Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616039 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
It pisses me off that many people think they've tried MDMA
when in reality they've only had dirty pills with a small percentage of MDMA at best...
and then they base their opinion of the drug on their experience with these shitty pills.



Not as much as it pisses me off when custie motherfuckers assume that they know what they are talking about.  You ain't cooking the shit, so stop assuming your getting good shit and other people aren't.  I've eaten tons of pressies, tons of molly, I know what I'm talking about.  Most pressies aren't meth bombs, and the G's up were all pretty good when they first came out, except for the MDA ones, though they were marked so you could tell by looking at them. 
Like MDMA is so fucking hard to make, and good pills are rare.



Meh, except, there HAD been a LOT of fake / bunk shit running around for a while the start of this decade, mdma was HUGE but then the cops caught on and there was a huge market to serve with nothing to serve them..  enter bunk pills, everybody I knew just stopped using the shit because it was impossible to find, I hear tell it's gotten better since then but who cares?  It's a worthless fucking drug.  Unless you've got a lady, a door with a lock, and a lot of time to kill with no clothes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11616044 -

Anonymous #26 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #26 said:
I got so fucked up on molly that I told my best friend my life story



So fucking what, want a cookie?  I got drunk and told my friend that I let a guy blew me in 8th grade.  Doesn't make alcohol this wonder drug.  MDMA can lower inhibitions, that doesn't mean its a benefit to society.



You are a faggot. Drugs aren't the problem, you're the problem. Obviously neither acid nor mdma has changed you for the better at all.



:handth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616061 -

Anonymous #1 said:
People were going on about how great cocaine was in the 70's and 80's, we shall see if MDMA stands up to the test of time like LSD did.  I'm not trying to say that MDMA isn't fun, just that it isn't a benefit to society, nor a gift from god like LSD is.



Please explain to me how LSD is a gift from god and has benefited society so much vs MDMA which is apparently the spawn of satan and has ruined us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11616098 -

Because MDMA is a selfish drug, LSD is a drug that expands your mind.  I don't think MDMA is evil either, I'm just sick of people going on about how magic of a chemical it is, its not special its just a recreational drug.  I love ketamine, nitrous oxide, and oxycodone, doesn't mean I think any of them could help fix the world.  I'm sorry, but MDMA will not turn you on.

How people cannot understand how MDMA is a selfish drug is beyond me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616235 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Because MDMA is a selfish drug, LSD is a drug that expands your mind.  I don't think MDMA is evil either, I'm just sick of people going on about how magic of a chemical it is, its not special its just a recreational drug.  I love ketamine, nitrous oxide, and oxycodone, doesn't mean I think any of them could help fix the world.  I'm sorry, but MDMA will not turn you on.

How people cannot understand how MDMA is a selfish drug is beyond me.





nitrous could fix the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #11616279 -

You'd be able to see all the empty balloons from outer space.  The entire planet would look like nitrous alley.  World would be much funner, but I doubt anyone would leave their house if they had a 500 pound tank in their backyard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616404 -

Anonymous #1 said:
You'd be able to see all the empty balloons from outer space.  The entire planet would look like nitrous alley.  World would be much funner, but I doubt anyone would leave their house if they had a 500 pound tank in their backyard.




they'd try, and fall over after a few steps, and the video of their fall would be shown world-wide for people to laugh at.  and laugh they would.
but fr srs though it sounds dumb as hell but i think i decided to ask my girl to marry me while we were doing whippits.  came to the realization, at least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616650 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Because MDMA is a selfish drug, LSD is a drug that expands your mind.  I don't think MDMA is evil either, I'm just sick of people going on about how magic of a chemical it is, its not special its just a recreational drug.  I love ketamine, nitrous oxide, and oxycodone, doesn't mean I think any of them could help fix the world.  I'm sorry, but MDMA will not turn you on.

How people cannot understand how MDMA is a selfish drug is beyond me.



Dude its different for fucking everybody who do u think you are saying what is and what isn't? The government can argue the point that weed and lsd ruin your life and theres people out there (many of them) who believe it how's what you're doing any better? I've seen my friend's girlfriend take 2 and a half tabs and she's been depressed and suicidal ever since. If you think LSD is this "wonder drug" what about people whose lives its ruined for the worst? O and drugs are inanimate objects than do not have human qualities such as "good" or "bad" or "selfish" its what you do with it that counts, grow up you fucking asshole/.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616808 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Because MDMA is a selfish drug, LSD is a drug that expands your mind.  I don't think MDMA is evil either, I'm just sick of people going on about how magic of a chemical it is, its not special its just a recreational drug.  I love ketamine, nitrous oxide, and oxycodone, doesn't mean I think any of them could help fix the world.  I'm sorry, but MDMA will not turn you on.

How people cannot understand how MDMA is a selfish drug is beyond me.



how is MDMA selfish? MDMA is just a chemical. It's you who is selfish, you're just too stupid or stubborn to realize it. MDMA makes me love and do anything for everyone. When I was at a rave I had a ton of molly that I just gave away to people. How is that selfish?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11616816 -

Dude I just said that he's attributing human qualities to inanimate objects but there's no point reasoning with him he's obviously retarded

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11616822 -

Yeah. And it's pretty obvious that he's projecting his faults onto MDMA because he doesn't want to take responsibility. If LSD has opened up his mind so much why the fuck does he act like this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11616841 -

Exactly he was probably ass-raped by his dad as a kid and then while he was on lsd found out his dad was in the rave scene...that's the kind of scenario I'm imagining here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616981 -

Only self absorbed adolescent retards believe acid makes you "enlightened" etc, LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #11617027 -

Your another fucking idiot who stereotypes peopleso many psychologists have talked about learning more about the field in one trip than in years in university, there's people who use psychedelics to learn things about the nature of perception and communication and then there's the ones who use them for more obscure purposes such as shamanism, or the ones you people call "nutters". While I may disagree with a lot of them I would never dream of insulting or thinking someone's views are inferior to my own. You're obviously NOT enlightened in any definition of the word or you wouldn't make a retarded post like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #11617503 -

Anonymous #24 said:
Dude I just said that he's attributing human qualities to inanimate objects but there's no point reasoning with him he's obviously retarded



I'm not talking about the chemical, I'm talking about how the chemical reacts with people you fucking moron. Even Bill W said that LSD should be used to cure alcoholism.  If the head of an extremely anti-drug organization like AA promoted LSD, there's something there. LSD shouldn't even be called a drug because it isn't, its a tool.  MDMA is not a tool, its for tools.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11617684 -

LSD is a drug you fucktard.
Anonymous #26 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
People were going on about how great cocaine was in the 70's and 80's, we shall see if MDMA stands up to the test of time like LSD did.  I'm not trying to say that MDMA isn't fun, just that it isn't a benefit to society, nor a gift from god like LSD is.



Please explain to me how LSD is a gift from god and has benefited society so much vs MDMA which is apparently the spawn of satan and has ruined us.



once again, please explain how LSD is a gift from god and how MDMA is evil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11617826 -

OP is a fucking idiot. Just because you take LSD doesn't mean you'll have a spiritual experience, someone can take LSD and learn nothing from it. Someone can take MDMA and at least learn a little bit from it. I'm not saying that LSD doesn't give you a spiritual experience, but that's only if you're looking for one. While MDMA may be less spiritual, you may learn more from it than just LSD.

It depends on the person taking the drug ffs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #11617839 -

stop taking drugs for wisdom of the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11617985 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Anonymous #10 said:
DO NOT PROMOTE E AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A FEEL GOOD DRUG.



Obviously you've never experienced the therapeutic potential of MDMA then.
Just because you used to eat meth bombs and tweek out at raves doesn't mean that's all it's good for.
I suggest you open your mind a little and read about the possibilities beyond your limited imagination:

Accounts of MDMA�s Healing Effects:

http://www.maps.org/mdma/

Quote:
PTSD

    * MDMA helping with PTSD from suicide bomber
    * MDMA in healing trauma/PTSD resulting from parent�s suicide
    * MDMA (at a rave) helps heal trauma from sexual assault
    * MDMA therapy in the treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder resulting from sexual abuse
    * MDMA and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in a WWII Veteran
    * MDMA for PTSD from violent sexual abuse

Cancer/Terminal Illness

    * My Daughter�s Good Death
    * Speaking the Silence: MDMA in a couple dealing with cancer: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (final letter).
    * A series of letters on MDMA and cancer (daughter and father)
    * Alleviating pain from cancer
    * MDMA, self-love and terminal illness
    * LSD for Cancer?

Couples Therapy

    * MDMA Heals Relationship Divide
      by NOIA, CA 2005, from The Entheogen Review 14(2): 144-145;

MDMA and chronic pain

    * Daily Low-Dose MDMA in the Treatment of Chronic Pain
    * Chronic back pain

Eating disorders

    * Bulimarexia and MDMA
    * MDMA in the treatment of eating disorders related to sexual trauma

Parkinson�s Disease

    * MDMA reduces symptoms of Parkinson�s
      Dr. David Nichols of Purdue University says "The story results from lack of knowledge about what Ecstasy does in the brain,"

Self Development/General Therapeutic

    * "Through the Gateway of the Heart" -- a collection of over 50 personal accounts of the therapeutic/spiritual/personal growth uses of MDMA, first published in 1985.
    * MDMA in a severely disturbed man with psychosis, administered by his brother
    * MDMA helped after therapy, pills and ECT didn�t
    * MDMA: a catalyst for healing my fears and depression
    * MDMA in a woman with Ovarian Cysts
    * Potentials for MDMA in neuromuscular therapy
    * Alleviation of emotional and physical pain in an elderly man
    * MDMA as adjunct to therapeutic bodywork




I guess all these people (and thousands of others) must be delusional then? :rolleyes:




are you a psychologist?

and BTW.  i ate one methbomb.  in 2 years.  BAY AREA cali has clean pillz.

i am not calling them delusional, but you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11618633 -

srsly the bay has bombb pills

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,935 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.