Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Inkblot Personality Test
    #2538191 - 04/08/04 06:18 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Try this test out!

http://web.tickle.com/tests/inkblot

The sign up is easy and its fun. :yesnod:

My results:

Quote:

pattern, your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life ? and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

:sun:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: pattern]
    #2538199 - 04/08/04 06:25 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Those mean totally nothing.

Like one of those things you use too waste time.

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #2538239 - 04/08/04 07:15 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Annom, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with love ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to influence the world.

You are driven by a desire to encourage others to think about the positive side of things instead of focusing on the negative. The reason your unconscious is consumed by this might stem from an innate fear of war and turmoil. Thus, to avoid that uncomfortable place for you, your unconscious seeks out the peace in your environment.

Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward peace and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Peace, there is much more to who you are at your core.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #2538262 - 04/08/04 07:37 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Innvertigo, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Everyone has a desire to love. But your desire is rooted very deeply in your unconscious and affects many of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You have an energy about you that inspires people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. In this way, you and your drive for loving relationships start a chain reaction of positive experiences.

The reason you are driven by love, may be because your unconscious is trying to avoid the opposite of love — hate. You, more than others, may be afraid of experiencing severe discord with others. That may, in turn, heavily influence your choices about relationships and the way you communicate your ideas, wants, and desires to others.

With such a strong orientation towards loving others, your relationships hold a very special place in your life. Your capacity to love may be greater than those around you, and therefore you may have more to give in relationships than your romantic partner does. Remember that this is a gift you have and one most others don't possess.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Love, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Wow, that couldn't be more wrong. ha

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: Annom]
    #2538277 - 04/08/04 07:55 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I got peace too. I think it's fairly accurate too. By the way, how the fuck can people see sexual things in all of those, I was trying but just couldn't find it.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleDieCommie
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2538293 - 04/08/04 08:05 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Mine said peace too....screw that i hate peace  :devil: :evil: :razz:

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #2538311 - 04/08/04 08:20 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jade, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with love ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to influence the world.

You are driven by a desire to encourage others to think about the positive side of things instead of focusing on the negative. The reason your unconscious is consumed by this might stem from an innate fear of war and turmoil. Thus, to avoid that uncomfortable place for you, your unconscious seeks out the peace in your environment.

Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward peace and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Peace, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Find out what your unconscious minds reveals about your personality and how you relate to others in your 25-page, PhD certified Inkblot Report. It's ready right now!

* I highlighted the important shit

my final conclusion -

this site determines nothing...it's just another ploy to get stupid people to buy some bullshit ass report that's not gonna tell em anything useful

that...and that it doesn't even give an accurate reading
I mean it never even picked up on my perverse nature for crying out loud - and I'm the most perverted guy I know (I swear I was like that one crazy ass mother fucker from Armegeddon - "naked woman, naked woman, you with a nice pair of tits, naked woman...)

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2538313 - 04/08/04 08:22 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

you're kiddin right?...I was getting a chubby just lookin at those pics  :wink:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: DieCommie]
    #2538328 - 04/08/04 08:35 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mine said peace too....screw that i hate peace 

atleast yours doesn't say LOVE. :rolleyes:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2538377 - 04/08/04 09:22 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

mine said Imagination :smile:

i cant disagree with that

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2538449 - 04/08/04 10:10 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

hERE'S MINE

your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

This means you are full of questions about life, people, and the potential of your future. You spend more time than others envisioning the possibilities of your life ? things that others are too afraid to consider.

Your curiosity burns with an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself or the world ? which ultimately is the greatest way for you to feel satisfied.

It is possible that the underlying reason for your drive towards curiosity is a deeply rooted fear of boredom. That means that you are probably more susceptible than others to feel like you're falling into a rut when life slows down into a comfortable routine.

You need to make sure you have stimulation in your life ? that makes you feel like you're innovating or being exposed to the ideas and experiences that truly inspire you.

With such a strong orientation towards curiosity, you're also prone to a rebellious quality that shows up when you feel you are just going through the motions, and are unable to really influence the world around you. But interestingly enough, your drive towards novel experiences also indicates an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Unconsciously, your curiosity presses you to learn more, experience more, and get the most out of life.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Curiosity, there is much more to who you are at your core.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlineummikko
sika joka eilenn? on pelkk?sika

Loc: Finland
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: Muppet]
    #2538614 - 04/08/04 11:26 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yep, that's BS. IMO that test is a mockery of the actual Rorscach ink blot test, which is really a good test when used properly. I hope nobody here judges real psychological tests based on your experiences with internet tests.  :tongue:

--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: ummikko]
    #2538697 - 04/08/04 12:15 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

hey it killed 10 minutes of work

--------------------

OfflineMNS
Stranger

Loc: somewhere
    #2538710 - 04/08/04 12:22 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

here is mine :

your subconscious mind is driven most by Kindness

This means you have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You may even be preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you realize on a conscious level.

It is possible that the underlying reason you seek kindness in the world around you, is that you fear cruelty, the opposite of kindness. That could drive you to unconsciously project kindness wherever possible into your world. Regardless of its origin, your steadfast adherence to being kind to others is felt by people you are close to.

You are probably more susceptible than others to being overwhelmed by emotions ? both yours and others'. It is possible that your unusually empathic nature is a result of your natural sensitivity to others' pain, and your desire to help them avoid it. For this reason, things might affect you more than they affect your friends and family. To protect yourself from too much emotional intensity, you might want to keep an eye out so you can recognize it when it starts. That will allow you to slow things down until you feel grounded again.

Overall, your strong orientation towards kindness gives you an optimistic nature, which translates into you seeing the best in the people around you. Because you're not one to be overly judgmental, others may seek out your company when they need a friend to talk to. People close to you likely know that you care deeply about the inner lives of others and can listen to what they have to say without imposing your views on them.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Kindness, there is much more to who you are at your core.

this is so true about me, I am so nice sometimes I want to puke.  I hate that about me, I cry when something bad happens to little kids, even if I have no clue who they are.  I am very very empathitic.  I am too nice,  I help people who shouldn't be helped, but I do it anyways.  I just think that maybe that single act of kindness that I do will help save the people that need to be saved, I hope that people out there that belive that this world is a crule world, will see that it is not a bad as they think.  I smile at everyone,  try to make others happy, I just want to bighten their day.  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #2538719 - 04/08/04 12:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Subconscious minds are always positive!  :crazy: :smile:

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: Ripple]
    #2538751 - 04/08/04 12:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Kindness!

Invisibleeric_the_red
 User Gallery

Loc: happy land
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: Jackal]
    #2538863 - 04/08/04 01:13 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

eric, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality  :wtf:

What this means is that when your unconscious mind sees an opportunity to remind you of your sexual desires, it takes full advantage of it. Because of this, things that have very little sexual content or that seem sexually neutral to others, may register as sexually charged to you, at least on an unconscious level.

Your unconscious mind recognizes the value of sexuality. The reason it may do so, is because of a deep-rooted fear of the opposite ? living a life that is numb to sexual desire or is turned cold by it. You unconscious mind may be trying to avoid this sexual dullness, and so it reacts by swinging to the opposite extreme, strong sexual desire. By sending you these sexual messages on a regular basis, your unconscious makes sure you don't forget about sex.

If you view your sexual desire with a positive attitude, you can welcome the vitality and strength sexual thoughts can bring into your life. This would allow you to honor the drive your unconscious has chosen to be an important focus for you. It is a message that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Sexuality, there is much more to who you are at your core.

--------------------

Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2538874 - 04/08/04 01:15 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm... pretty cookie cutter if you ask me:

Quote:

Peace

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Inkblot Personality Test [Re: Seuss]
    #2539258 - 04/08/04 03:02 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

That does sound like you though!

--------------------

Offlineaje
Why not?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2543335 - 04/09/04 02:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

aj, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub