Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Any Bisexuals Up In Here?
    #11616050 -

Eh?

I'm a male and I consider myself straight with an arrow.  Though I do have a sexual appreciation for men that know how to look good.  It's not that I will get aroused or anything, but I can look at a man and be able to discern whether he is an attractive person or not.

But to be completely honest,  I made out with a guy on MDMA a couple times.  It was that 'sexual appreciation' thing.  He just looked attractive at the time, I was high, and I knew he was down because he is bisexual so I decided to experiment.

When you can think beyond the stubble, I'd say the kiss was very good.  I'll never do it again, though.  I'm not gay, you faggot. :awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616078 -

yeah, bi male here.  haven't experimented though.  will some day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11616125 -

Anonymous #2 said:
yeah, bi male here.  haven't experimented though.  will some day.



Call me when you're ready, you little juggly newb! :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11616171 -

I'm a male who likes women but also has a dick fetish.  Shemales are therefore win since I don't find guys attractive but getting pounded by a hard dick turns me on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11616287 -

gay orgy up in here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11616470 -

op is gay

if you kiss a dude
youre

ghey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11616527 -

hmmmm  that's kinda hot.

i am straight-ish.  i haven't had a same sex experience in a really long time but i am not opposed to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11616590 -

I've kissed a boy....he was prettier than some of the girls I've made out with though :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11616774 -

"bi" is a gayer term than gay.  it's something that high school girls and emo kids are.  just because you are gay doesn't mean you don't like women.  your either gay or not gay.  "bi" is retarded.

so #1 - gay
#2 - gay
#3 - gay
#4 - gay (and freak I might add, shemales? :barf:)
#6 - gay
#7 - gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11616821 -

Anonymous #8 said:
your either gay or not gay.



Sexuality is a continuum, not a black or white option.  :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11616890 -

I think bi-denial is a result of people's inability to cope with their own sexual spectrum, so they bracket themselves off as simply gay or straight to avoid personal ambiguity.  People like to have a clear label and clear role.

"I'm straight.  I'm a fireman.  I like hockey.  I order my pizza with pepperoni.  I like dogs.  My favorite beer is Coors."  etc.  Some people like to fall into a rigid symbol instead of being a fluid self.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11616962 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
your either gay or not gay.



Sexuality is a continuum, not a black or white option.  :nonono:



#8 - gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11617806 -

So you're gay?

I know guy guys that aren't attracted to women, but they are to men, therefore they are gay.  I am attracted to females, and to a much lesser extent I find some attraction in men.  That would make me at most bisexual.

Deep down these labels don't exist but because we use them to define ourselves we make them real in a way.

I don't know what you were going on about in your first post, by the way.

Also, I must say I'm quite surprised at the amount of members here that admit being bi and turned on by she-male cock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11617819 -

Anonymous #5 said:
op is gay

if you kiss a dude
youre

ghey



So is it 'gay' or 'ghey'? 

Make up your mind you little bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11617834 -

Nope, never had any sexual contact with a male.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11618102 -

Yep.  I don't think I could do the shemale thing though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11618253 -

I RECENTLY FOUND OUT I AM BISEXUAL!!!

THE LAYERS OF DENIAL WERE SO THICK.

IT BEGAN WHEN I REALLY STARTED THINKING ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GAY.

THEN 2 hits LSD and an 1/8 of booms piece by piece showed me what created my sexuality. 

it was a horrifying experience.

but yeah im BI fer sure, but i doubt any man will ever get me hot enough for me to make a move.

i just dont have that mental block anymore!!! w000w00000.

its awesome to be sexually free.

but then sometimes i get to thinking im a sex addict.

and it makes me sad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11618284 -

Quote:
almost every poster:
:homo::homo::homo::homo::homo::homo::homo::homo::homo::homo::homo:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11618296 -

Anonymous #8 said:
"bi" is a gayer term than gay.  it's something that high school girls and emo kids are.  just because you are gay doesn't mean you don't like women.  your either gay or not gay.  "bi" is retarded.

so #1 - gay
#2 - gay
#3 - gay
#4 - gay (and freak I might add, shemales? :barf:)
#6 - gay
#7 - gay



Quoted for Gospel Truth.

Bisexual = Sexually Confused/Drug-addled-any-sex-feels-good-man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Bisexuals Up In Here? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11618353 -

well then i gues everyone is gay then?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,015 25 08/22/08 01:53 PM
by Anonymous
* Does liking shemale porn make you gay?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 11,226 130 06/12/09 01:44 PM
by Anonymous
* I am attracted to shemales
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,605 34 10/08/10 02:14 PM
by Anonymous
* I discovered my bisexuality with psychedelics...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,639 75 08/11/08 12:44 AM
by Anonymous
* I am considering going bisexual
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,219 24 10/24/10 09:26 AM
by Anonymous
* I think I'm bisexual
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 688 22 10/06/10 07:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Do shemales turn you on? Anonymous 1,236 18 08/05/09 10:33 PM
by Anonymous
* Females & Shemale Porn Anonymous 849 17 10/13/09 10:46 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,157 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.