Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Bought a motorcycle
    #11889558 -

This will be my first bike so this will fit me good, plus 60mpg isn't bad either way you look at it.

almost forgot to mention what bike i got. It's a 2009 250r ninja. (good beginner bike). it was this guys fiancee but wants to move up to something more powerful. got 1,700 miles on it. Paying $3,250.




ill be picking it up sometime this week. Problem is that its 40 miles away and i live in ohio (its cold now!!)and i dont have a trailer or anything. better dress warm:crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: subiedude]
    #11889657 -

have fun, your gonna love the gas mileage. i went from putting 90 a week in my truck to go to work to putting 9 bucks in my bike. also shaved off ten minutes and commute time :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: ROGER5676]
    #11889689 -

wear some goggles


--------------------
★★★ ★

Edited by the human abstract (01/24/10 09:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: subiedude]
    #11889748 -

good find! :thumbup::thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #11889759 -

Man, I've wanted a bike for sooooo long.  Been thinking about it seriosuly as of late.  I wouuld also start on a cheap ninja.  prob a 250, but I was debating goign for the 500 since it still gets pretty good mileage -- but has all the power I'll ever need (im not a speed junkie, 500cc is plenty)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: memes]
    #11889784 -

I've heard the Ninja 500 is a really good starter bike. I'm looking at the Suzuki GS500 as my first bike but am also considering something more powerful.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #11889822 -

ive been looking at bikes too.

im not really into the sporty bikes like that.

i really love the older classic Triumph Bonnevilles. id get one of them in a hearbeat.


my jeep is killing me with gas.. $20 in that thing doesnt last very long.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #11889827 -

Is the $3 250 a typo???

I never knew you could get one that cheap.

I'm gonna go for my motorcycle license this year :laugh:

No Japanese made bike for me though, Ive decided on a Ducati, always wanted one of those.

I was looking at this one a while back, it's a superbike but I'm pretty sure I can drive it on the street. I wish they'd tell me the price, it's probably like $40 000. I asked how much insurance would cost me with a bike like that and I forgot the number but it was a lot for insurance :P.

http://www.ducati.com/bikes/superbike/1198_r_corse/index.do


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: hpi]
    #11889839 -

I'd like a motorcycle that's less of a croch-rocket, but I havne't found a harley-esque bike that I was a fan of.  I'm not a big guy, and I'm not a rugged guy, so it'd have to be a pretty unique bike for me not to look fucking goofy on it.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: memes]
    #11889850 -

You'd look way cool on a crotch rocket though :laugh:

Not to mention you can beat anyone on the street in terms of speed and handling! You might end up dead but it be worth it right?


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: frith]
    #11889853 -

ya, i kind of like cruiser bikes more than the crotch rocket types. but i figured it was a good deal so why not take it..

i was looking into the v-star classic, starts at $6,500 brand new.




more comftorable. (im not a speed freak either) plus i like the "rumbling" sound of a cruiser than a "buzzing bee" sound of a sport bike.

but i think ill still enjoy my little ninja:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: hpi]
    #11889854 -

haha that's what i'm sayin.  I could pull off a crotch rocket --- def would look like a fuckin goober (and probably get in lots of fights with actual bikers) if i rode a harley, hahaha.

Plus, crotch rockets pull bitches like it's their secondary function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: memes]
    #11889864 -

meams said:
I'd like a motorcycle that's less of a croch-rocket, but I havne't found a harley-esque bike that I was a fan of.  I'm not a big guy, and I'm not a rugged guy, so it'd have to be a pretty unique bike for me not to look fucking goofy on it.



sounds exactly like me.

i really like the Triumph bikes.

crotch rockets look like it should be driven by DMX. a Triumph.. thats more like James Dean.. just cool :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: hpi]
    #11889865 -

hpi said:
Is the $3 250 a typo???

I never knew you could get one that cheap.

http://www.ducati.com/bikes/superbike/1198_r_corse/index.do




no typo, they start out at 4k brand new:thumbup: helluva deal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: memes]
    #11889870 -

meams said:
Plus, crotch rockets pull bitches like it's their secondary function




yes they do:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: subiedude]
    #11889871 -

Whaaat? Bikes are that cheap?

Ive only been looking at Ducati's and they are far from $4 000 new. I always thought that Ninjas for example started at like $10 000.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: memes]
    #11889895 -

i like the ninja 250 it got one hell of a take off 0-60 in about 5 sec but the top speed is gonna get annoying as fuck
but ima poor white boy so i cant afford no new bike

i got me a 1979 kz400  it is fucken awsome clean and its a sweet bike

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: hpi]
    #11889903 -

im a tall rather skinny fella (6'2 160lb)so i think i would look goofy on any bike. Hopefuly i wont too out of placed though:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: subiedude]
    #11889934 -

subiedude said:
im a tall rather skinny fella (6'2 160lb)so i think i would look goofy on any bike. Hopefuly i wont too out of placed though:shrug:



Nope, that just means you DONT look goofy on a real big motorcycle.

Ever seen a small dude on a 'busa or something similar?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bought a motorcycle [Re: subiedude]
    #11890305 -

nice bike, i got an '07. just passed my license test too, it was a fucking bitch.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm getting a Ninja
( 1 2 all )
Kalix 1,693 28 07/11/05 06:25 PM
by felix
* Which Motorcycle.....
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 2,929 32 06/05/05 11:30 PM
by felix
* motorcycles are
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 3,492 29 05/13/05 01:10 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* motorcycles jccc 1,003 14 05/24/07 02:46 PM
by coAsTal
* motorcycles boomerman 885 16 04/13/06 08:25 PM
by boomerman
* I dropped my Motorcycle on Tuesday night. TameMe 489 8 07/12/07 04:30 PM
by TameMe
* Motorcycles
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
blink 9,632 93 06/05/06 09:52 PM
by drSE
* Starter Motorcycle
( 1 2 all )
Irradiated_Feces 2,225 23 09/15/05 08:37 PM
by tonygirl1983

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,363 topic views. 5 members, 272 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.