Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11855400 -

Tangerines said:
I think getting hit by a train would be rather painless as I'm sure you'd be killed almost instantly.


It depends how much the conductor slows down the train before it impacts the victim--I think that the most humane thing to do would be to just let the train go at full-speed once it's been determined that slowing down isn't going to prevent an impact. :shrug:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Poid]
    #11855414 -

Wow, this thread has completely derailed. :lol:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #11855417 -

Shit I forgot I made this thread :lol:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #11855420 -

This thread is now about serious business. :stoned:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #11855429 -

HappyTrippin said:
Wow, this thread has completely derailed. :lol:




:rimshot: and you didn't even know it!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11855441 -

In my opinion, the only acceptable train suicide is when someone wheres this on their head and run down the tracks toward the train. :yesnod:
It doesn't take much to just lie there and accept whats coming, but to show it who's boss and be the dominant train takes some courage.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11855445 -

Tangerines said:
HappyTrippin said:
Wow, this thread has completely derailed. :lol:




:rimshot: and you didn't even know it!





Is there a suicidal kid at the bottom of the train?


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11855446 -

Emo-killing trains avoid derailing. :evil:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* thrift store shopping
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 2,224 21 08/18/08 01:13 AM
by PyroBurns
* Buying clothing is such a pain in the ass, where do you go?
( 1 2 all )
PowerTrip 6,413 35 11/13/06 02:39 PM
by Organic
* Psychedelic Clothing?
( 1 2 all )
Phishe 4,623 21 09/15/07 10:54 AM
by Crystal G
* Where do you buy clothes like these?
( 1 2 all )
it stars saddam 2,226 20 12/03/08 12:11 AM
by skydog
* Used Clothing Liquidkick 2,149 19 01/09/08 08:36 PM
by Essen
* I love buying my clothes on the interwebs Kamek 500 13 10/12/09 03:54 AM
by Kamek
* Why do girls wear provacative clothes?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CerebralFlower 18,278 81 03/25/11 11:38 PM
by JT
* How do you dress? Your clothing style of choice?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Apollyphelion 9,029 87 10/11/07 09:30 PM
by lukeboots

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,367 topic views. 7 members, 8 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.