Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: fapjack]
    #11837605 -

:seriousbusiness:


--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

                                   
:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: SillyString525]
    #11838569 -

While tripping on LSD at Rothbury I randomly walked past this three legged-dog. It was trippy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: phx1]
    #11838608 -

during bob dlyan this past summer the people around us was passing around  a baggie or pink E pills heh..just to total strangers...now i was so effed up on other rolls and kpins that i really didnt pay attention and ate it hah. but seemed like good shit to me!!

this year ill be on a hunt for some Lucy and mush, since I dont feel like taking it and getting it taken..

the forest is amazing at night on E hah


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11840158 -

Last year during Bob Dylan there were a couple of hippies dancing around naked....



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #11840340 -

Not tryin to thread jack.........




Who cares if people are retarded on K? 



Especially if you are into MDMA.



At least on K people KNOW they are retarded.......and really a small dose does NOT produce loss of physical body............in fact getting detached from snorting takes well over a tenth.




Molly on the other hand........people forget just how gone they are, and start to think they are always this happy.  Leading women to make terrible decisions...........leading guys to try to get girls to make terrible decisions.......I see workers not watching there back.......everyone lets their gaurd down on molly.




What is a "traditional" psychedelic?  Cause if you asked me I'd say DMT, mescaline, and mushrooms...........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: vandago]
    #11840554 -

Things to bring:


FIRST AID KIT!!!!!!  Burn cream, band aids, EMERGENT C packets ( shot of vitamins and nutrients ), gauze, tape, scissors.  Accidents happen.


WATER WATER WATER!!!!!!  You can not bring enough, it will all be gone by the end of the weekend.



Snacks that actually give you energy, not cheetos and pringles.


Chairs, BLANKETS BLANKETS, Air Mattress, SOCKS ( bring tons of socks if you wear em ), hat to block sun from body.


sun screen

Easy up, pop up tent, tarps........any of these will help with shade, and give you more privacy......if need be.....


Sunglasses.


BEER!


A grill, a cooler, cups, plates, plastic silverware.


Bandanas for face, wrists, shoulders etc etc.  Wrapping a bandana around a spot that is getting rubbed on your body, or using to keep dust out, helps immensly.  Or you could use it for sweat.  A must have.


Hand sanitizer.




TOILET PAPER!!!!!  BABY WIPES!!!!!!!!!!!


ROPE!  A SMALL KNIFE!


Instruments.......I bring bells didges drums and guitars.


No one has said my favorite item yet.......



GOLD BOND!  Your nuts will be all like.......ooooooo......angels on me......mmmmmmmmmm




You should see my car come summer time.  I just pack it for the first fest, and leave it pack til halloween :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: vandago]
    #11841785 -

is K easy to find there???

i didnt see it anywhere.saw everything but K


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11843637 -

if theres really a 2010 im gona be there


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: thedudenj]
    #11843922 -

thedudenj said:
if theres really a 2010 im gona be there



there will be, i hear a rumor its not on the 4th anymore


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: thedudenj]
    #11843925 -

thedudenj said:
if theres really a 2010 im gona be there



there will be, i hear a rumor its not on the 4th anymore


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #11844055 -

July 1-4 this year, sources are saying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: phx1]
    #11844408 -

hopefully i can get comped im all about getting comped to everything i can


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: thedudenj]
    #11845689 -

You can get in for free if you do the work exchange thing...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: oxalic32]
    #11846568 -

oxalic32 said:
TheMerryGangster said:
fapjack said:
So you don't have a problem with MDMA, but you have a problem with ketamine.  I really don't understand that logic.



Well if you used your brain, you would. Ketamine is a dissociative and makes people nard'd out and completely gone off a powerful disconnection from their body, while MDMA is more of a traditional pschedelic that offers a COMPLETELY different feeling - one that is uplifting. I hate pain killers, anti-anxiety med abuse, and anything of the sort. It has ruined too many lives, not only in my own personal circle of friends and family, but in the U.S. period. It's mind control, I don't give any moment the chance to have the edge on me. I'm on point and aware all the time. I can roll and trip and become more aware, loving, and free thinking...

And P.S. I don't remember ever defending MDMA in this thread. I've eaten it less than 5 times in my life, and plan to keep it to such small usage.



K & MDMA are completely different drugs. I have nothing against MDMA but for me its about emotional work not eating pressies every weekend.

There were research chemicals at rothbury. Dont be surprised if you ate one (person who posted above). I saw people selling them as RCs. BK-MDMA. 2c-b. 2c-i. Some others too. Fuck that shit tho.



I appreciate the input/worry my man but that's what I use MDMA and psychedelics for as well, self improvement and as tools to aid me in my journey through this life. I know RC's and I know the substances I eat well enough to know the difference, I'm smart about my body and what I do.


--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: Cloudkicker]
    #11847165 -

im assuming everyone drives to these festivals? I couldn't imagine being able to bring enough camping equipment on a plane. sucks for us westcoast folks. :sad:


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: golbez03]
    #11847206 -

golbez03 said:
Quote:
The check going into the campsite isn't very bad, they make you get out of the car, they take very quick looks in the trunk, glovebox, center console, floor, backs of seats and inside coolers, but they don't check sleeping bags, backpacks, suitcases, tents, etc. They're basically just looking for people stupid enough to bring pounds of drugs in.






They didn't even check us when we got there, the person just asked us if we had any illegal drugs, weapons, glass bottles, etc. We simply answered no and were let through.



When we went they just looked through the cooler.They said they wanted to make sure we didnt have any glass bottles. But i guess thats how easy it is when in your in the goodlife/luckylake


--------------------




All you really need in life is Peace,Pot,and Micro-dot

Edited by TrippyChick420 (01/17/10 01:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11847492 -

i was there last year and plan on going again this year.

nowwhoutthink said:
is K easy to find there???

i didnt see it anywhere.saw everything but K



very easy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: danielx]
    #11847957 -

danielx said:
im assuming everyone drives to these festivals? I couldn't imagine being able to bring enough camping equipment on a plane. sucks for us westcoast folks. :sad:




My neighbors at Rothbury last year flew in from California.

They rented an SUV to drive from the airport, but I have no idea what they did with all their camping gear...

I supposed you could fly with all your camping gear, you'd just have lots of bags to pay for at the airport...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: fapjack]
    #11847971 -

fapjack said:
TheMerryGangster said:
fapjack said:
So you don't have a problem with MDMA, but you have a problem with ketamine.  I really don't understand that logic.



Well if you used your brain, you would. Ketamine is a dissociative and makes people nard'd out and completely gone off a powerful disconnection from their body, while MDMA is more of a traditional pschedelic that offers a COMPLETELY different feeling - one that is uplifting. I hate pain killers, anti-anxiety med abuse, and anything of the sort. It has ruined too many lives, not only in my own personal circle of friends and family, but in the U.S. period. It's mind control, I don't give any moment the chance to have the edge on me. I'm on point and aware all the time. I can roll and trip and become more aware, loving, and free thinking...

And P.S. I don't remember ever defending MDMA in this thread. I've eaten it less than 5 times in my life, and plan to keep it to such small usage.



Oh one of the "My drugs are better than your's" type.  I suppose you don't want alcohol or nitrous either.  I really only eat LSD at festies anymore, but I really don't give a shit what drugs other people wanna do at festies, as long as they have good vibes.  Also, how often do you see people eat E at festies and just be assed out the next day from it, at least ketamine doesn't burn you out for days afterwards.  Fuck MDMA, and anyone that would promote it over ketamine is a tool.  Use whichever one you want.



Oh, one of the ol' narrow-minded has his opinion and mind made up before bothering to read types. Keep making assumptions and generalizations, it's working well in your favor :foreheadslap:. I've never done K, don't really plan to, and I have no problem with people making whatever choices they want to when it comes to anything - doesn't mean I have to agree with them personally. I have my reasons for doing what I do, you asked why I have a problem with K and why I am okay with MDMA and I answered you. What did you expect?

I don't like walking down shakedown and hearing ketamine from 20 people in less than a mile. I've only rolled 5 times in all my years of going to shows, always on pure MDMA from a close friend, and I've never had a rough come down or hang over the next day. You can't apply what you experience on a substance to all people; some people consider MDMA a tool. Haha, lastly, I don't need your permission to use "whichever one you (I) want" but thanks.

P.S. Oh and hypocrite, you're bashing MDMA and defending ketamine in response, now you sound like a tool :smilingpuppy:. Ignorance isn't
bliss. 

"Oh one of the "My drugs are better than your's" type."


--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 2010 [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #11847989 -

On the MDMA vs Ketamine argument...

They both have their pros and they both have their cons.

But if I had to choose between a festival where everyone was on MDMA and a festival where everyone was on ketamine, I'd definitely choose the MDMA festival! :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rothbury 2010 Cancelled
( 1 2 all )
Dr. Seuss 3,747 31 01/25/10 04:42 PM
by fapjack
* Rothbury 2009
( 1 2 3 all )
TheMerryGangster 5,063 59 07/01/09 03:59 PM
by Keepslipping
* Official Summer 2010 Festival Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AprilNineteenth 5,928 79 06/02/10 01:45 AM
by OverStoned
* To all those that attended Rothbury TheMerryGangster 608 2 07/08/09 10:42 PM
by gizagaza
* Can certain mushrooms cancel out other mushrooms? medevilglitch 981 14 03/19/10 04:40 PM
by clemens
* edc cancelled...noooooo kebunk 3,188 5 08/19/02 08:04 AM
by kebunk
* Do Benzodiazepines Dampen/Cancel Out Shrooms? nick-onelove 4,009 4 12/11/09 11:22 AM
by notapillow
* Any updates on 'Carotene cancelling a trip' theory? RuNE 735 2 12/30/03 04:32 AM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
11,767 topic views. 1 members, 17 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 16 queries.