Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11854976 -

Tangerines said:
That is hard though because many times jeans only feel comfortable after a good wash and a good few wears.



True... but if they are comfortable in the store (which many are) they will surely only get better....


Thats all i can possible muster on this clothes bit...

Figure it out people....

This ISNT rocket Science :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11854980 -

Tangerines said:
That is hard though because many times jeans only feel comfortable after a good wash and a good few wears.



I can't make a pair of jeans last more than a year.
They shred up so fast.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Ryan07]
    #11855001 -

Yea for real.  Well to some people clothing IS a rocket science and it's quite sad when the cloth that covers their body is more important than anything else :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11855092 -

Tangerines said:
Yea for real.  Well to some people clothing IS a rocket science and it's quite sad when the cloth that covers their body is more important than anything else :lol:



I avoid shopping because I always get frustrated :shrug:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: pfxtc]
    #11855118 -

I avoid it because most of my clothes are hole-free and fit me well and that's my only requirement for clothing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11855253 -

People who take clothes seriously are fucking retarded. :sheepie:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Poid]
    #11855291 -

I take clothes seriously.
You got a problem with that?


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Great Scott]
    #11855295 -

No, I could care less about social drones. :curbyourenthusiasm:

:assimilate:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Great Scott]
    #11855298 -

Yes clothing is about as serious as the internet.  And that's fucking serious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11855306 -

Some kids in my neighborhood have committed suicide because they were trolled on the internet. :seriousbusiness:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Poid]
    #11855314 -

Poid said:
Some kids in my neighborhood have committed suicide because they were trolled on the internet. :seriousbusiness:



haha what?


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Poid]
    #11855316 -

An heros. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Great Scott]
    #11855335 -

Hella kids kill themselves on this train track that is really close to a bunch of schools; social darwinism FTW! :evil:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Poid]
    #11855347 -

If I was a train conductor hitting emo kids and puppies would be the highlight of my job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Poid]
    #11855349 -

I think I heard about that train track on NPR.
Doesn't the local PTA put out "watch parties" at that site now?


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Great Scott]
    #11855354 -

Getting hit by a train would... hurt.

I know a kid who was drunk and was trying to dance with a train, and got hit jumping off and flung like a rag doll and his legs were all backwards and shit, was pretty funny.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Great Scott]
    #11855362 -

Train tracks seem awful long to be watched heh...

Some kids made a suicide pact and did the same thing around my area a few years ago.  I think one chickend out at the last minute

:loltrainchoochoo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Great Scott]
    #11855363 -

Tangerines said:
If I was a train conductor hitting emo kids and puppies would be the highlight of my job.


God that's fucked up...:ilold:



PeyoteZen said:
I think I heard about that train track on NPR.
Doesn't the local PTA put out "watch parties" at that site now?


Cops keep a watch at certain major intersections, but that doesn't stop the more desperate ones from doing the deed elsewhere. :emo:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: pfxtc]
    #11855365 -

I think getting hit by a train would be rather painless as I'm sure you'd be killed almost instantly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clothing [Re: Tangerines]
    #11855369 -

Tangerines said:
I think getting hit by a train would be rather painless as I'm sure you'd be killed almost instantly.



Go test it out and report back.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* thrift store shopping
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 2,224 21 08/18/08 01:13 AM
by PyroBurns
* Buying clothing is such a pain in the ass, where do you go?
( 1 2 all )
PowerTrip 6,425 35 11/13/06 02:39 PM
by Organic
* Psychedelic Clothing?
( 1 2 all )
Phishe 4,623 21 09/15/07 10:54 AM
by Crystal G
* Where do you buy clothes like these?
( 1 2 all )
it stars saddam 2,226 20 12/03/08 12:11 AM
by skydog
* Used Clothing Liquidkick 2,149 19 01/09/08 08:36 PM
by Essen
* I love buying my clothes on the interwebs Kamek 500 13 10/12/09 03:54 AM
by Kamek
* Why do girls wear provacative clothes?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CerebralFlower 18,278 81 03/25/11 11:38 PM
by JT
* How do you dress? Your clothing style of choice?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Apollyphelion 9,089 87 10/11/07 09:30 PM
by lukeboots

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,367 topic views. 4 members, 271 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.