Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Lion]
    #12002771 -

DnB all the way!! :rave: :reachforthelasers:


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: frith]
    #12002783 -

frith said:
i like to get crazy at punk shows.

nothing else though..



This. I love me some wild moshpit pogo, dancing and fighting all in one! :lol:
Other music is too boring for me to dance to, just doesn't get me pumped up. I hate most electronic music, except for psytrance, but that is for tripping, not dancing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Tangich]
    #12002794 -

man you have it all wrong. dude rofl.


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Tangich]
    #12002819 -

Tangich said:
frith said:
i like to get crazy at punk shows.

nothing else though..



This. I love me some wild moshpit pogo, dancing and fighting all in one! :lol:
Other music is too boring for me to dance to, just doesn't get me pumped up. I hate most electronic music, except for psytrance, but that is for tripping, not dancing.


U R missin 0ut on t3h Win.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Lion]
    #12002842 -

i mosh at classical, i rave at jazz, i frolic at metal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: druqs]
    #12002878 -

I don't know how it's in USA, but here the electronic scene is a joke. House music is in every elitist bar or club, and I really don't like those places. And it's fucking boring. I've been to few DnB, jungle and similar shows, but those are also boring without the drugs. I like it when I can dance and scream all the words, while trying not to get hit in the head and fall down. Different strokes... :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Tangich]
    #12002954 -

youve either been getting bunk drugs or you are going to the wrong shows


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: AntiEverything]
    #12003090 -

AntiEverything said:
youve either been getting bunk drugs or you are going to the wrong shows



That's the point. I don't want to use drugs to enjoy a concert. Few beers or so, but no amps or anything like that. I need my music to have meaningful lyrics. But that's just me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: AntiEverything]
    #12003091 -

Jamiroquai ftw! :dancer:


--------------------
:heart:Keep loving one another:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's your favorite music visualisation plug-in/software? Twirling 916 6 03/12/04 07:24 PM
by Xochitl
* Fav Music group?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Fade_To_Black 14,329 252 08/13/06 04:28 PM
by kristofer
* My I-Pod is quickly becoming my favorite drug Noviseer 2,448 15 04/21/04 01:50 PM
by Xochitl
* Pink Floyd/ Psychedelic Music
( 1 2 all )
trevorda8 4,942 29 01/17/05 02:14 AM
by TM
* Tool Music: An exploration into the unknown? Jackolantern 2,090 13 09/30/03 08:30 AM
by Rose
* Music and LSD
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,128 25 05/28/03 10:13 AM
by Adom
* The OFFIClAL electronic music thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 177 178 )
lets drive around 170,624 3,544 12/22/22 07:39 PM
by doolhoofd
* electronic music...my newest obsession
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 9,664 79 09/15/04 05:00 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,213 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.