Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Sigur Ros
    #12068662 -

Just bought the () album the other day after
hearing a few songs on pandora. I'm so glad I
finally got it, they definitely have that sound
that noone else has.

They're also the only band that has made me want
to cry, and I'm almost completely sober right now :grin:

Anyone else a fan?


--------------------
They call me Mark

:penguinmonkey:




Edited by œȾȿȝȴɧʢǥ (ȏɟ/ȿɮ/ɷɖ 68:82 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: markofthebeast]
    #12068737 -

Only have heard one song of theirs.  What are some good songs on their new album so I can check it out?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: bobbles]
    #12068770 -

bobbles said:
Only have heard one song of theirs.  What are some good songs on their new album so I can check it out?



Couldn't tell ya, I didnt get the new album, and
I can't really pick any few songs from the album
I do have since they all are pretty much that
bad ass


--------------------
They call me Mark

:penguinmonkey:




Edited by œȾȿȝȴɧʢǥ (ȏɟ/ȿɮ/ɷɖ 68:82 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: markofthebeast]
    #12068795 -

sigur ros & mogwai

also youtube some of mogwai stuff solo. they got some good stuff

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: markofthebeast]
    #12068800 -

i saw them live two years ago- thy were really good...  i think i enjoy them more sober than when im high sometimes cause they're depressing.  but i once heard them on opiates and that was amazinggg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: skatealex2]
    #12068841 -

.

Edited by FrenchMachine (03/01/10 08:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: markofthebeast]
    #12068850 -

rustyeffect said:
They're also the only band that has made me want
to cry, and I'm almost completely sober right now :grin:

Anyone else a fan?



I feel the same way. I said so in this post the other day.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: thePatient]
    #12068887 -

Can I expect them to sound like Radiohead?


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #12068956 -

these are all very good musics :thumbup:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Envix]
    #12068962 -

i dated a girl that was into them. never really liked them :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: frith]
    #12068971 -

I don't get them at all, but then again I'm very strange about Post-Rock. I love some of it but hate all the popular bands like GSYBE.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: markofthebeast]
    #12069107 -

I love sigur ros. Haven't listened much else other than agetaes Byrjun though, but so beautiful....


--------------------


Where would you rather be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Mykologist]
    #12069282 -

( ) catapulted me into my trip today.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Mykologist]
    #12069284 -

i love sigur ros, theyre a good band to put you into a state of well being. im particularly fond of listening to them while i fall asleep to help me forget the days trouble


--------------------
I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros *DELETED* [Re: teaparty]
    #12069991 -

Post deleted by Kisper

Reason for deletion: There should be a way to delete all posts in one go.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Kisper]
    #12070055 -

good  with opiates, bit boring otherwise imo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Kisper]
    #12070083 -

I love tripping to them. My favorite album is Hauf/Heim. This is my favorite song by them. The video is pretty powerful. Sorry if it has already been posted. Enjoy....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: kiss_the_sky03]
    #12070121 -

Yeah the () is by the best album IMO.

Insane tripping.

Check this song out:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: NoxNoctum]
    #12070302 -

Vocals ruin songs in this genre.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Rocker232]
    #12070335 -

I think the voice is a pivotal element of Sigur Ros.

He's not even singing real words, he's just using the voice as an instrument.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sigur Ros bryguy27007 746 10 10/06/08 05:30 PM
by Complex
* Sigur Ros OneMoreRobot3021 475 2 08/20/04 01:07 PM
by PuZuZu
* Sigur Ros tonight! OneMoreRobot3021 873 12 06/17/08 12:03 AM
by MOTH
* Sigur Ros on Conan Obrien tonight phalloidin 862 8 02/09/06 06:20 AM
by bobjones
* Sigur Ros Plok 594 6 02/10/05 04:32 PM
by 40oz
* Sigur Ros at Bonnaroo Plok 575 5 02/07/08 05:48 AM
by debianlinux
* New Sigur Ros letsmakekill 534 4 10/18/07 04:14 PM
by MiddleFinger
* Any Sigur Ros fans in LA? Plok 228 0 10/31/07 08:25 PM
by Plok

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,084 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.