Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I am attracted to shemales
    #13291727 -

I am crazy for shemales. It is kind of odd though, because I have never been attracted to a manly looking male, only shemales. I don't quite understand why I am attracted to shemales. I think it has something to do with them looking like girls but having with more sexual energy.

Am I a sick fuck?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13291798 -

got a history of opiate abuse, don't you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13291810 -

Anonymous #2 said:
got a history of opiate abuse, don't you?



yup, but what does that have to do with being attracted to shemales?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13291813 -

i remember hearing this a few years ago; but it has to do with your brain not having enough thrill so you're going after something very rewarding, in terms of the endorphins you get out of it, as a sort of replacement for the trill of getting loaded. you're a junkie for life, my friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13291824 -

ah, I never heard of that before. Hopefully I'll get better if I keep abstaining from opiates. Its been about a month so far.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13292105 -

Really strange if a history of opiate abuse has anything to do with it... lol.  I'd never heard of that.

Anyway, trannies need love too.  There are things I would type but can't just out of fear, but good times despite the shame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13292336 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I am crazy for shemales. It is kind of odd though, because I have never been attracted to a manly looking male, only shemales. I don't quite understand why I am attracted to shemales. I think it has something to do with them looking like girls but having with more sexual energy.

Am I a sick fuck?



Because you want to fuck a dude but are too shy so you go for a dude that LOOKS like a woman in order to convince yourself you don't want to be with a man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13292383 -

I just shuddered, mission accomplished good sir

:mjk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13293090 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13293179 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Really strange if a history of opiate abuse has anything to do with it... lol.  I'd never heard of that.

Anyway, trannies need love too.  There are things I would type but can't just out of fear, but good times despite the shame.



o excuse me. #3 has never heard of the theory. and since the person who hasn't even a good grasp on his only language hasn't heard of it; well then i must be full of shit. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13293413 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I am crazy for shemales. It is kind of odd though, because I have never been attracted to a manly looking male, only shemales. I don't quite understand why I am attracted to shemales. I think it has something to do with them looking like girls but having with more sexual energy.

Am I a sick fuck?



Because you want to fuck a dude but are too shy so you go for a dude that LOOKS like a woman in order to convince yourself you don't want to be with a man.



fuckin point :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13293420 -

Yea if anyone else needs to be analyzed just let me kno. I will analyze the shit out of you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13293439 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Yea if anyone else needs to be analyzed just let me kno. I will analyze the shit out of you



nah, you'll be the one ANALyzed next :mamba:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13293444 -

gtfo with your lowbrow jokes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13293462 -

take it easy, I thought you already realized the joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13293480 -

I did and I chose not to bring it to light because its not classy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13294906 -

Instead of making a new thread, I'll just use this one to get another thing off my chest. I like to wear shoes/boots when I jerk off or have sex. I don't know why, it makes me feel powerful I guess. I get the best orgasms with footwear on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13294915 -

thats fucking weird man, even I, the official shroomery psychoanalyst am perplexed. My official diagnosis is that you are just a kinky dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13295501 -

i dunno, i kind of like getting blow jobs, but im lazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am attracted to shemales [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13295673 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Because you want to fuck a dude but are too shy so you go for a dude that LOOKS like a woman in order to convince yourself you don't want to be with a man.



This is the correct answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does liking shemale porn make you gay?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 11,227 130 06/12/09 01:44 PM
by Anonymous
* Would you fuck a Transsexual? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,080 55 03/11/10 08:43 AM
by Anonymous
* Transsexual girls are the hottest?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,096 26 09/24/09 06:35 PM
by Anonymous
* the hottest transsexual on the planet is.......
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,250 21 06/27/09 02:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Do shemales turn you on? Anonymous 1,236 18 08/05/09 10:33 PM
by Anonymous
* Does enjoying shemale/tranny porn make you gay?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,512 28 07/01/08 06:39 AM
by Anonymous
* Attracted to trannies
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 819 24 08/10/09 04:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Females & Shemale Porn Anonymous 849 17 10/13/09 10:46 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,605 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.