Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
160ug...lol oops my bad
    #11619609 -

well...got some L and decided to "test it's potency" so i took a hit while w/ my friend, who didnt plan on partaking. I started feelin it, it was strong but wasnt sure exactly how strong...friend started seein how good i was feelin so friend decided to try a hit...i was like okay sure...first time every for my friend on acid...actually on ANY psychedelic EVER :crazy:

i took a second hit along with my friends first hit...so once my second hit kicked in i was like :w0ahhhhmahnnn: and my friend was really enjoying it and it just started to kick in, so i wanted to go even higher since i hadnt done it in so long and decided I wanted to visit the moon.

so i went ahead and dropped a third...and told my friend to take one too....

an hour later...my friend was catatonic...speechless for 12 hours strait... :wetself: I felt terrible that I dosed my friend the first bad trip my friend ever had...and it was on acid...:sad: the whole time i was seeing beauty in every single thing on the face of the earth and my friend turned into a space cadet :nonono: :facepalm:

later i found out the hits were 160ug per hit :jawdrop:

luckily my friend snapped out of it not too long ago...I was worried sick...

careful out there guys be safe :heart:


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619629 -

what print was it
and whats with the 160ug title?
how do you know the potency?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619647 -

I made the exact same mistake with popping my friend's psychedelic cherry.

Truly a sobering experience to watch your friend have what appears to be one of the worst nights of his life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619687 -

I did a true 900ug of L in the form of white microdot, in 1970.  Did you ever read my erowid trip report?  This turned me off of psychedelics for many years....  http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=41534


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Edited by starfire_xes (12/09/09 07:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: fee]
    #11619689 -

fee said:
what print was it
and whats with the 160ug title?
how do you know the potency?



i know the source :thumbup:

160ug title? because i thought it may grabs attention i suppose :shrug2:


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11619700 -

you mean 900mcg, right?

See you fixed it before I even asked. :P

Edited by BothHands (12/09/09 07:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: BothHands]
    #11619707 -

mcg = ug

Doctor Dick, you know a chemist who synthesizes LSD? can we be bestest friends? :rofl:


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11619713 -

starfire_xes said:
I did a true 900ug of L in the form of white microdot, in 1970.  Did you ever read my erowid trip report?  This turned me off of psychedelics for many years....  http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=41534



holy shit...900

double what i took yesterday...

my ego would have been gone for a good month...

you have some balls man...

this weekend i want to try 2 hits of those 160micros and 500mg's of mescaline i have decided at the same time

i want to see the light  :shineon:


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619722 -

I found out it was that strong on a site that posted late 60's and 70's acid strengths.  there was a lot of people that went to that hospital on that acid, I completely fucking flipped, dropped out of school and became a meth freak after that.  It was so strong, about 10 or 15 minutes after I took it, the cinder blocks in my best friends living room popped out of the wall and started spinning in circles.  The peak was :awesome: but is scared the fucking shit out of me.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619730 -

the only thing you'll be seeing is rainbow colored puke


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619734 -

Doctor_Dick said:
starfire_xes said:
I did a true 900ug of L in the form of white microdot, in 1970.  Did you ever read my erowid trip report?  This turned me off of psychedelics for many years....  http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=41534



holy shit...900

double what i took yesterday...

my ego would have been gone for a good month...

320ug and 500mg of mesc?  Fuck, YOU got some balls....


you have some balls man...

this weekend i want to try 2 hits of those 160micros and 500mg's of mescaline i have decided at the same time

i want to see the light  :shineon:



320ug and 500mg of mesc?  Fuck, YOU got some balls....


you have some balls man...


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11619751 -

starfire_xes said:
Doctor_Dick said:
starfire_xes said:
I did a true 900ug of L in the form of white microdot, in 1970.  Did you ever read my erowid trip report?  This turned me off of psychedelics for many years....  http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=41534



holy shit...900

double what i took yesterday...

my ego would have been gone for a good month...

320ug and 500mg of mesc?  Fuck, YOU got some balls....


you have some balls man...

this weekend i want to try 2 hits of those 160micros and 500mg's of mescaline i have decided at the same time

i want to see the light  :shineon:



320ug and 500mg of mesc?  Fuck, YOU got some balls....


you have some balls man...



lol I think i will be okay...i assume that since the weekend will be soon my tollerance will still be a little high..so i'm not expecting too much but im hoping for something similar to what i had last night just with more rainbows from the mescaline :cool:


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619774 -

so what print is it?

or is it just crystal? :rofl:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619782 -

I am expecting visions of the emerald beyond from my mesc trip this weekend, I wanna see jeweled columns and shamans dancing on my walls.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: fee]
    #11619785 -

fee said:
so what print is it?

or is it just crystal? :rofl:



yinyang dolphn


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11619795 -

starfire_xes said:
I am expecting visions of the emerald beyond from my mesc trip this weekend, I wanna see jeweled columns and shamans dancing on my walls.




God i can't wait...

honestly my favorite part is the emotional after effects of the trip...my emotions felt bent, twisted and reformed in a much better and more human way than before...


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619797 -

mesc is by far my favorite drug


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11619805 -

I know what you mean, Im all fucking worked up thinking about it.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: fee]
    #11619816 -

Dosing every week will not let you give you the light. You will see it but will be unable to touch it.

It takes months to process a trip, take that time before you simply down some more.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 160ug...lol oops my bad [Re: Rocker232]
    #11619825 -

I dont agree.  I have tested intervals and one week is right for mesc.  Less than that you wont see the light.  At one week, you can build from the last one.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Asked a teacher for mushrooms........oops!
( 1 2 all )
MrFunguy 3,271 39 10/12/04 09:11 PM
by abhi
* school and shrooms?? good or bad
( 1 2 all )
lilbil 2,394 34 10/26/04 12:26 PM
by Hamurabi
* oops ! I just..... TYL3R 1,106 19 02/02/05 11:17 PM
by delta9
* Is it that bad?
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,458 57 12/12/04 10:39 PM
by Dark_Star
* Evil bad bad joke I did.Funn ...but BAD.
( 1 2 all )
Peterthinks 2,168 21 03/04/11 03:13 AM
by ModularMind
* My first bad rating
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 4,518 58 01/23/05 12:59 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Please donate. She is going to get evicted. Lol. *DELETED* Barnaby 730 12 05/11/21 12:46 AM
by Barnaby
* LOL! Collest shit I've ever done.
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 3,056 42 06/23/04 10:02 AM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,954 topic views. 11 members, 26 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.