Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Coolest pet ever
    #12014861 -

Bufo alvarius frogs. Free 5-MeO-DMT all the time! Oh and you can order them online I believe. I will get one soon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: AcidTG]
    #12014872 -

Don't over use it, they needs several weeks to regenerate otherwise you are hurting them. Make sure you spent all the money and time to provide a great big home for it as well. Toads hate captivity and you need to make sure he/she is very healthy and happy. Don't over milk the poor little guy/girl.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: Maurer]
    #12014886 -

I think you can milk them 2 times then they need something like 6 weeks to rest from the milking. I was thinking about getting one a while back instead I got a ferret she's awesome haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: Woohoo]
    #12014906 -

I used to have two ferrets. They are a lot of fun but they can smell :sad: if not constantly cleaned.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: learningtofly]
    #12015015 -

Yes 6 weeks is a long time. Most who have these toads just abuse them for junky bullshit. Not worth it, get your shit from a dealer if you want a trip.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: learningtofly]
    #12015018 -

My future pet/best friend:



--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: AcidTG]
    #12015115 -

Those frogs from Australia that cause hallucinations when you lick them


--------------------
¼

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: midweststoner]
    #12015124 -

midweststoner said:
Those frogs from Australia that cause hallucinations when you lick them



That's what OP is talking about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: Platinum]
    #12015143 -

They are from the colorado river region.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: AcidTG]
    #12015152 -

AcidTG said:
They are from the colorado river region.



Im sure they can be found in other places.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest pet ever [Re: Platinum]
    #12015270 -


(couldn't find it in english)


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My cool new pet
( 1 2 all )
Liquid_Dimension 1,810 20 04/03/06 05:43 PM
by daimyo
* Need a new pet MerchantP 2,001 19 04/02/06 11:36 AM
by ipickPA
* i need a pet
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 2,526 26 02/06/05 02:46 PM
by Skunk420
* Rats as pets?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 2,606 21 04/16/06 01:58 PM
by theuser
* dude! Check out my new pet!!!
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 2,418 22 07/08/08 05:50 AM
by Nunbuh_Chrubble
* Milk
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 7,292 56 08/20/03 08:42 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Introduce your pets! (pics)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
SilentG 10,518 132 02/05/08 11:30 AM
by Syle
* Pet picture post?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Jadian 5,369 84 01/21/06 03:07 PM
by ShroomFan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
497 topic views. 2 members, 54 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.