Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11615421 -

Anonymous #24 said:
It is healthy to not eat meat (i do though, wtv) not everyone that does things like that is a hippy u sterotyping retard



LOL healthy to not eat meat.

Not like we developed gallbladders for animal protein consumption or anything :rolleyes:

If you're a vegetarian you're a hippy, and you think you're better than people who eat meat, and that's why you do it, for the sense of superiority.

One could not dissuade me from believing thusly

BUT MORE TO THE POINT THURSTON HOWELL THE THIRD LOVES E BUT HATES METH. WHY?

because E is the rich, snooty, suburban white kid's meth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #11615440 -

Thaaaaanks for that wonderful insight.

:thaaannks:

Just delightful!  :sissies:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11615447 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Thaaaaanks for that wonderful insight.

:thaaannks:

Just delightful!  :sissies:



Rich people love ecstasy, it's just a fact :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #11615448 -

Maybe u don;t like the taste I know a lot of ppl like that they'll eat it only rarely what's wrong with that? Why do u people have to call everyone who disagrees with you a hippy? O and that thing about white kids what about shulgin? Stop sterotyping people according to what they eat and what substance they take, o the ignorance...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11615451 -

See there?

There's that air of superiority I was referring to.

Shulgin was white what's your point?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #11615463 -

But he's far from rich. (Although he should be!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11615471 -

anyone else think that #10 is a self righteous twit?

Reality is quite subjective... if my experience with MDMA is real to me then who's to say it's fake.

:stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11615474 -

Exactly he's dirt poor its not just a drug for the crowd u describes (although i agree with you most of the people who do it fit that sterotype and it makes me fkn pissed) but you shouldn't sterotype I love mdma but hate e-tards to death for what they've done to the name of that drug, i hate the use of the word "e" to describe it and what i hate more is ppl who describe the high as i was "rushing" or "buzzing" not everyone who takes it is a fucktard though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11615537 -

It pisses me off that many people think they've tried MDMA
when in reality they've only had dirty pills with a small percentage of MDMA at best...
and then they base their opinion of the drug on their experience with these shitty pills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11615545 -

I know it makes me sad too taht when the media says "ecstacy" is the worse thing in the world they're both very right and very wrong at the same time.... fuck pills and the scumbags who sell them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11615665 -

Anonymous #23 said:
Yeah, E is pretty fake



Exactly my point, E and cocaine are both fun, but they are selfish drugs
Anonymous #24 said:
God I hate u fkn people who always start these "my drugs is better than yours" threads, I have learned as much from taking amphetamines (including methamphetamine) as i have from tryptamines, phenethylamines and LSD, its all subjective just because your a fucking junkie doesn't give you the right to spew bullshit about mdma I bet what your taking isn't even molly, eat shit and die asshole



If you learned just as much from LSD as from methamphetamine your third eye also functions as your asshole.  It isn't all subjective, as drugs can and do dictate behavior.  Steroids usually result in people acting more aggressive and are a pretty fucking shallow drug all together.  Crack certainly doesn't have any positive effects for the vast majority of its users.  Of course not everyone that eats LSD will get anything from it though, but many do.  The benefit to society is the big picture, and MDMA might not cause the damage that methamphetamine does, it doesn't benefit people anymore either.

Edited by Anonymous (12/09/09 09:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11615726 -

Anonymous #12 said:
It pisses me off that many people think they've tried MDMA
when in reality they've only had dirty pills with a small percentage of MDMA at best...
and then they base their opinion of the drug on their experience with these shitty pills.



Not as much as it pisses me off when custie motherfuckers assume that they know what they are talking about.  You ain't cooking the shit, so stop assuming your getting good shit and other people aren't.  I've eaten tons of pressies, tons of molly, I know what I'm talking about.  Most pressies aren't meth bombs, and the G's up were all pretty good when they first came out, except for the MDA ones, though they were marked so you could tell by looking at them. 
Like MDMA is so fucking hard to make, and good pills are rare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11615759 -

how the fuck is RP gonna say that MDMA is bad and not productive? Honestly in 3hrs I probably had the equivalent of a year in therapy. And OMG the crash from MDMA.... was nonexistent. All that happened when I came down was that I wanted something to eat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11615825 -

:epenis:  :bitch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11615899 -

I crash really hard from both MDA and MDMA.  Sometimes its worth it, sometimes it isn't.  I have made two lifelong friends on MDMA though.  I would have been far too shy without it to break the ice.  None of us are regular users either.

Sometimes it really can do good.  Other times the crash can be bad enough to cause suicide.  It depends on the person, really.  I use it maybe 3 times a year, and I'd say it's useful (to me) about half the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11615959 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I got so fucked up on molly that I told my best friend my life story



So fucking what, want a cookie?  I got drunk and told my friend that I let a guy blew me in 8th grade.  Doesn't make alcohol this wonder drug.  MDMA can lower inhibitions, that doesn't mean its a benefit to society.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11615969 -

Are you a male or a female?

Edited by Anonymous (12/09/09 10:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11615980 -

Edit: Clever edit, #1.

Edited by Anonymous (12/09/09 12:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616015 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #26 said:
I got so fucked up on molly that I told my best friend my life story



So fucking what, want a cookie?  I got drunk and told my friend that I let a guy blew me in 8th grade.  Doesn't make alcohol this wonder drug.  MDMA can lower inhibitions, that doesn't mean its a benefit to society.



You are a faggot. Drugs aren't the problem, you're the problem. Obviously neither acid nor mdma has changed you for the better at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616024 -

People were going on about how great cocaine was in the 70's and 80's, we shall see if MDMA stands up to the test of time like LSD did.  I'm not trying to say that MDMA isn't fun, just that it isn't a benefit to society, nor a gift from god like LSD is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,935 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.