Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11723759 -

Good thing I've got a handful of feces waiting...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: World Spirit]
    #11726653 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11726668 -

Yeah I'm watching this on CNN TV as I type. This turned out to be a passenger who became angry while on the flight, but was deemed NOT to be a terrorist act. Folks, let's never fly again!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: World Spirit]
    #11726680 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11726691 -

I heard it was 20 minutes??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: World Spirit]
    #11726693 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11726701 -

I must have missed that part

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack. [Re: feifen]
    #11726702 -

feifen said:
Damn if I was on that plane I would of killed that mother fucker myself..



Sadly, I don't think, even if Al Qyida saw it, tht the threat of death would scare them. Airline security sucks. I could easilly hide something in say, my pocket. I alm,ost brought weed to Mexico, and now I know how easy it is. I''d imagine taking a vile of nitro on a plain would be easy too


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack. [Re: doom876]
    #11726708 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack. [Re: doom876]
    #11727712 -

doom876 said:
feifen said:
Damn if I was on that plane I would of killed that mother fucker myself..



Sadly, I don't think, even if Al Qyida saw it, tht the threat of death would scare them. Airline security sucks. I could easilly hide something in say, my pocket. I alm,ost brought weed to Mexico, and now I know how easy it is. I''d imagine taking a vile of nitro on a plain would be easy too



and what are you going to do with that vial of nitro? the explosion wouldn't be near powerful enough to do anything meaningful to the plane


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: twighead]
    #11728427 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White House is calling today's Northwest Airlines incident an attempted terrorist attack. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11728541 -

yea


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* string cheese incident tuesday baby! psikooz 1,325 12 07/19/04 11:13 PM
by nicechrisman
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,154 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* Remember that show called "Funhouse??!" Northernsoul 1,948 10 09/12/04 05:48 PM
by Jenny
* Phish calling it quits? Adom 836 8 06/05/04 12:56 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Mickey Hart to Attempt to Break World Record IAmTheWalrus212 956 6 09/11/04 04:23 AM
by SugarMagnolia
* what does your 'partner' call you?
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,819 34 01/12/04 04:10 PM
by Granola
* Burroughs and Cobain - "The Priest They Call Him" (mp3) LearyfanS 954 4 08/08/03 04:47 PM
by farfelu
* Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you." Flux 730 3 04/27/04 09:36 AM
by phi1618

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,521 topic views. 1 members, 32 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.