Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm Going to try to make myself insane.
    #11554715 -

I'm going to download every Steven Segall movie ever made. Then, I'm going to open each one in a different window on my desktop, and let them play.

Then, I'm going to drink a few bottles of robotussin and press play.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11554784 -

:lol:

You'll be kung-fu fighting the furniture within an hour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11554809 -

dont get raped. I tried it before and steven comes out of the tv and ass rapes you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11554814 -

Thanks for the laugh.  That sounds like a complete waste of time.  Chuck norris all the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11554817 -

:lol:

Of all the crazy shit I have posted on this site that people have "tried before", I really, really didn't expect to hear it in this thread. :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11554908 -

are you gonna do it>?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11554919 -

Anonymous #5 said:
are you gonna do it>?



Yeah, but my internets download speed is terrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11555172 -

fuuuuucccckkk

you should put sesame street on in the background!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11555249 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm going to download every Steven Segall movie ever made. Then, I'm going to open each one in a different window on my desktop, and let them play.

Then, I'm going to drink a few bottles of robotussin and press play.

I'll let you all know how it goes.



That is a typical weekend for me. but i usually watch the steven segal movies one at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Going to try to make myself insane. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11556278 -

Anonymous #3 said:
dont get raped. I tried it before and steven comes out of the tv and ass rapes you.



Some would take that as a blessing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel like im going insane Anonymous 357 11 10/20/07 08:08 AM
by Anonymous
* Help! Pot makes me insane. Anonymous 443 16 02/01/08 05:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Monogamous Masterbation? Insanity? Anonymous 369 6 05/28/08 09:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Tell me fucked up depraved stories about you on drugs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,927 61 12/03/09 10:13 PM
by Anonymous
* how do you get in the chat rooms>? Anonymous 305 5 01/03/08 06:48 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm good friends with a super high class prostitute
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,291 21 06/22/08 12:46 PM
by Anonymous
* Shall we just call this the sex forum? Anonymous 294 3 12/23/07 04:56 PM
by Anonymous
* If I Wasn't Drunk Right Now... Anonymous 131 2 03/23/08 04:05 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
216 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.