults who are criminals, are usually the people who's morals never improved. They were assholes when they were young and they stayed assholes into adulthood.

I've been a vegetarian since I was six years old, and when I was eight years old, a bunch of kids tried to force a hamburger down my throat. I got away from them, but they definitely would have done it if they had caught me. Guess what? One of those kids became a vegetarian herself when she got to high school and actually became a pretty nice person. So, if anything, I would say that a lot of little kids are pretty amoral and learn to become good people. Its nothing like you said where people are just born sweethearts and become evil. Now, I do agree with you that environment is a very significant factor in how people will turn out. Where you're wrong is in dealing with absolutes, acting like every evil person had shitty parents. Sometimes, the parents truly couldn't have done anything to prevent their child from being a monster and its unfair to blame them when they truly couldn't have done anything.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub