Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Brutal Death Metal. Share super brutal vids!
    #11965396 -

Here is a thread to post the most brutal film clips and songs you can find.  Post the most brutal bands.  Lets try to find the most knarly brutal music imaginable!

I'll start.  Here is a really brutal clip but by no means close to the most brutal



I love Last Days of Humanity!!!


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Edited by Supreme Slammage (02/04/10 11:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11965451 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: shthd]
    #11965503 -

shthd said:




:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: DeadHearts]
    #11965540 -

edit: fixed :thumbup:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (02/04/10 11:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: the bizzle]
    #11965560 -

the bizzle said:
it's either brutal or it's not. What are you gonna do if two great songs are equally brutal? Would your head explode? that would be brutal
:



bahjahahahahhahahahah

:ilold:

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: the bizzle]
    #11965566 -

the bizzle said:
I already don't like this thread, just from the title


as much as i LOVE brutal music, I think it takes away from good music to be like "OH YEA? WELL THIS SONG PWNS THAT SONG"


it's either brutal or it's not. What are you gonna do if two great songs are equally brutal? Would your head explode? that would be brutal


or would you just be an ass about one of the great songs because you want your favorite song to win the "contest"? :facepalm:



There is no actual contest.  No one will ever win.  I'm not giving away an awarrd. Thats what I called it for lack of a better name.  Your right though, no song is better than another, they are just different.


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11965590 -



--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11965609 -

I just tire of seeing that mentality in metal-related threads. 


of course, some of it does suck, so I can't blame people for saying hey that sucked.


But if it's good music, it's just very immature to be like "well this pwns that"


I thought we finally had something good going in that other metal thread... there were a few pages of that childish mentality towards the beginning, but after that we had many pages of open-minded "hey, you might like this if _____ sounds appealing to you" kinda suggestions


thanks to the title of this thread I am simply not going to post any music in it. :shrug: You could have left it at "brutal death metal"

edit: nevermind thread title changed :thumbup:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (02/04/10 11:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: the bizzle]
    #11965621 -

the bizzle said:
I just tire of seeing that mentality in metal-related threads. 


of course, some of it does suck, so I can't blame people for saying hey that sucked.


But if it's good music, it's just very immature to be like "well this pwns that"


I thought we finally had something good going in that other metal thread... there were a few pages of that childish mentality towards the beginning, but after that we had many pages of open-minded "hey, you might like this if _____ sounds appealing to you" kinda suggestions


thanks to the title of this thread I am simply not going to post any music in it. :shrug: You could have left it at "brutal death metal"

maybe I'm being :feelsbadman:, but I just know what kind of :feelsbadman: "brutal death metal contests" attract



Yeh none of that here.  U can say u feel that x song is more ""brutal" than y but no bickering plz.  Obviously there is no way to quantify brutality so I deafinately dont wanna see a pissing match!!  I just wanted people to share songs they thought were insanely knarley.  No hating...


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11965630 -

Supreme Slammage said:
Yeh none of that here.  U can say u feel that x song is more ""brutal" than y but no bickering plz.  Obviously there is no way to quantify brutality so I deafinately dont wanna see a pissing match!!  I just wanted people to share songs they thought were insanely knarley.  No hating...



:thumbup: :feelsgoodman:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: the bizzle]
    #11965633 -

the bizzle said:
Supreme Slammage said:
Yeh none of that here.  U can say u feel that x song is more ""brutal" than y but no bickering plz.  Obviously there is no way to quantify brutality so I deafinately dont wanna see a pissing match!!  I just wanted people to share songs they thought were insanely knarley.  No hating...



:thumbup: :feelsgoodman:




I changed the title.


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: the bizzle]
    #11965639 -

Quote:
maybe I'm being :feelsbadman:, but I just know what kind of :feelsbadman: "brutal death metal contests" attract




they attract

:feelsbadman:

and ur scarin' The :feelsbadman:'s away.

uh oh i hope the scary :feelsgoodman: doesn't shift this contest

into

notest


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11965685 -

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:
maybe I'm being :feelsbadman:, but I just know what kind of :feelsbadman: "brutal death metal contests" attract




they attract

:feelsbadman:

and ur scarin' The :feelsbadman:'s away.

uh oh i hope the scary :feelsgoodman: doesn't shift this contest

into

notest



:detectivescrotes:  :detectivescrotes:  :detectivescrotes:  :detectivescrotes:




--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11965697 -

this band makes me :ilold:, just because they are so ridiculously brutal and never seem to let up

don't get me wrong, this isn't even close to one of my favorites,
I haven't listened to this band in years, I feel like they need to slow it down at least SOMETIMES :lol:
they are brutal, no doubt, but I haven't heard much from them that wasn't just constant blastbeats

but I figure it would be appropriate for this thread :lol:. Hate Eternal

LOL  I noticed one of the youtube comments equated this song to Chuck Norris :lol:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (02/04/10 11:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: the bizzle]
    #11965755 -

Gotta love hate eternal.  Fuckin blasturbation!!!

If u think thats bad watch this.  This guy is even faster.  All the colombian bands are fucking coked out madmen!!!






--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11965799 -

Supreme Slammage said:
  Fuckin blasturbation!!!




dude.... hahahahahahah I fuckin :ilold: hahaha god that was funny :rofl:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11965809 -

Supreme Slammage said:
If u think thats bad watch this.  This guy is even faster.  All the colombian bands are fucking coked out madmen!!!








OMG ROFL ahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :ilold: throughout that whole thing, i haven't even finished watching it yet. Holy shit hahaha that is ridiculously fast


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (02/04/10 11:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: the bizzle]
    #11965820 -

Most brutal band I've ever heard:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: the bizzle]
    #11965834 -

Not sure how brutal the band is ACTUALLY, but I think this song sounds fucking brutal.




:headbanger:

And this one doesn't have a video. Just a black screen, blacker than the blackest depths of Hell itself. Ok, not the black, but isn't not even having a fucking video for the song pretty brutal in and of itself? I submit to you that it is.



--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brutal Death Metal/ Brutalest music contest [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #11965838 -

Ima Trooper said:
And this one doesn't have a video. Just a black screen, blacker than the blackest depths of Hell itself. Ok, not the black, but isn't not even having a fucking video for the song pretty brutal in and of itself? I submit to you that it is.



I bet no one here knows about the most brutal band of all.

They're so brutal, they've never released any music. In fact, they were never even born. :rockon:


--------------------

Edited by NetDiver (02/04/10 11:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What was the first Death Metal band?
( 1 2 all )
HavohejNohtaed 3,959 31 02/19/10 11:34 PM
by Silversoul
* Any Metal Heads on these here message boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
john706 4,883 47 10/18/05 05:05 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* recommend me some metal
( 1 2 all )
stefan 3,882 36 11/06/04 08:23 AM
by Shroomism
* Music Suggestions FOR the older Guys
( 1 2 all )
funkymonk 2,361 23 07/19/04 12:41 AM
by JPZ
* Metal?
( 1 2 all )
aguynameddan 4,517 25 03/01/03 10:24 AM
by rommstein2001
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,173 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Fav Music group?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Fade_To_Black 14,329 252 08/13/06 04:28 PM
by kristofer
* Music owns my soul
( 1 2 all )
carpediem13 4,861 37 08/22/04 10:58 PM
by abhi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,833 topic views. 2 members, 38 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.