Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Regular Tripping
    #1194795 - 01/06/03 12:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone trip regularly for the purpose of staying in the right state of mind? I really love the way I feel during and after shrooming, but it definitely fades away....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Regular Tripping [Re: ]
    #1194807 - 01/06/03 12:10 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Regularly for me = once every several months :wink: I squeeze a LOT out of each trip this way

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Regular Tripping [Re: Strumpling]
    #1194979 - 01/06/03 01:00 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I think a good amount to trip is once per month...

--------------------
]

Offlinespirit-molecule
mushroom

Loc: Toronto
    #1194998 - 01/06/03 01:04 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Well not too long ago I went on a mushroom binge.. I was able to get them for a very low price off a friend that grew them. I was doing mushrooms every sunday night for 2 months straight.. then he stopped growing and I started and I began to appreciate them more and now I only do it about once a month at the most.

--------------------
One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people,
is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back
on a drug. Ecspecially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in
your eye.
-- Mr. Duke

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: Regular Tripping [Re: spirit-molecule]
    #1196783 - 01/07/03 04:15 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I don't trip regularly on mushrooms because I haven't seen them in years.
But I don't realy know what regularly is,how long is that...every other day...a week?
Well how about this,withen the last month I probably tripped 3-4 times on dxm,light trips..level 2.And inbetween those trips I smoked some salvia 10X extract atleast 1-2 times a week,these journeys don't last long but they sure a strong and powerfull with awesome visions!And also I drink beer atleast every other night,not much...usealy just between 2-7 or 8,usealy like to just relax with like 3-4 strong beers.And I also smoke bud like atleast every other.Also not to long ago I had had 1 valium and 1 klonopin,but they may have been like 1 1/2 months ago,so is all this bad?
Am I tripping or getting high/drunk to much,is this more then normal?
I feel I have learned a bunch from psychedelics,the only problem is somtimes even without taken a drug I can somtimes see shit when I close my eyes at night trying to go to sleep,or even in the day for that matter!Usealy this only hapens a day or three after a light dxm trip.

ps.sometimes when I smoke good pot like I did about an hour ago,hehe .... the pot brings me more then a high,somtimes I swear I am tripping from just takeing a couple gravity bong hits,but I think this is from the dxm to!

Anonymous

Re: Regular Tripping [Re: livingsublime]
    #1197166 - 01/07/03 07:48 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I was thinking regularly = 1-2 times a month. I've considered doing something like this before, and am now reconsidering it. Usually, I just wait until they're available and trip then, but the last time they were available around here was a long time ago. If I were to "trip regularly", I would buy a quantity when I can get them next and save them soI can trip 1-2 times a month regularly.

Do you guys think there's a benefit in your day-to-day lives from tripping regularly (1-2 times a month)? Do you think it makes you too "hazy" to be able to get any work done or impairs you in other ways? It's been about a year since I've tripped so I just can't remember....

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
    #1197313 - 01/07/03 08:44 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I've gone on acid binges where i'll trip 1-4 times a week for a few months. You'd think that would fry my brain and make acid boring and pointless. Actually I'd enjoyed every trip more then the last. Strange ins't it. even after months of tripping all the time I actually feel more intellegent then before. And I love acid more! After about 3 trips there is no more haziness or other negitive effects from the acid. I wish acid was still around!!!

Edited by Dr. Slavic (01/07/03 08:47 AM)

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: Regular Tripping [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1197432 - 01/07/03 09:23 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Me to!

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
Re: Regular Tripping [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1198205 - 01/07/03 02:06 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I was reading on erowid about a guy who was tripping on acid weekly for about a year. He said exactly what you said, that everytime he tripped he'd feel that he'd be getting more and more intelligent. He stopped doing the work for his courses because he was so busy all the time reading books and exploring his acid-induced theories that he failed all his courses and was kicked out of college. Just a cool story. I know a guy who would trip on shrooms every week for a little. He's incredibly artistic, but pretty anti social(dont know if its because of the shrooms, i think he is just that way).

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: Regular Tripping [Re: MisterKite]
    #1199296 - 01/08/03 12:27 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Psychedelics definitely open up your mind to a lot of things, but this doesn't always include school work  :grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom