Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Neuron]
    #11971571 -

He's in awe of the beauty!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Neuron]
    #11981086 -

Neuron said:
Tedwilto said:
ive rolled once in a storm. The end was :awebig:

:yesnod:





Thanks for posting this pic, this'll keep me from rolling ever again....no offense, but you look like a total rE-TARD in that picture. :frown:



You cant just say no offfense and it wont offend me :sad:


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Tedwilto]
    #11981372 -

I speak my mind, and don't worry about it- I've looked like a total fucking retard in a few pictures of me rolling also...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Neuron]
    #11981392 -

Neuron said:
I speak my mind, and don't worry about it- I've looked like a total fucking retard in a few pictures of me rolling also...



Well in that case you're the moron too for taking too much

I look completely fine when I take low-medium dose of MDMA :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: feifen]
    #11982125 -

Nah, me looking like an idiot was when I first got into rolling and only took one pill.

After I rolled 200+ times, I was looking pretty much normal.  @_@


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Neuron]
    #11982173 -

Neuron said:
I've always wondered what it would be to walk in the pouring rain stoned out of ur mind.

is it as sick as I can imagine?



Depends on the season. If it happens during the spring it's amazing. It would suck to happen now :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Neuron]
    #11982204 -

Neuron said:
Nah, me looking like an idiot was when I first got into rolling and only took one pill.

After I rolled 200+ times, I was looking pretty much normal.  @_@



Damn you must get some fucking bomb ass presses in cali then

Most pressies here are like 80 mg or so 1 won't knock you off your rocker even if its your first roll

I got some blue glocks that have a lot of MDMA in them... at least 120 each.. I only need 1 to get a nice strong roll going was happy I got em for cheap too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: feifen]
    #11982307 -

feifen said:
Neuron said:
Nah, me looking like an idiot was when I first got into rolling and only took one pill.

After I rolled 200+ times, I was looking pretty much normal.  @_@



Damn you must get some fucking bomb ass presses in cali then

Most pressies here are like 80 mg or so 1 won't knock you off your rocker even if its your first roll

I got some blue glocks that have a lot of MDMA in them... at least 120 each.. I only need 1 to get a nice strong roll going was happy I got em for cheap too..



I used to push mad weight and had gr8 connects, during the entire time period I was rolling. Then dropped pretty much everything in Fall of '08, when I decided to prioritize school over getting high.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Neuron]
    #11982354 -

I've been in all sorts of weather on all sorts of drugs (namely alky, weed, psychedelics) and it is usually double edge (pretty snow, cold weather, warm rain, soggy socks...etc) I'd say it's worth doing sparingly.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Neuron]
    #11982443 -

I once tripped very, very hard in a very, very intense thunderstorm.  The sky was just completely lit up with lightning almost constantly, and the rain was pouring so hard the water got up to our waists!

We had to follow a trail through this field that had the grass mowed lower than the rest of the field.  The only way you could tell there was a trail was because the water was moving faster there.  It was nuts.

Then we made it back to the car and there was a ranger there asking us a bunch of questions so we had to skeedaddle.  I had to drive like an hour and a half in the most intense rainstorm I've ever seen.  On the drive back there were frogs all over the road (everybody saw them, before you ask :lol:) and there was a constant popping noise from them getting squished by the tires.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: Neuron]
    #11982571 -

if it's a sun shower on a warm day then :awesome:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stoned + rain = sick? [Re: circularvortex]
    #11982578 -

ewwww, MAGNOLIA much?



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I got a job at Blizzard, now they changed their mind :(
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 4,739 36 11/14/05 08:08 PM
by Harbinger
* how cool is my mushroom umbrella wildbill 368 5 06/11/05 06:34 PM
by Noetical
* Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella IAmTheWalrus212 483 3 09/26/04 01:41 PM
by whiterabbit13
* I'm so stoned
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 1,905 35 06/06/05 07:50 PM
by tomk
* Looks like rain Infrared 896 8 08/28/03 12:01 PM
by Ripple
* Trippin in the rain... Gluckon 956 9 02/19/05 03:11 PM
by MeThoD
* Just getting stoned before my interview
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 4,290 59 07/20/05 12:17 AM
by Skunk420
* i need advise from everyone pretty quick. should i drivew 7 hours into a blizzard to make $$$$$$?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,580 39 12/23/04 06:29 AM
by EvilEwok

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,242 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.