Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
GRRRRRR!
    #11623958 -

Is it wrong of me to be mad at my girlfriend for going to a sorority/fraternity mixer? She's not even in one for christ sake! :facepalm:

:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11624092 -

Yes, thats wrong.

How would you feel if she got mad at you for going to a sorority/fraternity mixer?

Did she relinquish her right to party when you asked her out?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11624134 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Yes, thats wrong.

How would you feel if she got mad at you for going to a sorority/fraternity mixer?

Did she relinquish her right to party when you asked her out?




i know

she'd be very mad

little bit

i still feel :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11624325 -

Don't worry.


'Em frat guys will take care of her.




:doggystyle:


But, really, it's fine. My girlfriend's in a sorority and I thought it was fucking gay, but I realized that being a sorority girl doesn't make you a slut. Being a slut makes you a slut. Thus, if you're girlfriend is kind of a slut, then you should be worried. If not, then chill out faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11624360 -

Quote:
Anonymous said:
OP IS A FAGGOT GAY INSECURE VIRGIN:gayvirgin:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11624436 -

thanks #3 :thumbup:

i feel a little better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11624527 -

Good. Jealousy is a cruel emotion.

Try to rationalize it before you exercise it.


Also, pictures of your girlfriend's tits would be nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11625024 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Good. Jealousy is a cruel emotion.

Try to rationalize it before you exercise it.


Also, pictures of your girlfriend's tits would be nice.



that would be nice wouldn't it, unfortunately i don't have any!

i'm not gonna go posting her on shroomery though, unless she's naked of course!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11625891 -

#3 is wrong.  Girls are followers for the most part.  If all their friends act a certain way, to an extent they will as well.

The whole point of mixers is to get drunk and take advantage of stupid girls.  Why would your girlfriend go to something like that, especially without you? 

Your not laying down the pipe correctly, but no worries I'm sure someone there will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11627615 -

Anonymous #5 said:
#3 is wrong.  Girls are followers for the most part.  If all their friends act a certain way, to an extent they will as well.

The whole point of mixers is to get drunk and take advantage of stupid girls.  Why would your girlfriend go to something like that, especially without you? 

Your not laying down the pipe correctly, but no worries I'm sure someone there will.



yea yea what the fuck ever. Shes been blowing up my phone since 1am, and I just got back from a party so I no longer care!  :partykid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11632942 -

Anonymous #5 said:
#3 is wrong.  Girls are followers for the most part.  If all their friends act a certain way, to an extent they will as well.

The whole point of mixers is to get drunk and take advantage of stupid girls.  Why would your girlfriend go to something like that, especially without you? 

Your not laying down the pipe correctly, but no worries I'm sure someone there will.



:andyistic:

Someone who can't even tell the difference between you're and your should probably not be trusted.

Anyways, Anon #5 probably has no experience with women whatsoever due to the fact that he probably jacks off more than he has conversations with the opposite sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11633674 -

ha iv got a bitch passed out next to me right now.

if anything, people like you guys make it even easier for me to get laid.  Girls with boyfriends who don't satisfy them crave new cock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11633713 -

Anonymous #5 said:
ha iv got a bitch passed out next to me right now.

if anything, people like you guys make it even easier for me to get laid.  Girls with boyfriends who don't satisfy them crave new cock.




You're fucking hilarious. :rofldrunk:

You don't know two shits about getting girls. Please, save your sorry ass bullshit for someone else while us true men pluck the fruits first. Faggots like you get sloppy fourths.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11633845 -

its not like they are the only girls i will fuck, its just something nice on the side.

as to "getting girls" I am in college.  Its not like its hard :shrug:  Finding a girl worth marrying, now thats something I am still working on... hopefully it will happen someday, but I will have fun till then.

As to you being a true man, your sittin on your computer on a friday night.  unless you got a bitch passed out cause she came so much to your side, you are ftl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GRRRRRR! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11633905 -

Anonymous #5 said:
its not like they are the only girls i will fuck, its just something nice on the side.

as to "getting girls" I am in college.  Its not like its hard :shrug:  Finding a girl worth marrying, now thats something I am still working on... hopefully it will happen someday, but I will have fun till then.

As to you being a true man, your sittin on your computer on a friday night.  unless you got a bitch passed out cause she came so much to your side, you are ftl.



Actually, Thursdays are the party nights. You should know that Mr. College Boy. I'm in college, and I definitely know about Thirsty Thursdays. And as for my true manliness, I just got home today from my girlfriend's sorority date night last night. We got fucking trashed and we ended up fucking twice while I was there, which was very nice indeed; once before bed, and once after lunch. Both times I made that bitch orgasm within the first 10 minutes. That always makes me feel like a real fucking man.

What have you been doing, fag?

Anyways, there was a Ugly Sweater Christmas Party tonight, but I was kind of hungover earlier, so I'm not really digging the idea.

Besides, you're behind a computer, too. Faggoty ass faggot. I actually legitimately want to stay in tonight; though, I do have a 40 in the fridge. :evil2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So im seriously considering joining a fraternity.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 856 36 02/03/08 12:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Accidentally promised a frat I was gonna rush but I don't want to? Anonymous 456 18 09/15/17 01:04 AM
by Anonymous
* Smartest poster on the boards?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 3,085 130 09/13/08 07:12 AM
by Anonymous
* venting about a good date.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 685 21 04/16/09 09:28 PM
by Anonymous
* So.........
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 486 22 11/13/09 08:51 AM
by Anonymous
* What turns you off in a girl?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 659 27 11/29/09 01:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Women advice Anonymous 357 16 03/18/09 02:34 PM
by Anonymous
* losing the love of your life Anonymous 438 12 11/10/10 11:18 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
272 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.