Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What's your favorite music to dance to?
    #12001216 -

I 1st started with psytrance but then explored dnb,hardcore and HOUSE :yesnod: Wish I started dancing sooner...took a while to break through and say FUCK IT,better late than never eh?

Currently I've been diggin house ...



All about the footwork :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12001438 -

Its hard to pick a favorite, it used to be progressive trance and funk, but I don't really listen to trance anymore so its probably dubstep and jamtronica now.  If its funky though and loud, I'll gladly dance my ass off to it.  I personally enjoy dancing around thousands of other people more than I enjoy sex.  Though to be fair I'd probably enjoy a 10,000 person orgy over dancing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: fapjack]
    #12001529 -

didnt I see you at wonderland in queens a couple of years ago? (metaforce)


btw your sig = lulz


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12001568 -

that song would be DOPE to dance out to all dosed out. doesn't get me off being sober. maybe ill try some weed 

grateful dead tho hands down.


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: AntiEverything]
    #12001587 -

Daft Punk FTW. :awesomenod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12001607 -

Yeah I saw you at COSM also.  I was short redhead.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: fapjack]
    #12001613 -

Cosm was epic,thats were I 1st started dancing. I used to chill there all the time with AlteredAgain and a few other shroomerites.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12001631 -

Yeah that was a cool venue with some good tunes, you ever goto any festies?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: AntiEverything]
    #12001632 -

four tet


Dan Deacon


The Chemical Brothers (One of the BEST SONGS EVER!!!imo)


These are just my favorites for dancing right now.  I don't really know much about the genres of electronic dance music but I know what I like when I hear it.


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: collinZzZz]
    #12001638 -

Four tet...nice,i just got that album.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: collinZzZz]
    #12001640 -

Oh yeah, Chemical Brothers and Dan Deacon are good stuff.

Never really thought of Four Tet as dance music though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: NetDiver]
    #12001667 -

Yeah me neither, but their new stuff is much more energetic.  Love Cry is made for tha boogey.


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: collinZzZz]
    #12001720 -

i like to get crazy at punk shows.

nothing else though..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: collinZzZz]
    #12001759 -

:gd_icon:  :dancingbear:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: keeponrockin]
    #12001771 -

dont get me wrong electronic is righteous as well


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12001821 -

Electronic music is, by definition, made for dancing.  I can't imagine trying to dance to the Grateful Dead or some similar band.  Acoustic guitars, cheesy singing, soft rock just doesn't do it for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #12001883 -

Grateful Dead has some pretty funky music, its not the same as dancing to EDM, but its still fun.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12001907 -

Younger Brother - Elephant machine

Pendulum - Midnight runner

Amon Tobin - Rhino jockey

Broken Toy - Change/derange

:awedance:


--------------------

                                                      psilohuasca is da wae
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: Primal Glitch]
    #12002728 -

Shit like this



Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite music to dance to? [Re: NetDiver]
    #12002767 -

Samurai Drifter said:
Daft Punk FTW. :awesomenod:


:raveface:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's your favorite music visualisation plug-in/software? Twirling 916 6 03/12/04 09:24 PM
by Xochitl
* Fav Music group?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Fade_To_Black 14,332 252 08/13/06 06:28 PM
by kristofer
* My I-Pod is quickly becoming my favorite drug Noviseer 2,448 15 04/21/04 03:50 PM
by Xochitl
* Pink Floyd/ Psychedelic Music
( 1 2 all )
trevorda8 4,942 29 01/17/05 04:14 AM
by TM
* Tool Music: An exploration into the unknown? Jackolantern 2,090 13 09/30/03 10:30 AM
by Rose
* Music and LSD
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,128 25 05/28/03 12:13 PM
by Adom
* The OFFIClAL electronic music thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 177 178 )
lets drive around 170,647 3,544 12/22/22 09:39 PM
by doolhoofd
* electronic music...my newest obsession
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 9,667 79 09/15/04 07:00 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,213 topic views. 9 members, 253 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.