Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
I've sniffed the following dirty panties...
    #11908856 -

Over the years I've made it a hobby to sneak dirty panties out of hampers, bedroom floors, luggage, etc from as many females as possible.  The more inappropriate, the better!!  Just makes it more twisted and funny.

Here is the list off the top of my head:
-wife (of course)
-wife's sister
-wife's other sister
-wife's best friend
-several of wife's other friends/mutual friends
-family friend(s)
-friend from wife's old church (had serious period stain!)
-friend of friend (almost got caught, had to pocket them and chuck em over a fence later)
-one night stand chick
-old friend from college

and the kickers:
-wife's mother (she's 70)
-MY sister
-MY mother


Guess I'm a sniff fetish freak. :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11909231 -

that made me
:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11909804 -

:puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11909807 -

:crazybeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11909853 -

you twisted limey fuck, its realllly weird if you do it to your own family. and excessively old women.  jesus christ boy, have you lost your fucking mind?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11910039 -

I had a go at reese witherspoon's, and one of Jerry sienfeld's ex girlfriends (sasha something maybe?) when they were staying at a hotel i used to work in. think thats it. i think. maybe there was someone else...can't remember right now.
almost got caught once...so i never did it again there. ok, so i kinda got caught, but not in the act....i've done it a couple times in other places, but limit it to my wife's when i get extra horny and she's not around.
I had the thought of 'investigating' friends of ours, but stopped myself before doing it, realizing it was absolutely wrong.
one time back in the day, i stayed in a girl's dorm room. her hamper was right at the head of my bed. Come on what was i supposed to do...resist?
its a bad habit i had...and i'm glad i know better now. i know it doesn't hurt anyone...but its just wrong. i'm sure there were far more incidences in the past too. damn, come to think of it...lots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11910056 -

I used to have a female roommate/fuckbuddy. Everytime she went to work I grabbed her dirty panties from the hamper and gave them a good long wiff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11910079 -

Id love to see your mum/sisters face while your sniffing there underwear haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11910295 -

i don't understand the satisfaction in inhaling another humans feces/urine stench regardless of whether or not shes a hot bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11910389 -

can't speak for others, but for me it was never about shit or piss. actually, thats the last thing i would want to see. I would never have gone near them if I saw poop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #11910714 -

Anonymous #1 said:
-friend from wife's old church (had serious period stain!)




No!  :kingcrankey:

Nothing about this sentence is right in any way.
Not even the fucking spaces!

:kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11910812 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
-friendfromwife'soldchurch(hadseriousperiodstain!)




No!  :kingcrankey:

Nothing about this sentence is right in any way.
Not even the fucking spaces!





there i fixed it for you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11911235 -

:lolfat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11911344 -

My girlfriend's mother's, or so I thought.  Found out a few weeks later that her father was a crossdresser. So the frilly panties I thought belonged to her sexy ass mother actually belonged to her 270lb hairy ass alcoholic father who only showered once a week. For like 6 months I couldn't look at him without almost throwing up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11911364 -

:awebig: This is a contender for anon thread of 2010.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11911422 -

Good thread.  I only did it once, jerking with a pair of my friend's sister's panties in their mutual bathroom.  my dick through the leg hole of course.  i saw a skidmark after the fact and was pretty grossed out.  didn't sniff them.  was afraid.  good thing I didn't.,  This kind of endeavor really makes one feel dirty, regardless of the condition of the panties.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11911533 -

I did it with one of my aunt's panties once when I was a teenager.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11911579 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Good thread.  I only did it once, jerking with a pair of my friend's sister's panties in their mutual bathroom.  my dick through the leg hole of course.  i saw a skidmark after the fact and was pretty grossed out.  didn't sniff them.  was afraid.  good thing I didn't.,  This kind of endeavor really makes one feel dirty, regardless of the condition of the panties.



:orly:

I jacked it with a friends sisters bra in their house when I was like fourteen.

Next day,her ugly friend came in to pick up it up.:lol:

What a twisted young mind I had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11911621 -

its fun to play dick hoola hoop with skid marked panties.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've sniffed the following dirty panties... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11911635 -

I like to find a girl's hidden dildo and see if my dick is bigger. So far it is. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sit or stand
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,497 65 05/15/09 01:51 AM
by Anonymous
* Fat girls make me sick
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,746 76 01/03/09 10:24 PM
by Anonymous
* People that talk shit online...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,425 33 06/07/09 11:09 PM
by Anonymous
* What have you stuck your dick in before.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 3,182 149 02/08/10 04:06 PM
by Anonymous
* Who's a bigger threat to children? Anonymous 701 13 11/23/08 10:58 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,582 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.