Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What should I get for Christmas...?
    #11644928 -

Well, this is a serious problem. I really dont know what to tell my family to buy me for Christmas... I have just about all my shopping done, probably spent about 200... and my family wont just give me money, it has to be in the form of a present. My family always goes crazy at Christmas, spending ridiculous amounts of money on everyone, so that brings my total to about  300-400 dollars worth of "gifts" i can get as soon as I can come up with some stuff I want.... I keep trying to think of things I NEED... but Im drawing a blank, because that pretty much just consists of food.

I think Im gonna ask for golf shoes... and I was thinking maybe a car stereo system? Just like a new head unit and some speakers or maybe an amp or something... I can always pitch in a little to get that... but is that really worth it? Maybe a new driver? or a heavy bag? I just dont know... what do you get a 20 year old college kid for christmas, that isnt money, alcohol, or drugs...

My roommates gave me an eighth of weed tho, so that was generous of them...
I dont really play video games, I study, smoke, study, eat, sleep, and occasionally read on Shroomery, patiently waiting my next opportunity to trip (and that is my life...) ... Im trying to grow in my free time, but other than that, I dont really have the time to do anything exciting... Theres the occasional concert, or game of hockey, golf, or boxing with my friend... I really just dont do anything... maybe some cooking stuff... do any of you guys have some nice kitchenware that might be nice to have... I do like cooking... but damn... I just dont know.

What are you guys asking for, for Christmas?
What did you buy some of your friends and family in my situation...?


--------------------
"Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Everything in moderation... Including moderation...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: ovechkin57]
    #11645019 -

how bout nothing at all?:shrug:

you shouldn't expect to get a gift. gifts are given to people that deserve to have it.


--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: Groomies]
    #11645079 -

I ALWAYS ask my 'rents to give my stuff to the needy, they never bloody do, which i'm secretly pleased about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: druqs]
    #11645104 -

I gift certificate for a free abortion?


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: 2Cents]
    #11645121 -

a quick swish around in the box with a coathanger is thje cheapest way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: druqs]
    #11645126 -

upgrade shit you already got


--------------------


I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:


Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: 2Cents]
    #11645135 -

Stereo would def. continue to treat you after time...

if you go with subs if highly recommend JL Audio....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: Ryan07]
    #11645148 -

ask for tihkal, pihkal and the merck index if you like reading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: druqs]
    #11645181 -

Jermichael Finley Jersey.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: 2Cents]
    #11645234 -

well thanks


--------------------
"Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Everything in moderation... Including moderation...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: ovechkin57]
    #11645351 -

Ovechkin jersey or capitals t-shirt so you can rock the red and whatnot.

The car stereo sounds good. Maybe an iTunes gift card if you use iTunes. An external hard drive, indo board, a zune or ipod? Thats all I got broseph


--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: skunkape]
    #11645468 -

Ryan07, mind if I PM you with some potential car audio questions?

Those books sounds interesting at a quick glance, merck sounds a little dense for me, idk about xmas, but ill defiantly check them out.

I have a Ovechkin T-shirt, and a Blues jersey... some of those Vintage NHL shirts are pretty cool, ill look into those... External hard drive is also a good idea too, thanks a lot.

Are indo boards worth it? has it helped you out at all? and if so what sport?

Keep ideas coming... and thanks a lot


--------------------
"Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Everything in moderation... Including moderation...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: ovechkin57]
    #11645534 -

Well I dont surf or skate, but indo boards are just a helluva lot of fun to mess around with. Get one for your dorm room and it would definitely be a hit :lol:


--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: ovechkin57]
    #11645560 -

This is probably the first christmas i've actually wanted something. I am getting a camera lens.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: PDU]
    #11645633 -



--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #11645684 -

Maybe an instrument? Acoustic guitar is really fun, I enjoy playing it.


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: Connor4050]
    #11646054 -

Connor4050 said:
Maybe an instrument? Acoustic guitar is really fun, I enjoy playing it.



:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: Ryan07]
    #11646133 -

Grocery Store gift certificate! ;D

Cookware is awesome to have too. Ask for a nice knife and some bomb-ass pans.

My mom just randomly gave me a huge pressure cooker. What are the odds. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: anjay]
    #11646155 -

i asked for some high quality guitar strings this year. ive got a guitar from the seventies with the original strings on it and i felt it was about time for some new ones. *shudders* the tone is going to be godly.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I get for Christmas...? [Re: anjay]
    #11646167 -

anjay said:
My mom just randomly gave me a huge pressure cooker. What are the odds. :lol:



i think youve just found your new career.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: My Christmas flight got cancelled and I'm ripe to flex my ban stick!
( 1 2 all )
geokillsA 6,005 37 12/23/08 02:26 AM
by notapillow
* bear naked granola Atheist 845 11 12/13/08 02:50 PM
by Brugman
* Granola...oh, granola!! MOTH 966 9 08/02/04 10:10 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Fun things to do in FL around Christmas
( 1 2 all )
WakeboardrB 2,594 23 12/28/10 08:52 PM
by WakeboardrB
* DSHSB: yay or nay?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
twighead 4,912 78 02/26/11 04:50 AM
by Todcasil
* soy milk and granola!!!
( 1 2 all )
Kurenchai 3,375 33 01/17/06 06:24 PM
by PinballWizard
* CASE STUDY: DSHSB
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
ShroomismM 7,704 145 02/25/11 12:44 AM
by lil_demented
* the origins of dshsb? kintos 859 4 05/03/10 08:39 PM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,657 topic views. 5 members, 37 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.