Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Women advice
    #9963961 -

Alright let me set it up.  There's a girl in my class, possibly an art major, enjoys swimming.  I have wanted to ask her out since the start of the quarter but I was just too much of a pussy.  Finally on the second to last day of class we were walking in the same direction and I asked her some stupid question.  She answered it and I just flat out asked her if she would like to go out for lunch sometime.  She said not today she was busy, she told me to look her up on Facebook though and find out a good time.  I told her I don't use it so she said ok well get my number then.  I get her number and I'm still nervous, so I say thanks and walk off.  I should of kept walking and talking with her but I was just so nervous.

Anyway I send her a text the next day asking if she is free at all today.  She said she has a huge art project due and its not a good week, maybe next week.  Obviously not true, I mean everyone has time to eat.  Anyway there is one more class left in the quarter.  My question is this, is the fish off the hook or do you think if I talk to her (won't be nearly as nervous since the ice is broken) I still got a chance?  There are two ways to interpert the "art project" one she isn't interested, or two she wants to talk a little bit before going out.  I mean I had all quarter to talk to her and I did only a few times but not nearly as much as I should of.  So maybe she just wants to figure out if I'm a creeper or not.  I'd like to here some female input as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9964006 -

You know, she could just have an art project...big things like that being due can put a lot of stress on you, and when you're in that situation, you don't necessarily want to place additional stress on yourself with a new relationship.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9964048 -

That is true, its the end of the quarter and finals are coming up.  Plus I was just a fucking mess talking to her.  She had a really big smile on her face though so she was either laughing at me or was just happy.  I figure I will just talk to her after the last class.  Worst thing that could happen is she says no, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9964204 -

In my experience, if they don't offer an alternative time, they don't give a shit. That's just how it goes. Ie.

This is a GOOD scenario:

Me: Wanna grab lunch on Friday?
Girl: Friday isn't good for me. Can you do next Tuesday?

:thumbup:

This is a BAD scenario:
Me: Wanna grab lunch on Friday?
Girl: Uh. I'm busy all week. Maybe some other time.

:thumbdown: Fuck you, you scuzzy bitch.

Then again, I don't really trust/give a shit about most women. :shrug: Just my 2 cents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9964207 -

Ps. Art majors are dumb cunts anyway. They print art degrees on toilet paper and business degrees come from Kleenex boxes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9964304 -

she wouldnt have given you her number if she wasnt interested at all. i think you texted her too soon also. You're in high school? you mentioned the quarter is almost over, i dont know any colleges that are broken into quarters, tho i could be wrong. all ths chools i know are by semesters.

anyway, text her in a day or two and instead of shooting for a meal, shoot for something like coffee. you know shes busy (or so she says) so maybe just asking if shed want to get a cup of coffee somewhere and talk for a bit is the way to go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9964925 -

college, we like quarters because it gets cold in the winter and we usually go on a big break to avoid walking to class in below freezing weather.  She defintley isnt a dumb cunt, I'm sure I came off as pretty weird and she is definetly way out of my league, the only thing I have going for me is I'm probably more interesting than most of the fuckheads around here.  I think if I talk to her in person after class I will just say hey if your interested you should come out to eat, if not no big deal.  that sound solid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9965307 -

the only woman advice i have is don't punch them in the face no matter how much you want to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9966178 -

I'm a girl.

The art project didn't exist. She's just a nice person who didn't want to hurt your feelings by giving you a flat out "no" and so she avoided the question by putting it off instead.

If you're lucky, maybe you can talk to her a little bit and get her to see that you're not a creep. But right now, the only thing she knows about you is that you want her. She probably doesn't want to spend an hour of possibly awkward silence with someone that hasn't said anything other than "wanna go out sometime" to her all quarter.

So you can try to talk to her, but as of right now, she's not interested.

Sorry man, just giving you the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9966310 -

You've already knocked the ball into her side of the court.

She knows you're interested.  If she's interested as well, she will eventually call or text you.

If she's not interested, you're just going to creep her out by continuing to ask her out.

Be nice to her, but don't show any more interest.  Just be cool, calm, and collected.  Ask someone else out too, to keep your mind on more than just this chick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9966319 -

Anonymous #4 said:
You're in high school? you mentioned the quarter is almost over, i dont know any colleges that are broken into quarters, tho i could be wrong. all ths chools i know are by semesters.




I don't know of any high school that has art majors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9966326 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
You're in high school? you mentioned the quarter is almost over, i dont know any colleges that are broken into quarters, tho i could be wrong. all ths chools i know are by semesters.




I don't know of any high school that has art majors.



Mine did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9966453 -

You picked majors in high school?

I went to private school and we didn't have majors or anything like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9966481 -

Anonymous #7 said:
You picked majors in high school?

I went to private school and we didn't have majors or anything like that.



Yep, art school.
I did film.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9969619 -

it just sounded odd that he was talking about quarters for a college, ive never heard of that. i thought maybe callingher an art major was just a cover or something, idk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9994464 -

well if anyone cares I caught up with her today after class and started talking.  She started talking about how she was really hungover from the night before and how she went out for pattys day.  She didn't look hung over (all dressed up and shit).  anyway I said sorry about being so nervous last time and said I know you really dont know me that well but id love to take you out sometime.  she said she was interested but said she was busy this week.  I said yeah me to since I have exams.  I asked her when a good time would be and she said she was leaving for spring break today.  then she went on to tell me she was seeing someone but would be down to hang out sometime.  needless to say I excused myself and went home.  To be honest I doubt she is seeing anyone or is leaving for spring break today since friday is the last day of exams.  I guess sometimes you just get the short end of the stick in life.  Fuck.

Anyway I met some girl that lives across the street.  Very good looking but I can tell she is dumb as rocks. (sorority type)  Oh well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women advice [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9995534 -

fuck dat ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
357 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.