Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11619850 -

I also think that you were pretty irresponsible OP. When its someone's first time you can't just dose them large amounts. Tripping to many is the most intense experience they will ever have. I cannot imagine how I would have reacted if I had a full eighth my first mushroom trip. I can obviously handle it now, but it would have torn me to bits my first time.

Ah, Mescaline. I want to try it so badly. Maybe I will order some Cacti in the Summer.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Rocker232]
    #11619878 -

i really only expected 100ug MAX and i mean max

i do feel like a fool though, and comnpletely agree on how irresponsibly i tripped my friend out

honestly I thought L was so clean no one could have such a bad trip from it, not like mushrooms anyway.


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Rocker232]
    #11619886 -

Rocker232 said:
I also think that you were pretty irresponsible OP. When its someone's first time you can't just dose them large amounts. Tripping to many is the most intense experience they will ever have. I cannot imagine how I would have reacted if I had a full eighth my first mushroom trip. I can obviously handle it now, but it would have torn me to bits my first time.

Ah, Mescaline. I want to try it so badly. Maybe I will order some Cacti in the Summer.



I agree with you completely.  I couldn't handle my first full blown acid trip.  And my first really hard mesc trip (after 35 tripless years) was rough.  Now, I realize that there is some mental state that you have to achieve to trip without freaking....a state of mind where you can be aware of everything without thinking.  As soon as I try to explain it or fight it, it screws with my head.  So I just 'sink into it'  And it's like I can function normally tripping balls yet experiencing the exalted love of the emerald beyond....  haha


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619907 -

Doctor_Dick said:
i really only expected 100ug MAX and i mean max





I thought you know the source so you would have already known this prior to ingestion


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: fee]
    #11619926 -

publicenemy1 said:
mcg = ug



I know, he typo'd mg at first. :P


Read the trip report.  Sounds really intense.  You sure that was 900mcg?  Sounds like you were in the 1-2mg range, haha.

My highest trip was 12 WOW tabs (probably not the real ones) that were probably about 70-100mcg. I took 1 of the same blotter and it was about 1.5-2g cube equivalent or so.  Not that they're all too similar but yeah.  It was with 300mg of mescaline. 

I was very very very very fucking lucky. 

I was only planning on taking between 2 and 4 of them at a time, but I was called down to the office (senior year high school) for a schedule change.  I thought the person who had sold it to me had told someone, so I ate it all.  Better to flip my shit and go insane for a day than spend 20 years in prison.  Luckily it was about 10 minutes before school ended.  The trip hit me on my way to the bus.

By the time the bus got to my neighborhood (~45mins in), I was already unable to tell where I was.  I got quite hysterical, until this really nice old lady and her dog walked me home.

I didn't see colors appearing out of nowhere like you did, but trees were melting all the way into the floor and hurricane force winds were blowing out of the ground going directly upwards.  The color that was already there was melting all over the place though.  And very very flourescent.  When I got home, I spent about 8 hours lying on the grass outside with the Grateful Dead in my ears.  I had to turn it up really loud to actually hear it though.  Something about Anthem to the Sun completely dissolved all my anxiety.  The music took me to space, to the big bang, to chaos for a minute, followed by ripples of order, followed by life.  It was incredibly beautiful.  My brain must have been completely turned off for a few hours too.  I was very lucky.  After the sun went down I lay in my bed and stared at the ceiling for another 8 hours or so with some more Grateful Dead.

I couldn't really explore my mind or anything during most of the experience, but towards the end, I had complete access to all of my subconscious.  I knew why I did everything I did.  I knew about every time I had ever rationalized something; every time I had ever been in denial; I knew why I did absolutely everything I had ever done in my life.  With that knowledge, I was able to change the way I did things in my future.  I had had this experience to some degree before, but never before was my subconscious so completely and utterly open to me.

I was lucky..

6 tabs or 4 + 300mg mescaline is the highest I'd ever go again.  Unless maybe I got the chance to thumbprint with someone very experienced, but I doubt that'll happen.


--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Edited by BothHands (12/09/09 08:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: fee]
    #11619941 -

fee said:
Doctor_Dick said:
i really only expected 100ug MAX and i mean max





I thought you know the source so you would have already known this prior to ingestion



i knew the source yea

last time his hoff's were about 100 a piece

wondering why his new stuff was 1 dollar more a hit... i only found out the new was stronger after we'd been riding the galaxy for a good 4 hours. :sad:


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619951 -

:rofl: I know your source :rofl:
me and him are friends too


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: BothHands]
    #11619953 -

yea, my body kept exploding in crystal explosions, it was painful.  Fucking sick :awesome: I read about this 'crystal explosion' thing also in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it is one of the big experieinces when you become completely ego-dead and become completely aware.  Unfortunately, I couldnt enjoy it because i was too fucking scared, being alone and unexperienced.  Now, I wanna reach this again, and Ive gotten really up there on high dose mesc, but i wanna get good crystal mescaline and gradually work my way up so I know what to expect...in my experience, the fear of the unknown has caused bad tripping more than reaching the unknown itself.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: fee]
    #11619995 -

fee said:
:rofl: I know your source :rofl:
me and him are friends too



Me and you are thinkin the same thing:lol:


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #11619997 -

I was also a lot more fearless when I was younger.  Not sure why that is.  I had also tripped maybe 30-40 times before that experience.  My first trip was on 6 geltabs (but I was on an SSRI) so it was probably equal to 4 or so.  I took them on my way home.  I walked on a sidewalk next to a baseball field where people were practicing.  I thought it was a major league baseball field and they were playing a game, and I had stumbled right into their dugout.  I was like "Oh shit, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!!" and turned around and ran.  Like 30 feet away, I turned around and looked back only to realize it was just 4 people practicing on the field.  I turned back around and walked past them as they stared at me.  Funny to look back on, but I should definitely not have taken that many for my first trip.  They must have thought I was fuckin' psycho.  The rest went quite well though. :crazy:

Sorry to hijack your thread, haha.

Edited by BothHands (12/09/09 08:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Asked a teacher for mushrooms........oops!
( 1 2 all )
MrFunguy 3,271 39 10/12/04 09:11 PM
by abhi
* school and shrooms?? good or bad
( 1 2 all )
lilbil 2,394 34 10/26/04 12:26 PM
by Hamurabi
* oops ! I just..... TYL3R 1,106 19 02/02/05 11:17 PM
by delta9
* Is it that bad?
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,458 57 12/12/04 10:39 PM
by Dark_Star
* Evil bad bad joke I did.Funn ...but BAD.
( 1 2 all )
Peterthinks 2,168 21 03/04/11 03:13 AM
by ModularMind
* My first bad rating
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 4,518 58 01/23/05 12:59 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Please donate. She is going to get evicted. Lol. *DELETED* Barnaby 730 12 05/11/21 12:46 AM
by Barnaby
* LOL! Collest shit I've ever done.
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 3,056 42 06/23/04 10:02 AM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,954 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.