Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: boobs [Re: smack]
    #11574869 -

smack said:
learningtofly said:
boobs



:yesnod:



bewwwwwwwbs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11574998 -

CandyGirl said:
The ass is where it's at.



Yes and no. There isnt much thats a deal breaker with me, but i get more out of the connection.
If The girl is not hot, but makes her self sexy im good.
There was this one girl that had nothing going for her, but i always found myself thinking about fucking her because she just had this vibe. I did, and her body was kindof nasty, but damn i wanted it, I really didnt give a fuck she would never be on the cover of maxim.

I hate hearing guys talk shit, when they know they would get with a girl if they had a chance, but they dont, so "shes nasty..." blah blah blah.

My boss made fun of me for talking up a girl that has a thing for me. He said i was bragging and she was ugly etc. Yet this girl is easily twice as hot as his wife, and his girlfriend. Fucking looser. lol

I feel bad for candygirl tho, you prolly have sex with men, and i think we're all nasty. lol.
If i was you i would be a whore-ish dyke.:shrug::heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: rodfarva]
    #11575007 -

That's why I don't have sex with men :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11575011 -

CandyGirl said:
That's why I don't have sex with men :tongue2:



Way to crush my dreams.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: rodfarva]
    #11576070 -

I don't agree. I couldn't have sex with men because I'm not used to male affection (it grosses me out if a guys touches me in a sexy way), but I think that men can also be pretty good looking.

The idea is just different. I like girls because they are soft, they're "my little thing", they're small and physically weak (let's be honest). But I understand that some people like something else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: learningtofly]
    #11576094 -

learningtofly said:
they are awesome this is indisputable.

some gentlemen prefer large boobs, my question to you is at what point big boobs just gross?



gross boobs =

a)boobs smaller than mine (im a 140lb 5'10" guy)
b)boobs that look WAYY too fake to be real
c)boobs that are so large they could kill a small child(anything < DD = BAD)

perfect boobs=

see Blake Lively.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11576846 -

upinthetrees said:
learningtofly said:
they are awesome this is indisputable.

some gentlemen prefer large boobs, my question to you is at what point big boobs just gross?



gross boobs =

a)boobs smaller than mine (im a 140lb 5'10" guy)
b)boobs that look WAYY too fake to be real
c)boobs that are so large they could kill a small child(anything < DD = BAD)

perfect boobs=

see Blake Lively.



I got with a couple girls that were superduper flat and skiny and really cute faces, and nice asses.
it was a blast. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: rodfarva]
    #11576888 -

Depends on the girl, what ever looks large and firm but :nono: fat tits.

Titties...:drooling:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: DeadPhan]
    #11576963 -

DeadPhan said:
fine with this size.





That's pretty much the perfect size, in my opinion. Most times really big boobs just look fat, so I think heavier girls with giant boobs just look gross.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #11577028 -

claraclairvoyant said:
DeadPhan said:
fine with this size.





That's pretty much the perfect size, in my opinion.



I agree.

While large breasts look good on some girls, theyre not usually that nice.

Maybe Im just biased:tongue2:

Edited by TTT (12/03/09 02:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: TTT]
    #11577317 -

That is a true statement.

However some girls can pull off awesome big tits.

Jennifer Love Hewitt:drooling:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11577383 -

I can't really get turned on by girls without any boobs. I'll take a slightly chubby girl with big boobs over a skinny girl with small/none ones. I like to think it's because I find them more sensual, but it is probably rooted in some Freudian motherly appearance of big boobs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11577400 -

CandyGirl said:
The ass is where it's at.



:thumbup:
Also, it's not the size of the boobs but the shape.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11577455 -

A titless freak is a titless freak imo:shrug:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11577470 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
A titless freak is a titless freak imo:shrug:



harsh, but qft

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #11577483 -

It is a little harsh, my bad if i offended anyone.  That's just what me and my buddies call girls with no boobs.  Men are pretty vulgar.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: TTT]
    #11577486 -

TTT said:
claraclairvoyant said:
DeadPhan said:
fine with this size.





That's pretty much the perfect size, in my opinion.



I agree.

While large breasts look good on some girls, theyre not usually that nice.

Maybe Im just biased:tongue2:



This. Those are supple and good shape.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11577487 -

Anymore than a handful is trouble....and is going to be saggy after she turns 25! LOL I like perky titties! And a nice tight booty! :smile:


--------------------
One voice can make a difference....one million can change the world! :smile:

PM me if you have any questions about edibles...I may be of assistance.

If anyone has any Reishi, Agaricus Blazei, Lions Mane, or Cordyceps spores or liquid cultures PM me I would like to start growing these. I just found out that these are very good for your immune system. So mushrooms can be tasty and good for you! :-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: InterstingInfo]
    #11577496 -

^this too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boobs [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11577514 -

I love wide hips + flat stomach + athletic booty.  Ohhh god:drooling:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* when you bang a girl
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
KingOftheThing 32,685 191 08/13/08 03:10 PM
by Zefiron
* The whole "all the best girls like jerks" thing.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,245 51 10/04/05 07:21 AM
by KidShelleen
* What's the proper way to ask a stranger-woman if you can feel her boobs?
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 8,412 35 05/03/07 11:31 PM
by 40oz
* Suicide Girls (tattoos and nudity) your opinon??
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
laska 28,831 128 04/28/10 07:35 PM
by PurpleGiant
* What do you look for in a girl?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LethalX5 5,331 72 09/22/05 03:38 AM
by trev
* Why are boobs so awesome?
( 1 2 3 all )
mikeyboy 7,038 49 08/01/05 09:49 PM
by Turd
* I hate boobs
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 3,955 40 10/09/05 07:33 PM
by MushmanTheManic
* Girls gone wild?
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 2,678 33 10/25/05 10:39 PM
by TheDudeAbides

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,241 topic views. 4 members, 41 guests and 198 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.