Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: publicenemy1]
    #11987532 -

ha didnt know that either. i dont pay much attention to the companies, just the skating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: skatealex2]
    #11987696 -

I wouldn't do it.  Then again I'm almost at the end of my college career and the teachers I see daily talk to the people in the industry I'll be working in.  Doesn't seem like a smart idea to advertise drug use to my employers and references.

Aside from that worry, though, I think shirts with drugs on them are more than a little silly.  You shouldn't define yourself by the drugs you take.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: circularvortex]
    #11987765 -

Tacky.

In my opinion.

I guess I see how it could signal other ganj
smokers, but I feel it would only get you unwanted
attention. Just be high all the time, the right people
can always tell. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: Kiefish]
    #11987932 -


best weed related t-shit ever

and if you don't get it, 16:20 is 4:20 in military time :bigjoint:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #11987974 -

Sorry, but what kind of a lame-ass college are you going to where it's even a question?

College is supposed to be drugs, sex and rock 'n' roll.    If it's not, you got scammed.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #11987977 -

volcomstoner said:

best weed related t-shit ever

and if you don't get it, you should be dragged into the street and shot



Fix't


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #11987995 -

lol 'military time' ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: Ubitsa]
    #11987998 -

Ubitsa said:
Sorry, but what kind of a lame-ass college are you going to where it's even a question?

College is supposed to be drugs, sex and rock 'n' roll.    If it's not, you got scammed.



That's what I was thinkin too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11988181 -

i can't think of a better place than college to wear a marijuana/any drug themed t shirt. just stop caring what other ppl think of you and wear it, whats the worst thats gonna happen


--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #11988198 -

j0nnyb0y05 said:
i can't think of a better place than college to wear a marijuana/any drug themed t shirt. just stop caring what other ppl think of you and wear it, whats the worst thats gonna happen



You get beaten and tased by the Weed Police.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: skatealex2]
    #11988221 -

this would be no issue in any european college imo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11988350 -

i wear clothes i like, if the shirt looks cool why not?

that hoodie doesn't do it for me really, but i've been meaning to buy a shroomery t shirt


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: circularvortex]
    #11989203 -

Quote:
circularvortex said:Aside from that worry, though, I think shirts with drugs on them are more than a little silly.  You shouldn't define yourself by the drugs you take.



Right, but are beer t-shirts more than a little silly too?

You're not going to see me wearing a weed shirt, but I fail to see how it's any different than any other shirt "advertising" your like for something.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: wildchild68]
    #11989229 -

I wear this t-shirt to school all the time. I never get shit for it.

Sorry for thumbnail but I can't find any better pictures.


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Edited by SillyBilly (02/08/10 04:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: auxiliary]
    #11989251 -

auxiliary said:
It's college.



exactly, no professors are going to make you change like in high school.

I regularly wear this around my college


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11989447 -

worst one I ever saw went basically like this: "if you need drugs, I have them.

seriously though, I have them."

not sure if I'd ever wear something that out there, but I do have stuff with mushrooms on them and stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: Ratci]
    #11989608 -

I wouldn't wear a shit promoting drugs because it turns something really cool and fun into some lame ass bumper sticker. I HATE PEOPLE WITH BUMPER STICKERS! ESPECIALLY WITH STUPID SLOGANS!!!!!!!:crankey:


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you wear a marijuana t-shirt to college? [Re: SillyBilly]
    #11989755 -

:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* College, Day 2: I LOVE IT!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,227 23 08/26/04 09:55 PM
by Zero7a1
* What kind of shirts do you wear ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crass 9,979 70 04/25/06 10:56 PM
by bobjones
* What size of clothes do you wear?
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 3,497 35 08/28/04 09:59 PM
by Skunk420
* Global Marijuana March - May 7
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 6,742 55 03/23/06 02:09 PM
by trendal
* What are you wearing?
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 2,941 38 05/19/04 03:43 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Attention smokers! marijuana 'doubles mental health risk'
( 1 2 all )
Xionide 4,871 28 03/01/05 06:26 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Getting custom T-shirts made ShroomismM 1,331 16 07/16/03 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Good Under Shirts ImOver18 525 3 12/21/04 02:15 PM
by superblingtheory

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,532 topic views. 1 members, 27 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.