Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Online personality.
    #1187418 -

After I quit IRC, my online personality changed quite a bit. Without the more personal connection to people here, I've ended up debating things in Political Discussion and the Spirituality forums.

So it's weird. A bunch of you know me as the goofy lovable cartoon drawing Phluck, and a bunch of you know me as a bitter opponent of war, hate, and, most of all, spirituality and religion.

It's more fun this way, I think. I'm free to piss people off and make enemies.

On the down side, my shroom rating has dropped from 4 to 2.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1187434 -

well theres 5 for ya kiddo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1187450 -

The phluck i know wouldnt give a damn about his geh shroom rating!!!

I dont visit the other forums so i cant justify what other people say about you... But i know things!!!! lots of em!


Remember this guy :

I know i do!!!


--------------------
You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing. -Paul Smecker


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1187510 -

I've noticed that you've been in the spirituality forum a lot lately, and it's nice to see you in there... I still know you as the goofy lovable cartoon drawing Phluck, but now with the added twist of having an opinion on spiritual issues.  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Piccolo]
    #1187513 -

I don't really care about my rating, but I noticed the drop, and it triggered the thought. Y'all can give me 1 shrooms if you want.

I've never really heard people say bad things about me. Just stuff like "ooh... you hate jesus"

Stuff like that.

I still love all you people. The good ones... you know who you are.

Pico, for instance.

That picture has inspired me. I shall smoke in your honor.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1187542 -

you'll always be a geoduck wielding eskimo barbarian to me phluck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1187628 -

The first and only real thing you ever said to me was "I hope you get banned".
Then you cried to the mods of this forum in PM's to get my polls moved to OTD.
(or did it yourself, I'm not sure how that works, never having been green myself) ?So, you earned yourself a 1 from me. You might be some kind of nice guy who gets along well with people, and you've been here a LOOOOONG time, but it seems to me that you have much to learn about tact, etiquite, and how to win friends and influence people.

Now I'll still finish the poll, single-threaded, as promised, but you really made it a bit more difficult and have forced cross-posting of results.

I figure you must be gay, so the poll meant nothing to you, so that's why you were so pissed off. Nobody else complained. Everyone was having a good time with it, including Thor, until you came along. Phluck You!



--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: TM]
    #1187690 -

Those polls were unnecessesarily put into 20 threads.
And you're first thread here made you seem very arrogant and irritating IMHO..... So before you start attacking somones character, take a deep breath.


--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: TM]
    #1187717 -

actually, phluck had nothing to do with your threads being moved... it was a decision made by the mods after coming into the forum and finding the mess that you left behind...

Edited by Smack31 (01/03/03 11:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1187879 -

Quote:
Those polls were unnecessesarily put into 20 threads.
 




10, but who's counting? I originally put all 10 polls in one post, but the BBS wouldn't let me post more than one in a post and rather than reply to the first one 9 times as I should have, and would have if I had thought to, I posted 9 new threads. Stupid move, yes, and I already apologized for it.

As for my first post on the board making me seem "arrogant and irritating" to you, I apologize for that too, but it seemed to me to be a very popular and well appreciated thread by most.  ?Actually, I think you're just a little bit jealous of that particular reply you referred to.

My most arrogant post was:  This one  :grin: 


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: TM]
    #1187906 -

Yeah,that one too. I was looking for the one with the creepy looking old man on the lawn chair but alas no luck. Thanks.

The stuff I find irritating is everytime soembody reccomends something to do on a trip you reply with "I've ALREADY BEAT THAT BY A MILE" and when you talk about yourself it's "BEAT THAT!".
I mean really, if someone talked like that in RL (maybe you don't) I'd just laugh and tink"who the fuck does this guy think he is"


--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Edited by sir tripsalot (01/03/03 01:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1187977 -

My online persona is similar to real life except I am a bit more reserved online.  At least you can state your opinions and stand behind them.
Also, who cares about shroom ratings, it's not like the shroomery is highschool or something...
:blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: TM]
    #1187983 -

Heh, the irony is we all need to 'chill out' more in life :smile:

I found the polls fun, but yeah I was thinking hmmmm why not do it in one thread :smile:

Phluck you rule, I enjoyed reading your thoughts in Political discussion, it seems we share very similar beliefs/thoughts.. One day I'll come visit TO and we'll get to chat properly for once.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1188078 -

I only talk like that when I've been drinking. Alcohol is a demon drug.
You have to admit, that trip is pretty tough to beat though. :smile:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1188219 -

(traitorrrr)

(hi phlucky)


--------------------
**************

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1188354 -

Your purple guy pisses me off

ooooooooooooooo I'm mad at you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1188588 -

Whatever makes ya happy Phlucky.
I went to your website again, you need more stuff.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Phluck]
    #1188871 -

you know what i saw today?
A real LIVE GEODUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shopping and the supermarket has a live seafood area now and there it was. I almost went home to get a digital camera to take some pictures of it


--------------------
--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: TM]
    #1188995 -

I didn't send any PMs to the mods. I just made the posts in your one thread.

I was kind of in a bad mood, but your were still posting too much, and clogging up the forum.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Online personality. [Re: Morphrying]
    #1188996 -

My online persona is similar to real life except I am a bit more reserved online

My online persona is the same as my real life one, except I am a bit more reserved in RL.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Phluck.com
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 2,620 31 03/10/03 05:10 AM
by bivalve
* The pub is full of lovable shiny creatures
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,109 22 04/14/10 02:21 AM
by Todcasil
* Steel Reserve mmmmmm!
( 1 2 all )
sui 4,636 35 10/29/04 10:07 PM
by Skunk420
* Inkblot Personality Test
( 1 2 all )
pattern 3,387 28 04/10/04 09:50 PM
by TheShroomHermit
* Am I the only person here?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 2,389 40 08/13/04 11:23 AM
by Phishgrrl
* "Online Persona"? Le_Canard 1,471 15 03/02/04 09:28 AM
by Anonymous
* The reality of "online friends" Gillette 2,153 19 06/11/03 09:32 AM
by Gillette
* I need an online job annielicious 1,299 7 03/11/06 09:03 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,244 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.