Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
420 ways to say stoned. I need help
    #12127800 -

so far i have come up with 42.0 ways to say stoned: baked, stoned, kicked, toasted, gone, blazed, fried, burnt, chinked, medicated, hazed, cooked, cashed, HIGH, flyin', zombified, crashed, melted, sauced, munched, demolished, zoned, trippin, lost, caked, glazed, ripped, geeked, fucked up, chillin, buzzed, chiefed, cruizin', spaced, lit, blitzed, wrecked, floatin, roasted, mashed, blasted, fucked.
do you guys know of another 378 ways to say stoned so i can finish my poaster?


--------------------
I'm too sober to handle this!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: 1dude1]
    #12127821 -

43. Cheeched
44. Chonged

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help (moved) [Re: 1dude1]
    #12127830 -

This thread was moved from The Psychedelic Experience.

Reason:
Pub material.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: 1dude1]
    #12127833 -

zonked, dunzo, red-eyed,  spaced, bonged, gone, out there

good luck with 420 of them, just make some up.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12127835 -

Faded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: 1dude1]
    #12127839 -

frankenstine

fried


far out

up there


making love to mary jane


:shrug:

You know once you get to 420 you will find four other ways :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: BirdsIView]
    #12127856 -

molten
Frazzled
Ker'Chinged
destroyed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: lewisplanthead]
    #12127858 -

repeat your 42.0 x10

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: AluxesLeaf]
    #12127872 -

nice, good, floored......


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: DeadPhan]
    #12127879 -

right, real...


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Edited by DeadPhan (03/02/10 01:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: smokintheherb]
    #12127880 -

zooted.

hungry.

on the top story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: smokintheherb]
    #12127885 -

bucked out


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: smokintheherb]
    #12127888 -

i'm so right, right now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: DeadPhan]
    #12127895 -

Fisted
cuntered
Biffed
Battered

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12127897 -

Lookin' for the perfect beat!



:niggawhat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: smokintheherb]
    #12127903 -

Pottoe, potdicht, krellendicht, retestoned, waus, pottendeirm, deirm, wappie, gaar, leip, ...

Weird ass dutch/belgian slang or dialect or w/e its called.

Edited by Beanhead (03/02/10 01:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12127924 -

roasted
ripped

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: 1dude1]
    #12127939 -

take any beatles song and add an ed at the end! :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12128019 -

faced, headie, charged, screwed up, smoked out...


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420 ways to say stoned. I need help [Re: DeadPhan]
    #12128049 -

has anyone said toasted or blunted yet


--------------------

"The first problem for all of us, men and women,
is not to learn, but to unlearn." - Gloria Steinem

Edited by Schwank (03/02/10 02:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Stoned Thread. You must be stoned to view this thread.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
adamj 5,340 60 09/20/04 01:35 AM
by browndustin
* how did you celebrate the 420 holiday? faelr 2,025 12 04/22/04 04:44 PM
by trancefishy
* Happy 420!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
KidgardFromSRQ 7,120 95 04/20/06 11:50 PM
by theuser
* another 420 thread smoke blunts :) baraka 886 5 04/20/05 07:30 PM
by PsillyNilly
* Steve Akin - "I'm Trippin' Alone" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,115 3 07/02/04 04:16 PM
by Learyfan
* Favourite drunk/stoned/tripping quotes
( 1 2 3 all )
soma_victim 6,617 54 04/19/06 04:51 PM
by RuNE
* trippin at the beach
( 1 2 all )
shriek 2,704 34 07/02/04 02:53 PM
by buckwheat
* Trippin out sampleinajar54 334 1 05/02/05 08:57 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,785 topic views. 1 members, 46 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.