Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12038749 -

i didn't read the whole thread.  if you're talking about mdma, thats an impressive price to get a pill at.  and 6 for 80 is a very nice price to sell at.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: truekimbo2]
    #12038922 -

truekimbo2 said:
i didn't read the whole thread.  if you're talking about mdma, thats an impressive price to get a pill at.  and 6 for 80 is a very nice price to sell at.



no im talkin about pressed pills.

I haven't tested them, nor have I tried them myself but here's the effects that people have said

Rolled really hard
Lasted up to 12 hours
Had some psychedelic effects (some visuals)
Some people reported stomach cramps on the comedown
Everyone thats bought them has been happy

So what do you think is in them? maybe speed+mda or something? the 12 thing is really throwing me off of what it could be


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: learningtofly]
    #12038966 -

6 for 80 is a deal I would jump at around here :shrug:

If people aren't complaining about your prices keep on truckin man.  You make all that money because of the risk you are taking.

On a side note, I think, ESPECIALLY if you want to be a lawyer, it's pretty foolish to sell drugs in college.  A drug conviction would fuck up your whole life plan.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: circularvortex]
    #12038978 -

circularvortex said:
if you want to be a lawyer, it's pretty foolish to sell drugs in college.  A drug conviction would fuck up your whole life plan.



Yeah, I have considered this. I'm not going to be selling that long, I'm just doing this to make around $600 so i can buy a sheet of acid for free


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: learningtofly]
    #12038988 -

....can I has some?


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: learningtofly]
    #12038989 -

learningtofly said:
circularvortex said:
if you want to be a lawyer, it's pretty foolish to sell drugs in college.  A drug conviction would fuck up your whole life plan.



Yeah, I have considered this. I'm not going to be selling that long, I'm just doing this to make around $600 so i can buy a sheet of acid for free



So long as you know when to jump ship... it's easier said than done when you're making a few hundred bucks a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: learningtofly]
    #12039005 -

I wish I could get pills at that price. :highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: jewunit]
    #12039079 -

jewunit said:
Wait isn't that how selling drugs works? Seems like it would be a shitty business plan otherwise.

I bet you were the kid in high school who bought an O at a time at 200 just to turn around and sell it at 30 and eighth.



No, I just didn't sell.

I've sold drugs one time, to a very close friend, and I made $1000 profit.  Even that I regret, but I wanted $ and had way more product than I could ever see using myself.

Selling drugs just isn't worth the risk/reward if you can go to college and get a better paying and enjoyable job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: learningtofly]
    #12039204 -

learningtofly said:
Follow this math: pay $3 per pill
Sold 6 pills for $80

College kids are dumb. :awesome:




No no, you're confused. These are custys, not college kids. They just don't know shit about shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: MustNotBe]
    #12039240 -

MustNotBe said:
greenspectral said:
so dumb that they still buy pressies.



In milwaukee people refuse to buy mdma crystals, and determine if a pill is good based on if it is a single double or triple "stack".

:facepalm3:

But what do I care if people want to buy sugar pills for $20 a piece.



I have many friends in Milwaukee (used to live there myself) and they would most definitely prefer MDMA > presses.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: learningtofly]
    #12039272 -

the real question is - who is dumber: the college kids who are being custied, or the guy who admits to drug trafficking on a public forum?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: Krishna]
    #12039409 -

Europe prices pwnnnn :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: Beanhead]
    #12039426 -

do you tell the college kidz if they don't like the price they can go and vote?:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: Krishna]
    #12039451 -

Krishna said:
the real question is - who is dumber: the college kids who are being custied, or the guy who admits to drug trafficking on a public forum?



Got him.  :highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: Druggie04]
    #12039610 -

Druggie04 said:
jewunit said:
Wait isn't that how selling drugs works? Seems like it would be a shitty business plan otherwise.

I bet you were the kid in high school who bought an O at a time at 200 just to turn around and sell it at 30 and eighth.



No, I just didn't sell.

I've sold drugs one time, to a very close friend, and I made $1000 profit.  Even that I regret, but I wanted $ and had way more product than I could ever see using myself.

Selling drugs just isn't worth the risk/reward if you can go to college and get a better paying and enjoyable job.



That wasn't for you. Sometimes my quick reply skills are lacking if I've been drinking.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: Platinum]
    #12039620 -

Platinum said:
Krishna said:
the real question is - who is dumber: the college kids who are being custied, or the guy who admits to drug trafficking on a public forum?



Got him.  :highfive:



I am going to go with the college kids :shrug::rotfl:


--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

                                   
:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: SillyString525]
    #12039887 -

It is a seller's market. They are worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for them. Just consider the risk for this kind of pocket change.


--------------------
Who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: college kidz are dumb: buy low sell high [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #12040617 -

TrancedShroom said:
dont listen to them. If the demand is high and they sell and you are smart about it.....then do it.



QFT


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm thinking of selling my kidney...
( 1 2 all )
MXNR 2,297 36 09/11/04 11:48 PM
by lovelight
* any party kidz out there?
( 1 2 all )
subtlepoint 6,470 23 10/26/02 07:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Is college worth it? RandalFlagg 1,047 10 01/19/05 10:56 PM
by infamous
* What's the point of Kidz Bop? SprewellSleeve 1,256 9 01/29/12 07:04 PM
by Legend
* made so much selling weed tonight
( 1 2 all )
rvd3201 2,597 21 08/17/04 10:46 PM
by
* Timothy Leary a fraud/sell-out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zahudulallah 12,023 65 01/16/17 02:14 PM
by SARAtonin
* the dumbing down of america
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 3,626 32 08/29/03 03:53 AM
by geokills
* selling glass pipes > selling drugs
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,539 22 07/03/05 08:11 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,749 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.