Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11901126 -

Clean up dude :vaped:

LOL @ rolls of toilet paper around everywhere... bet your room smells like jizz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #11901459 -

KroniclyHigh said:
tyrannicalrex said:
KroniclyHigh said:
i feel that's the line there kinda feel a little fruity when i sit down to pee know what i mean
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yeah right and piss all over myself. Sure buddy


:confused: why not pee sitting down:shrug:



I cant be bothered with such gay girly stuff while being drunk. I'm not saying that its not disgusting, on the contrary it is. But I roll in my vomit with half my body in the bathroom and the other half outside the toilet. Alcohol just fucks me up pretty badly. That's all



I am speechless at the gay/fruity comments,just speechless.You have major mental deficiencies if you think like this.:sad: When I used to get really drunk to where I was swaying around I always sat down.I do it sometimes anyway to prevent splashing.Oh wait,I am gay.But you still have mental deficiencies.

For those of you worried about wasting water,live by this motto:If it's yellow,let it mellow.If it's brown,flush it down.:grin:

This is a very disgusting thing to be peeing in bottles.Toilets were invented for a reason,so we wouldn't have to pee in bottles.The only time I have seen this behavior is when a sketched out crackhead or speedfreak does not want to leave the room to go pee.



well i guess im mentally deficient and completley fucked in the head cause i feel a little gay when i sit down to piss making a assumption like that based on one little statemnt is the number one reason why racism propagates so readily you seem impulsive and extremly judgemental the kind to act on a whim without really thinkin things through a meantally deficent person whos impulses one day may do something unnessecarily drastic



Ummm,you know what.........oh hell never mind.I will just say that I get defensive about people using the gay term negatively as if being gay is a horrible/negative thing.I will always point this out no matter who I am talking to,or where I am.I used an excessive terminology to express my disgust with what was stated.Spell check,proper grammar,and punctuation would be nice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11901468 -

tyrannicalrex said:
Spell check,proper grammar,and punctuation would be nice.



Including a space after every comma and a couple after every period would be nice too.  :lol:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: deCypher]
    #11901479 -

Touche'!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11901653 -

1m n07 0|\|3 70 R3411y (4rE 4|30u7 Gr4mmer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #11901794 -

KroniclyHigh said:
1m n07 0|\|3 70 R3411y (4rE 4|30u7 Gr4mmer





I have a sarcastic/cynical sense of humor at times. I am not really a meanie. I seem to be the resident gay activist as well. :pride:

Let me see if I can decypher your post; I'm not one to really (undecipherable) grammar"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11901855 -

the undecipherable part is care about

so that would explain the cock pics that used to be in your sig :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #11901922 -

Righty-O!:wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #11901938 -

KroniclyHigh said:
1m n07 0|\|3 70 R3411y (4rE 4|30u7 Gr4mmer



lulz. coaster 2.0


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11903485 -

tyrannicalrex said:
Ummm,you know what.........oh hell never mind.I will just say that I get defensive about people using the gay term negatively as if being gay is a horrible/negative thing.I will always point this out no matter who I am talking to,or where I am.I used an excessive terminology to express my disgust with what was stated.Spell check,proper grammar,and punctuation would be nice.



Wow you are such a wuss. I have a friend who happens to be a gay and I a have great opinion about gays in general. They are tolerant and open minded. Just because I used it in a negative sense doesn't mean I express any repulse. You shouldn't take anything so literally.

You gay? It's okay u can tell us.


Hey OP is that  :scarface:  on the monitor?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: mellowparty]
    #11903521 -

rofl this reminds me of rickys dad in trailer park boys ,the trucker who has piss jugs :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: mellowparty]
    #11907694 -

mellowparty said:
Hey OP is that  :scarface:  on the monitor?



Hell yes lol, Tony Montana!!!

I left u a good rating too, mate!!! :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: psylox]
    #19119257 -

psylox said:
i used to pee in bottles a lot(almost every night) to avoid any social concact with anyone on my hall. i would hole myself up in that tiny ass room and just play WoW and sleep.. and an occasianal stealth trip to the gas station for some meager rations. (i would sneak out of  window at night to avoid detection)
i remember one time i didnt have any bottles that were empty so i just pee'd in the corner of the room.
wow.. im glad i dont live like that anymore



Fucking lol, man. You peed in the corner of your room. That's so bad.

Plutonian said:
One time I accidentally knocked over an uncapped piss bottle full of piss on my carpet, I think about half a gallon worth of piss, I just dry it with toilet papers, used about 3 rolls, and it's still wet, and the next day my room smelled of rotten shrimp or something like that, then I bought febreze odor spray to clean that mess up, never gonna repeat this again, it was horrible. Just be very careful from now on.



Haha, and that cleanup attempt.


--------------------
"The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm, he killed 60 fish."

Edited by KGB Is Go (11/11/13 07:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: KGB Is Go]
    #19119260 -

Way to bump a thread that's been inactive since before you were a member...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19119279 -

mjmihalov said:
Way to bump a thread that's been inactive since before you were a member...



There's some funny stuff in this thread - worth the bump, I reckon.

I didn't really view pissing in bottles as acceptable until I stayed in a quite proper, very (very) rich elderly woman's home. She had a penthouse level with no toilet and encouraged guests to pee in a jug, rather than risk taking the narrow circular staircase down one level.

In my home, my toilet is on another floor and I have a steep staircase, so I gave in to pissing in bottles occasionally.

Another (kinda) funny story is that I pissed on a guy one night. I was quite young and drunk, taking a piss on a tree, when I friend walked past in my periphery. Before I knew it I had turned and pissed on the back of the guys leg. He was not happy. Chased me down and gave me a beating, haha. He had a damp leg/trouser for the rest of the night, haha. It was disgusting and I was very apologetic, and bought him a case of beer to make it up to him. I regretted it and felt pretty bad. It's one of the reasons I don't go very heavy on alcohol these days. I agree with Terence that it can make arseholes out of ordinarily decent people (i.e. me).


--------------------
"The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm, he killed 60 fish."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: KGB Is Go]
    #19119282 -

I've pissed in bottles on long road trips when we coouldn't stop, that's the extent of my bottle-pissing stories...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19119285 -

mjmihalov said:
I've pissed in bottles on long road trips when we coouldn't stop, that's the extent of my bottle-pissing stories...



Is that you, Lloyd?


--------------------
"The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm, he killed 60 fish."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: KGB Is Go]
    #19119289 -

Nope...

I don't get the reference...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19119318 -

mjmihalov said:
Nope...

I don't get the reference...





:grin:


--------------------
"The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm, he killed 60 fish."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: KGB Is Go]
    #19119328 -

I figyred that was it, didn't remember that specific scene..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Mom! Morphrying 2,694 9 10/14/02 07:18 PM
by Morphrying
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* Want Your Own Irish Ghost Trapped in a Bottle???
( 1 2 all )
ivi 2,350 21 10/11/04 10:02 AM
by r493
* I'm gonna pee in your cereal. taco 1,397 16 08/26/04 06:08 AM
by Barbi
* Bad Experiences with Salespeople, Anyone? Buchu 1,296 14 03/31/04 06:21 PM
by Le_Canard
* Two bottles of wine... OldSpice 1,033 7 05/07/04 08:05 PM
by kiss5150
* I Love Pee Wee Hermann....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 5,284 22 11/16/04 01:09 PM
by norwegian1
* i drank 3/4 a bottle of sizzurp and
( 1 2 all )
beforetimetook 3,328 20 11/02/02 11:11 AM
by Unity333

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,940 topic views. 1 members, 63 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.