Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand.
    #12013816 -





This plant grows mainly on coastal fringes by beaches hew in New Zealand. Does anyone know it's scientific name or any info on this? Inski and Projectzero are certain this plant is a relation to Kanna and does posses psychoactive alkaloids.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: J.T]
    #12013896 -

It's a Lampranthus sp., common name Ice plant.


I cannot remember the species name right now and I'm unsure of activity. All I know is that it's a succulent. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: karode13]
    #12013974 -

Its an iceplant alright, either Carpobrotus edulis or Carpobrotus chilensis, they are edible but iv never heard of them being psychoactive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: Spiderbaby]
    #12014014 -

Yeah my Id was way off.


Carpobrotus seems to fit nicely with those pics.:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: karode13]
    #12014069 -

Hey Karode :smile: Hope you've been well!

Exellent! Thankyou guys. Hopefully some people here may know of any psychoactivity...

Peace....

:rastamon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: J.T]
    #12014295 -

Looks like Carpobrotus edulis.


--------------------
tradelist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: impeachme2]
    #12019894 -



--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: dstark]
    #12019924 -

Ice Plant is ALL OVER on the side of the freeways out here in California..... Never heard of it being psychoactive though...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: theMallacht]
    #12022015 -

themallacht said:
Ice Plant is ALL OVER on the side of the freeways out here in California..... Never heard of it being psychoactive though...



Yeah, every time I visit the california coast I see tons of this plant.

I'd be interested to see if it is determined to be psychoactive.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #12023106 -

There has been talk of ice plants containing DMT I do believe, according to Trout at least.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've heard that this is a relative of Kanna [Sceletium tortuosum] in New Zealand. [Re: Cactusdan]
    #12023345 -

Now THAT would be very very interesting if it's levels were particularly high. As every plant and tree contains trace amounts of DMT.  :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sceletium tortuosum? mushroomspoon 2,349 9 11/28/03 08:45 PM
by the man
* Sceletium tortuosum (KANNA) from seed success :)
( 1 2 all )
SalviaEngland 6,557 24 01/17/03 03:40 AM
by Aneglakya
* Sceletium tortuosum ?? Pinhead 2,785 13 10/14/09 04:31 PM
by Cactusdan
* Sceletium Tortuosum question zeros_project 2,815 12 11/02/03 03:52 PM
by Ole Field Trashe
* Sceletium Tortuosum Spagyrist 1,393 7 10/15/09 09:07 AM
by theMallacht
* Sceletium tortuosum Pinhead 1,681 8 11/05/13 10:58 AM
by semaphore
* Sceletium tortuosum from seed SalviaEngland 3,971 10 10/09/02 03:38 PM
by whiterasta
* Sceletium Tortuosum THE KRAT BARON 1,069 3 08/16/04 12:18 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
7,683 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.