Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Online personality. [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #1188998 -

Yeah... I actually have some things to add now...

I'll put them on soon.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1191344 -

the whole "online personality" thing is good...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1192378 -

You shouldn't quit irc. We miss you :frown:

I've met a few shroomerites. So far they've been exactly like their online personas, except maybe some were slightly more reserved. I think that I'm pretty much the same irl as I am here, except that in real life I don't hump everyone the second I see them enter a room.

However, if groovy Pico or Jnny and I were in the same room, they might make a liar out of me....

:wink: 


--------------------
"The United States is nation of laws; badly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

"If the police ever come knocking, I'm hiding my lava lamp before I hide my piece"-elsd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1192388 -

Phlucky's online personality is funny. Very blunt, straight forward, and honest. I miss your comments Phlucky... I don't see you on IRC anymore. This makes me sad. Come to IRC more often? Please? We need your antics. I need someone to watch late night cable TV with... nobody else is as good at it as you are.
The sarcasm... The laffing... The comments... THE COMMENTS PHLUCKY! Come back. Please?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Little Shroom]
    #1192883 -

I visited today. Nobody was saying anything good.

I'll be back to visit again.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1192904 -

I'm visiting right now. You're there, you're not talking.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1193995 -

I miss Phluck too. I made this drawing for you, Phluck. I was all excited to show it to you when I woke up that morning and checked on IRC. But you weren't there. And you haven't been there since!


--------------------


:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Ped]
    #1194586 -

Fuck.
Now you're all making me feel guilty.

I'll visit some more, but I can't come back regularly, that'd be bad for me.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1195108 -

5 from me!


--------------------
We are the counter-culturaly elite...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1198153 -

/me kicks the guilt-o-meter a few notches up

i too miss you on chat phluck :frown: , but i understand....even tho many here love you...you have other things to do.....

no honestly i do miss you, but i think its great you gettin out there and exposing yourself other things in life. carry on my devo cwazy buddy. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Phluck.com
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 2,620 31 03/10/03 05:10 AM
by bivalve
* The pub is full of lovable shiny creatures
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,109 22 04/14/10 02:21 AM
by Todcasil
* Steel Reserve mmmmmm!
( 1 2 all )
sui 4,636 35 10/29/04 10:07 PM
by Skunk420
* Inkblot Personality Test
( 1 2 all )
pattern 3,387 28 04/10/04 09:50 PM
by TheShroomHermit
* Am I the only person here?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 2,389 40 08/13/04 11:23 AM
by Phishgrrl
* "Online Persona"? Le_Canard 1,471 15 03/02/04 09:28 AM
by Anonymous
* The reality of "online friends" Gillette 2,153 19 06/11/03 09:32 AM
by Gillette
* I need an online job annielicious 1,299 7 03/11/06 09:03 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,244 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.