Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates)
    #11607437 - 12/07/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

MDMA is not a special chemical, it does not bring you closer to enlightenment, it does not open any door, it does not make life better, it does cause brain damage (give it time), it does cause long term mental issues, it is NOT magic.  Stop trying to sell MDMA as a newer version of LSD.  Its a selfish drug, not much different than methamphetamine or cocaine.  Not that I would tell people not to take it, but it doesn't improve you like psychedelics do.  I'm sick of all this "well its only a chemical" shit, LSD has the ability to make you a better person, MDMA won't do shit for you except make you feel like complete shit for a few days.  Fuck MDMA, eat more acid.  I do like MDMA, but I would never put it in the same category as LSD when it comes to being a chemical that can show you the meaning of life.  End of rant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11607580 - 12/07/09 11:04 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

whatever :xtc:

Anonymous #3

#11607634 - 12/07/09 11:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The fact that you posted this in anon shows that you are full of shit. If you had any credibility you would have made a normal post in ODD.

Anonymous #4

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11607648 - 12/07/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

is it dangerous?

Anonymous #5

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #11607651 - 12/07/09 11:15 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Did you test your MDMA with a pill testing kit because I doubt you've ever had MDMA if you can say something like that? It's also bullshit that MDMA causes brain damage. http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/intl/41762/Ecstasy_safer_than_peanuts If teaching you to love everyone and teaching you to love life beyond comparison isn't entheogenic then nothing is. Some people can't handle the enlightened perspective LSD puts you in. Anyone can handle MDMA and experience profound life changing spiritual experiences although LSD has a much higher potential in that category.

Anonymous #1

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11607664 - 12/07/09 11:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
The fact that you posted this in anon shows that you are full of shit. If you had any credibility you would have made a normal post in ODD.

I don't feel like getting flamed in ODD by a bunch of 15 year old ravers, people that have been doing this shit longer know what I'm talking about. 
LSD:thumbup:
MDMA:coaster:
Which one do you want to do? 
LSD has a lot to offer you and is a teacher, MDMA is just a chemical that makes you feel really happy.  Nothing wrong with it, but its not a teacher like LSD is.

Anonymous #2

#11607681 - 12/07/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you obviously have a lot to learn from real mdma

Anonymous #1

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11607769 - 12/07/09 11:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I've eaten E probably over 200 times, I've had molly many times, I know what MDMA feels like.  I've had MDMA testing kits before, don't really bother anymore.  I'm usually good about telling if its good by smelling it/tasting it.  Also, just because they haven't proven that MDMA causes brain damage doesn't mean it doesn't.  I also would bet the farm that it can cause mental issues later on down the road.  Don't fucking link an inthemix article on how its safer than peanuts either.  Also, MDMA doesn't teach you how to love, it just makes you so fucking happy you don't harbor anything but positive feelings.  This would be great if it wasn't for the fact that you are gonna feel like complete shit for several days afterwords.  You are so fucking high though the entire time its really hard to remember the experience first off, and second off your too far off from reality to understand it.  Its a good feeling, but its empty.  On LSD you are entirely cognitive, shit you think of you do remember, though it may not entirely make sense sober, it did then and you remember that feeling.

Anonymous #5

#11607782 - 12/07/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

That article about MDMA being safer than peanuts was published in New Scientist Magazine. :foreheadslap:

Anonymous #6

#11607785 - 12/07/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

OP you must have been getting some weak and/or cut mdma. Molly has been just as spiritual and eye opening for me as large dose trips on shrooms and lsd. As with any psychedelic experience mind set it key, you have to go into it with questions and an idea of what you want to take from it.

I know people who do shrooms and acid just to get "fucked up" and I also know people who use them as tools to explore their mind and to find "enlightenment," the same can be said about mdma. Many people use it just to have a good time, and that's fine, but some people use it to have a spiritual experience and to learn.

Anonymous #2

#11607794 - 12/07/09 11:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

guess my mdma comedowns are not as hard as yours :ohwell:

Anonymous #6

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11607806 - 12/07/09 11:42 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I've eaten E probably over 200 times

That says it all right there.

Anonymous #7

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11607817 - 12/07/09 11:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i like getting fucked up and feeling good.  i don't go for enlightenment.  mdma is rulez

Anonymous #8

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11607825 - 12/07/09 11:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

MDMA is my drug of choice.  The come down is in proportion the amount of time I party and the amount that I do, so it's my choice in the end.

'E' is fucking useless.

Anonymous #3

#11607860 - 12/07/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I've eaten E probably over 200 times

That says it all right there.

For real. Way to abuse drugs then complain about them. No wonder you post anon you're a fuckin e-tard.

Anonymous #9

#11607901 - 12/07/09 11:56 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

5-HTP!

Anonymous #10

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11608561 - 12/08/09 02:39 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i have done e very few times i would have to agree.

its very addictive.

it hurts you emotionally.

Anonymous #11

#11608675 - 12/08/09 03:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

whoever would compare the two is an idiot

Anonymous #12

#11608705 - 12/08/09 03:37 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You're a dumbass OP, real MDMA (not your bullshit street pills) was originally used in therapy.
That's where it's real talent lies, in breaking down barriers and allowing a person to feel comfortable talking about and feeling things they would never allow themselves to sober.

Also, if you've done it "over 200 times" then I guess you're calling yourself a tard huh?

:bucktoothfattygangsta: <-- OP at one of his faggot "raves"

Drugs dont make people stupid, STUPID PEOPLE DO DRUGS. You were a tard to begin with!

:themoreyouknow:

Anonymous #12

Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11608711 - 12/08/09 03:41 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

And I love acid too.

MDMA + LSD = Heaven on Earth

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,708 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.