Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit???
    #11895298 -

``

Edited by Plutonian (04/13/11 03:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895307 -

Pretty strange unless you're stuck in traffic or so sick you can't make it to the bathroom.


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895312 -

That's nasty. Stop that. Use the toilet like a housebroken human.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: pmb]
    #11895320 -

I do this all the time at my girlfriends house. I stay on nights where I'm not meant too and she lives upstairs. Going to the bathroom would blow up the spot immediately so I'm forced to piss in bottles :vaped:


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: pmb]
    #11895325 -

man, I probably do this from now on, saves water and the walk, so convenient!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11895326 -

I felt very strange the one time I peed in a bottle. So...unnatural.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895329 -

It happens some times.  I have done it out of laze.


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11895344 -

don't u think it's convenient???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895356 -

It is.  Carefull it gets addicting!!!  I totally did it once bc I felt to sick to walk to bathroom.  Since then it can be strangely tempting sometimes.  I think its becoming a weird fetish hahahah.  :/


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11895393 -

I just pee all over my slave :shrug:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11895442 -

I imagine it wouldn't be that bad of a habit if you only did it every now and then. And rinsed that shit out regularly. And didn't keep it out where other people could see it and shit.

I started pissing in the bathroom sink whenever I was to drunk to stand straight or if there are to many people waiting to use the toliet at a party. Thats a bad habit to have...just bursting into the bathroom well some random person (usually a chick) is sitting on the toliet, then I start trying to position myself all awkward around the sink so they don't have to see my dick, then rinse the sink out and leave without saying anything except 'My bad' and 'sorry'...freaks people out man.


--------------------
"You might see me one day on Mush, the fuck out...Shroomsvile baby. Don't wanna see nothing but colors and stars and shit..."
- :macdre:

"Sick of you always calling asking 'where have I been?', I'm at the same place bitch, getting high with my friends."

"I'm holding my gut when the rush hits, it's subtle at first--the worst is done
This ain't nothing, until my blood is pumping, shit hits like percussion
And the club suddenly changes into something it wasn't..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Hellboy]
    #11895486 -

Shit,though I 'm drunk right now and post some studpid shit, tomorrow when I wake up I'd wonder why I post some stupid shit like this anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Hellboy]
    #11895500 -

Hellboy said:
I imagine it wouldn't be that bad of a habit if you only did it every now and then. And rinsed that shit out regularly. And didn't keep it out where other people could see it and shit.

I started pissing in the bathroom sink whenever I was to drunk to stand straight or if there are to many people waiting to use the toliet at a party. Thats a bad habit to have...just bursting into the bathroom well some random person (usually a chick) is sitting on the toliet, then I start trying to position myself all awkward around the sink so they don't have to see my dick, then rinse the sink out and leave without saying anything except 'My bad' and 'sorry'...freaks people out man.



:rofl: 
:rofl:

:rofl:

:rofl:

:rofl:


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895504 -

why dont you just go out the window?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895507 -

I pee'd in bottles for years. Not anymore though - although i've pee'd in my cooking pot when i was tenting on cold nights...


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: PDU]
    #11895514 -

It seems like I have a hard time to pee when I'm drunk, can't concentrate for shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895518 -

No man should piss in a bottle unless you're a trucker.
What the fuck is wrong with some of you?


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Deity208]
    #11895532 -

conveniency is more important mate!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #11895561 -

ToiletDuk said:
That's nasty. Stop that. Use the toilet like a housebroken human.




you of all people should realize this is normal human behavior, in your
many years of observation of the rural hillbilly surely you've learned
about the pee can

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895577 -

That sounded a little harsher than I meant it.. its just.. gross.
Is your bathroom on another floor or something?


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Mom! Morphrying 2,693 9 10/14/02 07:18 PM
by Morphrying
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* Want Your Own Irish Ghost Trapped in a Bottle???
( 1 2 all )
ivi 2,350 21 10/11/04 10:02 AM
by r493
* I'm gonna pee in your cereal. taco 1,397 16 08/26/04 06:08 AM
by Barbi
* Bad Experiences with Salespeople, Anyone? Buchu 1,296 14 03/31/04 06:21 PM
by Le_Canard
* Two bottles of wine... OldSpice 1,033 7 05/07/04 08:05 PM
by kiss5150
* I Love Pee Wee Hermann....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 5,284 22 11/16/04 01:09 PM
by norwegian1
* i drank 3/4 a bottle of sizzurp and
( 1 2 all )
beforetimetook 3,328 20 11/02/02 11:11 AM
by Unity333

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,939 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 20 queries.