Op, you seem so angry, even in your celebration. What has made you go like this? None the less, I'm happy to go toe to toe with your intelligence. You did make me think after all.
I think that anon24 is one of the individuals in this thread who has some REAL problems. And the REAL problem is that he represents a large number of people in everyday society. He still doesn't see past the first line in this thread. What is that about? But having said that, does he really have problems? He will get on just fine in his life. Ignorance is bliss, and emotions fade. Its the non-naive that seem to have the most problems.
I also have to say that I wish you didn't have such a shit attitude towards life. I say this because its very influential thinking, and I don't want to walk over that same ledge.
Finally, a question. Do you think that living in the UK influences your way of seeing the world? (not sure if you've spent time in the States or not to recognize a difference in attitudes)
|